Monday, October 9, 2017

"I'm THE SPOILER!!!" ~ My Letter to Andrew McCabe Was Received by the US Justice Department at 4:26 PM, today (slightly edited from this to use only 2,000 characters)!!!


Andrew McCabe


October 9, 2017

Acting Director Andrew McCabe
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. McCabe,

My name is Scott David Kenan, I live in Wilmington, NC, was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and know or did know most of JFK’s sisters and their husbands (but Jackie Kennedy Onassis better), Ronald and Nancy Reagan, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Sect. of State Alexander Haig, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, and am connected to many in Politics and the Military in Mexico as well, including Vicente Fox who worked for my Kenan family at Coca-Cola before he got into Politics.

My parents, William Scott Kenan, now deceased, and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 94 and living in Raleigh, NC, were first identified to me in 1990 as America’s top NAZIs, and they have worked with many Catholic Popes (including Francis), John Ehrlichman, Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity’s people, and others. My mother getting Pence into place so that when Trump is ousted, the Catholic Swastikas will predominate over the Kenan Protestant Klan Robes – my father’s side controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Klan, nearly all Republicans and the Clinton Democrats, and narco-trafficking with all of them too, via the CIA and Christian Churches.


I’m The Spoiler.


My urgent appeal to you – or your competent subordinates – is to immediately give some support to my local Sheriff, Edward McMahon, who being Christian (but very well intended), has had part of his force of Deputies corrupted by narco-trafficking, white supremacist elements in the Christian side of the CIA. I am 6’ 11” tall, so DWARF former Director James Comey, and while HE hopes there are tapes, I have a Political blog that has well more than 1,000,000 hits and 4,000 essay-length postings documenting my trials back into 2008, including most of five years in Mexico by help of Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman.

These people are planning another “Wilmington Insurrection of 1898”, which was led by my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. and White Christian Churches here – nearly all of them -- and they plan to do it again. They ALSO are in charge of all the narco-trafficking, Wilmington being the BIGGEST import port for drugs in the USA – bigger than Miami or Los Angeles!!! My parents set that up with John Ehrlichman and others in the 1980s and 90s.

From here, I refer you to my recent blog postings detailing my difficulties with many, but none MORE than SPECTRUM CABLE, who tried to kill me with a truck February 13, 2017: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

My letter to Sheriff McMahon brought three Sheriff’s Detectives to my door within hours: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-urgent-letter-to-sheriff-ed-mcmahon.html.

One to both Sect. Tillerson and Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions was already received electronically, and paper copies are to be delivered Priority Tracked, tomorrow: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html.

Also, I sent this to my Allies, Rob Reiner and David Frum: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html.

I DID send this one to NC Attorney General Josh Stein, but even though he and Gov. Roy Cooper are both Democrats, they protect the Kenan Family narco-trafficking in North Carolina, ALL politicians here are pretty much bought and paid for by the Kenan Family: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-letter-already-received-by-attorney.html.

Please reply to me – and check my references with ANY of these people, Ed McMahon and his Detectives or Gen. Honore’ know me best.

I am ALWAYS at the service of my country (and Mexico as well)!!!

I will NOT be mailing you a hard copy, but WILL publish this letter on my blog.

Scott D. Kenan








.

No comments:

Post a Comment