Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A PRE-APOLOGY to Drew Gilpin Faust, the Former President of Harvard University -- and SO Much MORE:

 






>>>  Dear President Biden , and all others -- I am SICK of "dicking around" -- DIG???


We ALL know what to DO !!!




Wait until I ACTUALLY write her  -- it will be a  DOOZY !!!


Scott



>>> A shocking thing happened today -- worse than Mike learning I lust for a hot 26-year-old man (an ex-con)


To:  mikekenan@comcast.net, jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com


Cc:  Scott Kenan


Dear Mike,


Hold your judgement about Chandler Madison Cox -- I thought he must be 35 - 38 when I met him. You can google to find more about him -- or use just his first and last names to find his Facebook Profile. NONE of those photos do him justice. Remember, not only did our great-grandmother whom Julie is named after, marry a Confederate Soldier in his old age and she was not that far past PUBERTY (generally covered in our 4th Kenan cousin, Allan Gurganus's Oldest Confederate Widow Tells All : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_Living_Confederate_Widow_Tells_All), but Dad's mother, Laura Doris, died when Dad was six -- and then Grandpa married Annie Childers -- FAR his junior -- after first fathering a child out of wedlock with her, Jack Childers, whom Dad took me to meet when I was about five. He and his son lived in a converted old school-house at a flat intersection of two country roads with almost no other buildings in sight. I don't remember the story of the wife -- our half-aunt, I guess.


And then Aunt Pat showed up at Karen Meyer's SECOND WEDDING -- after she had divorced Uncle Bob and spent all his money she was awarded (he had to sell all of his South Bend rental real estate to satisfy the bitch), and fell and broke her cocktail glass on the steps to the hall!!! She had married a gym instructor at least ten years younger than she, and he was with her -- they both arriving DRUNK. And it was THERE the only time I had to speak with Kim Opperman and his wife Jan Meyer together. Jan said that Uncle Bob told her the reason that Mom attended BOTH of Karen's weddings -- but not HERS was that Kim Opperman was a JEW.


Well, I soon confronted Mom about that, and she ran down to Uncle Bob's room, barged in without knocking, and then in front of at least four people already there -- plus me and many others, who had followed right behind Mom -- she told him she would CLOBBER HIM ON THE HEAD WITH A CAST-IRON FRYING PAN if he ever said anything like that again!!!


Well, he didn't.


There were a TON OF LIES told on MSNBC tonight. I watched from Rachel Maddow all the way through until Midnight (meanwhile, I'd check CNN during commercials, and Vivek Ramaswamy was telling Kaitlan Collins about how the Saudi Royals were intimately part of 9/11/2001 -- and it was an INSIDE US Government Job -- meaning George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.)


EVERYONE in Wilmington, NC knows that because the Bushes, Cheneys, Saudi Royals, and bin Ladens as the Carlyle Group owned PPD here in Wilmington and spread addictive drugs on the streets.


But after 9/11, the Saudis and bin Ladens SOLD OUT to look less OBVIOUS, and TODAY, Charlie Rivenbark, who with Mayor "Bill" Saffo tried to MURDER ME with a SPECTRUM TRUCK: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html, INSISTS the CITY must take all of the PENTHOUSE FLOORS, which I DOUBT the citizens will let FLY!!!


And my friend Imran Anwar had something to say about this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/imran-anwar-has-been-proven-correct.html


But THIS is the nearly biggest shock of my life: 


I believe it was on Lawrence O'Donnell's Show. 


Former Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust was plugging her new book hitting booksellers tomorrow (today, now). But she told HER BACK-STORY -- which I had had NO IDEA OF when I was in near constant contact with her, after Nancy Armstrong, the Admin -- and the ONLY person left from that time in Harvard's Legal Department -- told me that what I said of how Sewanee's (University of the South's), Lawyers with the Republican Party, CIA, FBI, etc. -- like Jackie Kennedy Onassis had WARNED TENNESSEE -- planned to and then DID murder him to steal his Estate for the Episcopal Church.


But President Faust REFUSED to overturn that for reasons I NOW understand were for Harvard's Benefit. She was not the President of "The Truth About Tennessee Williams's Death". That would be ME.


Read more here, and in MANY other blog-postings: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-kenan-family-that-controls-north.html.


So, I expect to buy Drew's book tomo . . . today. I bet Barnes & Noble discounts new releases and best sellers -- and if I sign-up for their Club, I'll get off a nice percentage!!!


But even before reading much of it, I must apologize for my misunderstanding!!!


I think I'll send a copy of this to ALL of my Contacts -- so that EVERYONE has a HEADS UP  to the tack I am now on.


Your Sailor,


Scott








David Brinkley was one of my Father's BEST FRIENDS at New Hanover County High School -- where Dad's nickname was "Middle-Leg" -- and with GOOD REASON!!! 


Dad impregnated his older brother Rufus "Harlee" Kenan's fiance'Virginia Mintz, and they raised 6' 8" Graham Harlee Kenan as if their own son. But he is my Half-Brother and contacting him a few years ago, I learned he never wants to hear from the family of his blood-father.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment