Tuesday, July 13, 2021

BREAKING!!! BREAKING!!!: Julia Olson-Boseman -- a Bill and Hillary Clinton MEGA DRUG-TRAFFICKER -- Actually HAS EXPLODED (as I recently warned my blog audience would have to happen):

 


ONE interesting thing about this video report, is that only Commissioner Rob Zapple would give a comment -- and Rob Zapple and Bill Rivenbark are the ONLY elected officials in the Lower Cape Fear who have BLOCKED my emails of blog postings to their commissioner's addresses, but also at EVERY alternative address I could find for them!!!









>>> MORE BREAKING NEWS: BEFORE I heard on MSNBC that the Democrats under Committee Chair Bernie Sanders unanimously approved a bill that among other things ADDS DENTAL AND EYE-GLASSES CARE to Medicare Benefits!!!:

12m 
Shared with Public
Public

And I recently charged Nelson Beaulieu with straightening out this mess (his military discipline) -- and then REMINDED him only a day or two ago -- HA!!!




ALSO in the News, tonight:

24m 
Shared with Public
Public









.

No comments:

Post a Comment