Tuesday, May 23, 2023

A Federal Agent Knocked on My Door Today -- and then DEBRIEFED ME for Fifteen Minutes (must be about TIME for Wilmington's COMEUPPANCE)!!! / David Pepper -- Seen on MSNBC's Chris Hayes' Show -- is the Ohio Patriot I Must Write -- ASAP!!!

 







Lighten UP -- everybody!!!



 
Shared with Public
Public
WISDOM of Socrates delivered by POPE FRANCIS:
May be an illustration of 2 people
Here's why you should not GOSSIP.
In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of wisdom. One day, someone came to find the great philosopher and said to…
See more

Here's why you should not GOSSIP.

In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of wisdom. One day, someone came to find the great philosopher and said to him:

- Do you know what I just heard about your friend?

- A moment, replied Socrates. Before you tell me, I would like to test you the three sieves.

- The three sieves?

- Yes, continued Socrates. Before telling anything about the others, it's good to take the time to filter what you mean. I call it the test of the three sieves. The first sieve is the TRUTH. Have you checked if what you're going to tell me is true?

- No, I just heard it.

- Very good! So, you don't know if it's true. We continue with the second sieve, that of KINDNESS. What you want to tell me about my friend, is it good?

- Oh, no! On the contrary.

- So, questioned Socrates, you want to tell me bad things about him and you're not even sure they're true? Maybe you can still pass the test of the third sieve, that of UTILITY. Is it useful that I know what you're going to tell me about this friend?

- No, really.

- So, concluded Socrates, what you were going to tell me is neither true, nor good, nor useful. Why, then, did you want to tell me this?

"Gossip is a bad thing. In the beginning it may seem enjoyable and fun, but in the end, it fills our hearts with bitterness and poisons us, too!

Pope Francis
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



davidpepper4ohio@gmail.com


May 24, 2023


Dear Mr. Pepper,


My name is Scott David Kenan, I was born in Cincinnati in 1951 -- some years after my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs right after Germany surrendered, and worked with the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA to perfect Dr. Josef Mengele's research on NAZI MIND CONTROL. Mom did so well, they renamed it for her: Project MK ULTRA:




My father, William Scott Kenan, deceased since 2014, worked for Sun Oil Company and was transferred to Louisville, KY when I was six, and then to the Philadelphia, PA area -- before being transferred to Columbus, OH, in summer of 1968, so we could live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz, who with his wife Beth and my parents planned the eventual NAZI takeover of the USA by "Christians" of BOTH Political Parties -- and by instruction of the then Pope.





Later, my parents with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, organized the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA during the 1980s and 1990s. I now live in Wilmington, but lived 1983 - 1990 2010 in Atlanta and Stone Mountain, GA -- and actually KNEW Ehrlichman well -- he invited me TWICE to his luxury condo in the early 1990s, while I worked for Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.us and also www.TopGrad.com. He wanted to meet the SON of America's TOP NAZIS -- and I was CLUELESS, then.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


And look who was supplying him!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


The CIA is SCREWING -- in real time -- with the formatting on my old ORIGINAL BLOG: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- and it is DISTRACTING, but TYPICAL!!!


My parents moved on, but I went to Denison University on partial scholarship after first getting the highest scores on my College Boards in Math & Science at my high school, but after one course in Studio Art, changed my major to it and before graduating in 1973, won a US State Department Art Contest and my Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates. I was ALSO the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, so knew many Kennedys intimately -- as well as got to meet President and Mrs. Reagan in the White House.


I've spent nearly five years in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta by help of Colin Powell's people, and today my TOP Military Ally is Lt. Gen. Russel Honore':




But I have over 6,000 blog postings going back to 2008 -- and have had over six million views. You can get all the DETAILS on the backstory of how both my Kenan and my Meyer relatives are in the THICK of having put Trump into office and then were Joe Biden's HUGE SUPPORT (the Press reports he's still taking HUGE SUMS from Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL). If Biden gets anything other than a CLEAN Debt-Ceiling Increase, that is that he is STILL SLAVE to Thomas S. Kenan III, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Joe Manchin, Jim Clyburn, Henry Cuellar -- and Tom Kenan's top business partner, Vladimir Putin.


This to David Axelrod is the BEST LETTER I have written so far -- and because I'm having trouble with the "Old Blog", I will send this to you and a few of my typical witnesses in Government, Press, and Law Enforcement, then write a SECOND POSTING about the Federal Agent who visited me at about 6:00 PM. Then I will COMBINE them in sending my 600 or so regular email contacts, the President, VEEP, the Obamas, SCOTUS, then LOTS of TOP DEMOCRATS.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-write-david-axelrod-cnns-senior.html


I just don't trust Sen. Sherrod Brown. He and his wife Connie Schultz must have turned President Adam Weinberg and all in Denison's Writing Department to SHUN ME. Connie writes for the US TODAY/GANNETT Group -- same outfit that runs Wilmington's Star News -- to SUPPORT Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy.


I'd better get CRACKING -- if I hope to sleep before dawn!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment