Friday, October 20, 2017

My Letter Sent Secured Server to the FBI in Washington, DC and New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives (no online form to others I'd hoped to send to):


LOL!!! This is kind of like ME, no???


Also, Oliver Carter III is on my email list of 220+ Political Contacts, so will receive that that way:



October 20, 2017

Dear Law Enforcement Officials:

This will be sent by secured server to the FBI in Washington, DC, New Hanover County Detectives, Wilmington Police Detectives, and by email to lawyer Oliver Carter III, who I do NOT believe is involved, but he is prominently mentioned – rather than to deliver paper copies, as I had thought when I wrote my earlier blog posting today (already emailed to over 220 Political Contacts here): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-former-marijuana-supplier-gold.html

This earlier blog posting has MANY pertinent details, and this letter will be blogged soon and emailed out as well.

I trust that my past smoking of marijuana – never recently owned in larger quantities than roaches from Gold Walker equivalent to less than a dime bag – is all gone now, anyway, and meditation serves me well enough for relaxation. I suffered over two months in local jail in 2011 and 12, when D.A. Ben David kept prosecuting me on false charges, all now ERASED, since he’d never had any evidence against me. (So should already have some "JAIL-TIME CREDIT", no???)

In new “larger” developments, the Sheriff’s Deputy who “handled me” in my Court appearance Monday of this week, DID tell me she DOUBTS that Sheriff McMahon EVER saw the letter I dropped at the jail for him, prompting three Defectives to come out and interview me for about half an hour – and try to entrap me with offered marijuana. See the following, already sent to many of you:



This matter is a DANGER to the civilized people of Wilmington, and I APPRECIATE the good work of the FBI Special Task Force with Law Enforcement of at least New Hanover and Brunswick Counties.

Call me “Ida Tarbell II”, she having broken up Standard Oil two years before Mary Lily Kenan Flagler and her near relatives inherited Henry Flagler’s stock control of Standard Oil. The wealthy Kenans now controlling Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, etc., put Donald Trump into power to be able to profit from developing Russia’s Oil – and to DESTROY DEMORACY in favor of the Kenan-favored Ku Klux Klan (and NAZI principles).

Please contact me if you have any questions, and I may be sending you more, soon.


Scott David Kenan




.

No comments:

Post a Comment