Wednesday, September 27, 2017

And Then EVERYTHING CHANGED!!! / Has HELL Frozen OVER???


“Muses work all day long and then at night get together and dance...” 

― Edgar Degas


“I only fear danger where I want to fear it.”

― Franz Kafka, The Metamorphosis
It is bad enough that so many American men don't realize they are more gay than straight -- but EVERYONE should be able to tell their physical SEX ORGANS, no??? 


Hermaphroditesexcepted -- like my friend Hiram Keller played here:



The White House REFUSES to comment on this -- LOL!!!



Jared Kushner, senior adviser and son-in-law to President Donald Trump, apparently registered to vote as a female, according to his publicly accessible 2009 New York state voter information.
CNN.COM|BY JEREMY DIAMOND

The receiver confirmed that his crude antics barked back at Trump's "son of a bitch" comment.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Scott Kenan shared Asante Bradford's post.
4 hrs
THIS building, The Swan House, is part of the Atlanta History Center -- majorly endowed now by my Kenan Family, particularly James Graham Kenan (whom I knew), who lived across the street on Andrews Drive!!!
MORE OF AMERICA’S TOP-GROSSING MOVIES WERE FILMED IN GEORGIA LAST YEAR THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.


Generous tax breaks have brought billions in business to the Peach State.
OZY.COM




When the Kenan Family pretty much FILLED the UNC Chapel Hill Board -- about 1970. James Graham Kenan in dark suit seated at table with his brother, Frank Hawkins Kenan, in white suit next to him, "Miss Prissy-Boy" (identity unknown), resting an elbow on Frank, and Thomas S. Kenan III behind "Uncle Jimmy". 



Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, today, a trumpeter at Christian Marriages and Christmas Celebrations, now part of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Music Ministry, but he REFUSES to talk to me today -- DESPITE knowing that when I spoke with Thomas S. Kenan III by phone in 1990, Tom and I BOTH had good things to say about this man we BOTH DATED in the 1980s -- I dating him when Robbie lived in Carolina Apartments, while BLUE VELVET was being filmed there.



And then BLUE VELVET became much like MY RECENT LIFE (or vice-versa), of being hounded by Narco-Trafficking D.A. Ben David, Mayor Bill Saffo, and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous. -- and all the Christian Drug-Sellers and Addicts in town.


But THEY are AFRAID OF ME NOW!!!


>>> NOW THE ABBREVIATED NEWS -- SINCE I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON HISTORY:

1. Yesterday's posting ZOOMED to more hits than any other since half a year ago -- BUT for the first time of my "viral postings", it was NOT MOSTLY from hits from Russia -- but nearly ALL from the USA!!!




2. My brother called last night and he and my mother have decided to HELP ME FINANCIALLY, and in fact have ALREADY sent more money than I would have asked for right now -- but I'll be certain to stretch it out.


I learned from Mom by phone this morning, that they had not spoken with either of my two sisters, who are both less able to help out financially. 



Mom in 2009 -- the best "recent" photo I have of her -- and actually, Mike said that HE TOO has noticed that Mom is becoming "a bit senile now" -- at age 94 -- and she NEVER goes on the internet, so won't read this.


3. No new signs of bed-bugs, so I'm DELAYING treatment until I see more evidence. If you DON'T live where these pests often infest houses -- mostly in beds and other soft upholstery -- COUNT YOUR LUCKY STARS!!!


4. Dear Old Testo (Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. on of NYC), is now OFF THE HOOK, and I AGAIN thank him for all his previous help -- DESPITE ALL HIS WEIRDNESS and likely criminal behaviors, to boot!!!

5. At my doctor's office, today, he declared that I am in BETTER SHAPE than ever before since he met me two years ago -- and that all my "VITALS" are EXACTLY where we want them to be. He took me OFF two of my seven meds (unfortunately the cheap ones), and made my diuretic OPTIONAL, to take only when I see any edema (swelling).

6. Brian M. Williams, attorney for SPECTRUM CABLE, whose truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk in front of City Hall and the New Hanover County Court House on February 13, 2017, called this morning to say he EXPECTS to offer me a settlement by the end of next week

Also that it will help NOTHING if I go to his Raleigh office and SIT IN in the lobby until SOMEONE makes me an offer -- or tells me a date by when they will -- or POLICE REMOVE ME, as I told his admin yesterday afternoon I would do if I don't hear from Brian PRONTO.




IT WORKED!!!


7. An hour ago, my roommate, "Warden", told me that Benefits Management, today, told him they have NO IDEA where they are moving him when he leaves at the end of this month, and that they have had SEVERAL places that had promised an apartment-share for him, in either a two or three person place, but ALL FELL THROUGH, and they are SCRAMBLING to find another.


I DOUBT he has the story correct, but it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS, any more. I TRIED to help him and all he did was declare like a MANTRA, "Another day in poverty. Another day in poverty.", etc. So he GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!

And then he DENIES that he drank at least one of my beers in front of me that I gave him soon after he moved in -- claiming he has NOT had a drink in 25 years. Well, it was NOT abusive drinking and nearly EVERYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN who was a BAD DRUNK and quit with help of Alcoholics Anonymous or other program, was able to RESUME at least occasional social drinking -- except my father and all three of my siblings, who STILL attend AA, I believe (although Dad has now passed).

Warden then called me a "hateful liar" and "complete asshole", and in a moment of intemperance (but I had and have NOT been drinking or smoking the "joint"), I replied that AT LEAST I have some friends -- and he has NOT ONE IN THIS WORLD (which Warden has told me several times and I know is true).

He THEN said he's about to PARK AT SOME BAR and drink hard liquor -- but THAT because he's mad at Benefits Management -- not me.



Fools -- nearly INVARIABLY CHRISTIANS in the USA -- will be FOOLS!!!


And Boys will be Girls:










Won't YOU join us???












.

No comments:

Post a Comment