Thursday, December 17, 2020

Letter to Reuben Brigety, II, Vice-Chancellor and President of the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee -- the Episcopal School and Seminary that MURDERED Tennessee Williams and Stole His Estate from Harvard University:

 


Reuben E. Brigety II, now Vice-Chancellor and President of the University of the South, in Sewanee, Tennessee, has NO APPARENT RELIGIOUS TRAINING!!!






>>> A FEW INTERESTING STORIES, FIRST:



1. At "Kenan University Number One", a MAJOR DRUG BUST of ENORMOUS QUANTITIES of Drugs:

5h 
JUST IN: Nearly two dozen people are facing federal charges following an investigation into the sale of drugs on or near multiple college campuses in North Carolina, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Thursday.


3. Here in Wilmington, North Carolina, I was PLEASED TO SEE on Facebook, that now former NC State Senator Harper Peterson, in conjunction with Save Our Hospital, is ENCOURAGING everyone with info on how CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, Bill Cameron and the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank, with BOTH Political Parties and especially the Presbyterian Church, are STEALING New Hanover Regional Medical Center and System from Citizen Ownership -- for their OWN ENRICHMENT.


Harper Peterson is advising anyone with such info to contact Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- and here is his Secured Server that he responds to -- the BEST way to send it:


https://ncdoj.gov/contact-doj/


>>> My CONCERN about Mr. Brigety came from reading this item posted on Facebook by the University of the South -- that is all about Mr. Brigety being hired to SCOUR OUT THE CONFEDERACY/LOST CAUSE of the Episcopal Church from the college -- but there is NO MENTION of that in the Wikipedia article, where they discuss his FAILURE in trying to CRACK DOWN on excessive Drugs and Alcohol Use on campus!!!

The
Tennessean
profiles the University’s efforts to become a more welcoming place for all.

"We will spare no effort to ensure that there is ample space and a warm welcome for anyone who seeks its insights and who hungers for its inspiration," Vice-Chancellor Reuben Brigety says.

"As a community, we will muster the courage to be honest about who we have been so that we may have the wisdom to become what we aspire to be."



Reuben E. Brigety II, Vice-Chancellor and President

The University of the South

735 University Avenue

Sewanee, TN 37383

https://new.sewanee.edu/contact/contact-form/

https://maglobal.com/contact/


Cc: blvaugha@sewanee.edu, deansot@sewanee.edu, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, 


December 17, 2020


Dear Dr. Brigety,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams who can PROVE IN COURT that the University of the South in the person of now deceased Head Counsel Michael Remer, with Lawyer, CIA Agent, and Episcopalian John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman NYC, and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National whose Morgan Grenfell Bank became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the ONLY bank that totally supports the Trump and Kushner Families -- and is the Conduit of Cash from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs to them.


They murdered Tennessee Williams.


Additionally, my Kenan Family has given the Episcopal Church -- especially Sewanee -- over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years -- in support of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Confederacy Seal window in your All Saints Chapel -- much of it under different names, since my Kenan Family is RIDDLED with Homosexual and Bisexual men -- and fertile straight women. 


Here is the Kenan Memorial Organ (2004), a gift of my family to All Saints Episcopal in Atlanta -- where I worshiped for a couple of months in 1984 -- COMPLETELY unaware that my relative James Graham Kenan, who HELPED ME in 1990, was also worshiping there, then:




In 1990, when I was arrested on false charge of simple Trespass after I delivered evidence of the MASSIVE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING through Stone Mountain Park behind my home to Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office and to CNN HQ -- not knowing then that BOTH OF THEM were part of it, I was arrested and held without charge -- until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus, and forced a trial and got the 15 weeks of time served while waiting to be charged, plus a year of HOUSE ARREST PROBATION, and forced to take Lithium Carbonate (used by the NAZIS in Germany and the USA to cause "Soft Lobotomy" -- but ILLEGAL to use in nearly any other country except for a few weeks), and be tested weekly, and if my level dropped below 0.7, I'd serve a FULL YEAR IN JAIL!!!


My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZI -- had forced that -- and she used DOUBLE STRENGTH LITHIUM to murder her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, with the help of a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi -- because he had allowed his daughter Janet to marry Kim Opperman -- a Jew -- and was ACTUALLY a Homosexual -- which Uncle Bob had admitted to me twice.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


Anyway, I sought "Uncle Jimmy" Kenan's legal help, but he was retired and sent me to his Roman Catholic wife's nephew, Lawyer, Best-Selling Author, Race-Car Driver, and Stunt Pilot, Gregg Loomis, who could not help me, but told me that the wealthy Episcopalian Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "niggers".


James and his brother, Frank Hawkins Kenan, ran Kenan Companies and Charities the second half of the Twentieth Century and BOTH were Ku Klux Klansmen and devout Republicans and Episcopalians.


Before going further, I was THRILLED to see that you graduated the Naval Academy!!! From 1990 - 2010, I worked (commission only), selling the ad space in all of the yearbooks for the Service Academies, US War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, for owner Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- but was FIRED when Patrick found out I knew he distributes all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts.


At that time, my best friend, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, who had been Secretary of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- and she even got Delta Airlines to help me!!! I will ALWAYS be indebted to her and them!!!


Later, in 2015, I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, and Russel KNOWS how my Kenan Family has corrupted nearly every government on earth (Exxon-Mobil), and runs the Drug Mafias of Atlanta where he had lived for years -- with the Republican Party and Christian Churches.


I ALSO met John Lahr there -- between my memoir and Lahr's major Williams Bio, we PROVE the timeline of the Episcopal Church et al murdering Tennessee Williams by hand of John Uecker -- who later murdered James Purdy -- after getting Purdy to make Uecker his SOLE HEIR!!!


My Political Blog, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com documents this, but my ORIGINAL BLOG, https://scottkenan.blogspot.com, documents going back as far as 2008. So far, I've had over 1.9 million REGISTERED hits to them both, and I send every posting to the US State Department, NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and others -- so that my family that ALSO put Trump into power for their Episcopal Church, can be PROSECUTED.


Since you are Navy, you might be interested to know that the FIRST PERSON I dated in Atlanta when I moved there in 1983 was Rife Huey -- the retired C.P.O. of Admiral Zumwalt -- and in 2010, I dated the FIRED C.P.O. of the US EMBASSY in Mexico City, Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez.


When I attended the installation of Tennessee Williams into the Poets Corner of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, I learned that TOP WILLIAMS SCHOLAR Thomas Elliot Keith and his boyfriend from Colombia, Arturo Noguera, were IN BUSINESS Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bishop of that Cathedral -- and Arturo's FAMILY ran the Drug Mafia in Stone Mountain, GA -- where I then lived.


Thomas Keith actually EDITED my memoir for Don Weise, then Publisher, even though I can now prove that Alyson Books NEVER INTENDED to publish it. Mr. Keith is who University of the South uses to MAKE EVERYONE KOWTOW to the lies about Tennessee's murder by Sewanee, etc., and he BLACKMAILED John Lahr over Lahr's sex-flings with young men while married to Connie Booth into not even MENTIONING ME in his Bio -- but Lahr is my ALLY!!!


Anyway, my blog forced John Uecker to hide from US Law in a foreign country -- and it is TIME to force Thomas Keith and his allies at Sewanee to hide in a foreign country.


Randall Kenan, recently deceased -- and NOT my blood relative, but descended from slaves at Liberty Hall, the Ancestral Home of the Kenans, taught at the Williams' Estate/Walter Dakin Fund sponsored Sewanee Writers Conference for over twelve years, and told me how those -- especially Warren Prunty -- who ran it had a TOTAL TIN EAR for literature:





Anyway, in 2010, I contacted BOTH Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, then Arch-Bishop of Atlanta but titular head at Sewanee -- and then Head Counsel Donna Pierce to try to straighten some of this out. Several Sewanee Alums who were Lawyers in Birmingham, AL were ANGRY that Alexander was using funds from the Walter Dakin Fund to COVER UP that Alumni Donations fell WAY OFF when he removed the Episcopal Confederate Mace from public view -- only for "Political Correctness" -- they didn't remove the Confederacy Seal Chapel window until late 2018 -- and that didn't go well EITHER!!!


BOTH Bishop Alexander and Donna Pierce (who retired a couple of years ago -- but still is in charge of Tennessee Williams's Estate), THREATENED ME with LIBEL LAWSUITS -- but could not file them since I stand on TRUTH and they stand on CHRISTIAN HATE, LIES, AND GREED.



THIS is why Christianity is so POPULAR AMONG CRIMINALS:




Since I could NOT find your direct email, I'm sending via several at Sewanee who should forward this to you -- as well as to McLarty Associates, https://maglobal.com/, where they can also forward it to you and I TRUST that between YOU and THEM, you report any and all of this to NATIONAL SECURITY INVESTIGATORS.


Perhaps soon, we can DESTROY the Episcopal Church -- and especially the University of the South.


I TRIED to get them or Presiding Bishop Michael Bruce Curry to SHARE some of Tennessee's Estate left to support ONLY Writers of an Experimental Nature (my blog qualifies and CLEARLY I'M GOOD AT IT -- but unpaid), but they continue to ignore me.


Those alums claimed that Tenn's Estate/Walter Dakin Fund that was worth $10,000,000.00 when Tennessee was murdered, had increased in value to $1/3 BILLION -- then in 2008, at the WORST of the Great Recession, so surely more than double that now.

I'd still be happy to negotiate something since the Episcopal Church TOTALLY SCREWED ME and I became homeless, which I am barely better than now.




Let me know your thoughts. My cell is (910) 200-XXXX.


Also, please check back to my BLOGGED COPY to see any LATE EDITS after I email this to my FULL ROSTER of over 200 Political Contacts, as seen in the bottom half here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/much-healthier-to-be-out-gay-than.html


Thanks!!!!


Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment