Wednesday, August 9, 2023

CNN is Now DESTROYING JOE BIDEN'S LIES (and MSNBC is destroying FAKE PROGRESSIVE Sen. Elizabeth Warren's) -- LOL!!! / What the HELL is Going On with Chandler Cox -- a HUGE DICK-TEASE -- Currently in the LINC Program of Wilmington, NC???

 




>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS -- What I've sent President Biden:


Dear President Biden,


My FUNNIEST, yet -- yet NOT always funny to EVERYONE. Please keep that in mind as you read this -- MUST READING that already has been received by so many Top Government Officials, Press, and the like:




Scott


Opinion: How Trump  made one of ‘the worst diplomatic agreements’ in US history  and how Biden carried it out 


Opinion by Peter Bergen and Laura Tillman  Updated 5:11 PM EDT, Wed August 9, 2023


"Why did Trump and Biden make those mistakes? Two years ago, the Trump team negotiated the complete US withdrawal from Afghanistan that gave the Taliban the total victory they could never win on the battlefield, while the Biden team went through with this deeply flawed plan. 


"That withdrawal ended in the hasty retreat of US forces and the chaotic scenes of thousands of desperate Afghans trying to get on flights out of Kabul Airport in August 2021. 


"Televised scenes of the chaos at the airport make the fall of Saigon at the end of the Vietnam War look like a dignified exit."


https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/opinions/trump-biden-afghanistan-withdrawal-taliban-bergen-tillman/index.html



Chandler Cox on August 2, 2020



Chandler Cox on July 31, 2023!!! Meth or Adderall can help a fella lose weight!!!


>>> Regarding LINC, Wilmington, NC client  Chandler Cox  -- who KNOWS I am writing this.  I NEVER "talk" behind anyone's back!!!:

To:  wellsa@uncw.edu, tracywwilkinson@aol.com, maume@uncw.edu, katylewisparker@gmail.com, ethan@thebridgeilm.com, froberts@lincnc.org, mgunn@lincnc.org, vburgess@lincnc.org, LThomas@lincnc.org


Cc:  Scott Kenan, acsgdl@state.gov, charlotte.public@ic.fbi.gov, My Story, watchdog@cnn.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, Portcitydaily Info, Joshstein Info, mikekenan@comcast.net


Dear Professionals associated with LINC, Wilmington,


My name is Scott David Kenan and at least some of you know I write a Political Blog that is MOST POPULAR in the New Hanover County Court House -- not just with Judges and Court Staff, but also with Prosecutors, Defenders, Lawyers-in-General, and Sheriff's Deputies working there.


Chief Defender Jennifer Harjo forced D.A. Benjamin R. David (a closet-case HOMO, https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), who LATER, after I fled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Colin Powell's retired CPO, Army Col. Dorothy Newman's help, Ben David partnered with Lawyer Dahlia Saper (a talking head on Fox News), Jamie Lee Sutherland (then with Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago -- now with Democratic Party-controlled Ameriprise Financial), and President Barack Obama -- as well as Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- and STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


The last three had email addresses that Jamie Sutherland said I should use: "roostersutherland@gmail.com", "roosteremanuel@gmail.com", and "roosterobama@gmail.com" -- that last one reaching Obama's UNSECURED Blackberry that many were concerned about!!!


And later, Jennifer McCracken (who lived two doors from me in Carolina Apartments on the 6th floor in summer 2015), told me how her BROTHER was a Detective on Sheriff McMahon's Force who Jenny claimed ALSO TO BE A CIA AGENT defending the CIA DRUG OPERATION in Port Wilmington. 


My own parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, organized the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew well then -- but NOT what they were doing.


Here is something about my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia, about when he FIRED ME after I discovered he distributes the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts -- and distributes them from Maine to Florida!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


Anyway, things are now CRAZY !!! 


As many know, before the American Revolution, my wealthy Kenan relatives had three properties with over 300 African Slaves each -- clear-cutting and processing S.E. North Carolina's virgin pine forests, and FORCE-CONVERTED them to Christian since the NEW Testament says that Slaves must obey their Masters as if they were Jesus Christ, himself -- and that is why ONLY WHITE SUPREMACISTS are Christians, today!!!


Admittedly, they have been LIED TO ABOUT AMERICAN  HISTORY by our GOVERNMENT -- which is RIDDLED WITH CHRISTIANS!!! 


Many American Christians don't INTEND to INSULT GOD and the US CONSTITUTION.


But IGNORANCE is NO DEFENSE when Christians are DETERMINED to murder all of the rest of us. IF NOT, Trump and Biden would have been CONVICTED and IMPRISONED LONG AGO.


I see you even have someone from "The Bridge" Church trained by the Southern Baptist Seminary -- the ONLY mainline religion to NEVER come back together after the Civil War -- since the AMERICAN Baptist Church (associated with Denison University where I got my BFA in Studio Art with minor in English), does NOT believe that Blacks are INFERIOR -- unless they act like they are -- like Senator Tim Scott.


AND the Clergy of First Baptist on Kenan Plaza (SBC), are NOT LIKE THAT!!! Just look at THIS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-words-and-actions-captured-on-clear.html


You should know that my blog is getting between 7,500 and 10,500 REGISTERED Hits per day the THREE DAYS this week I did NOT blog anything at all!!! The MOST HIT POSTING by FAR is:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/08/facebook-suggests-i-friend-new-hanover.html


And then, after that: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/linda-wilkins-daniels-and-i-again.html


And then, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/a-horrible-day-today-until-i-caught-my.html


But getting to Chandler Cox -- cell phone number (910) 431-XXXX and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chandler.cox.982


Late this past Sunday afternoon, Chandler and another person he later told me was NOT his friend, but someone else from the LINC Program with a Confederate Battle Flag tattoo, sat at the table next to mine in the Taco Bell on Market Street near Kerr. We all got talking together, and I mentioned my Political Quest and that I no longer worship JESUS -- but see him as a nice Jewish Reformer. I also made CLEAR that I am totally GAY. 


Soon, they finished the icy drinks they had, and Chandler turned to me to say he was going outside to smoke a cigarette. When I finished eating, the two of them were still sitting on the curb, and Chandler said he wanted to get my phone number, and then came over and we quietly exchanged numbers -- he could ONLY have wanted some SEX.


We spoke that night and he said he doesn't like anyone else to know his business (I figured he is not "OUT"), and agreed to that, and he told me he had to be OUT of LINC this coming Sunday, and had not found a place to live. I explained I have an extra bedroom, but had given up trying to rent it -- everyone I tried turned out to be SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO DRUGS and/or ALCOHOL, but he seemed different and we even discussed how to divvy-up rent if he liked it and I found him trustworthy.


He was to come over after getting off work at 4:00 PM yesterday -- but I didn't hear from him until 9:24 PM when he said he was STILL WAITING to see his Probation Officer and had been there since getting off work at 4:00 PM. He said he MIGHT get locked up because someone was spreading lies about him, but later called to say THAT GUY had been BUSTED, and tossed out of the Program -- and he was exonerated, and was still in and still had his job as an "Apartment Manager" and jack-of-all-trades for Wilmington Housing Authority and they loved him and he loved his job. He said he would be off EARLY, today, at 3:00 PM, and then he would come over and we would have more time to get to know each other to see if it would work.


I have not heard a THING from Chandler today -- or tonight -- despite my sending him two text reminders. First at 3:30 PM and then at 6:40 tonight -- too late to come and get back before 7:00 PM curfew -- saying it appears he has NO RESPECT FOR ME!!! I insist that when I make a commitment to do something with someone at a specific TIME -- I always let them know if something unexpected has come up and reschedule. I know he's not allowed his phone at his job, but he should have called me as soon as he was off.


The whole WORLD seems crazy, now, and if Chandler and his Probation Officer and/or LINC Counselor and I can sort this out and he is FINE, then we might still go forward. I would be HAPPY to discuss any or all of this with any Officer of the Law or Court Employee!!! Ditto any of those I am sending this to.


I will first publish it HERE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/08/cnn-is-now-destroying-joe-bidens-lies.html


And then email it to my over 600 email contacts -- and then the very TOP of the US Government, including President Biden, VEEP Harris, BOTH Obamas, Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries -- plus MANY OTHER Top Dems and Top Republicans in BOTH Houses of Congress.


MAYBE this will help them to KNOW how CORRUPTED Christian Politicians and "Authorities" have NAZI-CORRUPTED the Lower Cape Fear!!!


My GOD, ITSELF -- and U.S., North Carolina, and New Hanover County COURTS will be MY JUDGE!!!


En GARDE!!!  (metaphorically, only)


Scott David Kenan













.

No comments:

Post a Comment