Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Letter Sent Tonight to Rob Reiner and David Frum (after speaking with Mr. Reiner's Admin), at "Committee to Investigate Russia":





Mr. Rob Reiner
Cc: Mr. David Frum
11999 San Vicente Blvd.
Suite 220
Los Angeles, CA 90049

September 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Reiner,

My name is Scott David Kenan, of the Kenan family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and today controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, etc., and put both President Trump into power and President Pena Nieto into power in Mexico). I will get to important information soon, but to introduce myself further, I was also the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and can prove he was murdered by the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party to steal his estate from Harvard – exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn and me would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s Party on January 11, 1982. And isn’t it interesting that Jean mysteriously jumped to her death a few months ago – the news breaking into TV broadcasts in Europe -- and not mentioned in US Press at all, except for a few magazines.

I have a connection to the Reiner family, in that Jonathan Reiner contacted me via the internet while still a senior in high school in Manhattan, but our friendship drifted and in 2010, I got back in touch with him when I first blogged that my parents (who raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates – small and pastel, around the edges of our dinner china), were then America’s TOP NAZIS, which was first confirmed to me by two top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta where I lived 1983 – 2010 (at least one of them is still alive). In my blog, I say Jonathan made me an “Honorary Jew”, but what he said in a phone conversation after I told him I’d blogged that was, “I always knew you were a Jew.” Not blood or converted, that left honorary. Jonathan and I also studied Science of Mind (Religious Science), through Practitioner training, but neither of us bothered getting certified. Growing up I was devout Catholic and wanted to be a Jesuit priest.

Also, you might know my college friend Dean Hansell, who co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University with me in 1972, later co-founded GLAAD, went on to be the Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, then a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and was recently appointed Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles by Gov. Brown.

In very early 2010, the publication of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (can be read with reviews here now: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), was scheduled to be the featured hard-cover release by Alyson Books, but the contract was cancelled, and their lawyer called to say (unlike the nice letter giving me back my rights), that they would see that I was NEVER published by ANYONE, which then made no sense to me. Soon I was fired at my job of twenty years selling the ad space in all the yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies – because I learned that the owner, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA was distributing all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB where we had three legitimate advertising contracts, from Maine to Florida, but primarily in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, where I now live. When I met twice with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ at the New Orleans Tennessee Williams Festival, he knew all about the Kenan family being involved in Atlanta’s narco-trafficking.

Soon, I began to be harassed, and my parents, William Scott Kenan, now deceased, and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 94 of clear mind in Raleigh, NC, with my sisters Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Downingtown, PA worked with Mr. Stansbury to try to commit me to mental hospitals five times in one month.

Meanwhile I had friended Army Col. Dottie Newman of North Atlanta, she the retired Chief Protocol Officer for Secretary of State Colin Powell, and at her house gathered with many Army Generals, visiting Secretaries of State (I remember the one from Argentina), and others for dinner and discussion of books, I making presentation one month. Dottie soon warned me that the Republican Party with the CIA and my family would kill me since they could not commit me and I knew too much about their narco-trafficking.

I sold my house as quickly as I could -- taking a huge loss – as well as simply abandoning my art collection, furniture, and belongings – except for what would fit in my small car, and I fled to Colima, then Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Drug Mafia TRICKING ME out of all the proceeds from the house sale, I was so naive. In 2010, I was held hostage five times by drug mafia near Puerto Vallarta – all of them working with the CIA, Episcopal Church USA, and Hillary Clinton State Department – once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, once by the son of the CIA’s biggest exporter of cocaine to the USA, whose Mexican “Godfather”, a world class engineer, had placed the booby trap in the Chunnel (Eng. To Fr.), that was discovered and removed in 2010 under the guise of repairs. It was to fake the NEXT big terrorist attack for the CIA. They even TRICKING me into signing a contract to join the CIA for life – which I IGNORED (and had many perils).

It was Pakistani national Imran Anwar – in 2010 a Facebook friend of mine – the Father of the Internet in Pakistan and at the time an on-air consultant for over ten years on both Fox News and CNN, who told me that everyone at those networks knew that Bush/Cheney planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal families at the time it happened, and the reason Bush took so much time to react was that it was supposed to be the next day and he thought his staff-in-the-know was playing a “practical joke” on him. The Bush and Bin Laden business connections going way back, and Osama attacked a day early to punk the Bushes for killing his older brother some years before that. FB friends of Mr. Anwar, living in Pakistan, later confirmed his claims to me, too.

I apologize that this is not well organized, and I’ve blogged ALL of this so many times, my blog having passed the million-hit mark last Thanksgiving, and journalists, law enforcement, and privacy buffs don’t register hits. This letter will be blogged as well since nothing in it is new, but not any follow-up communications, and I will include you once, so you can see my 220+ Political Contacts that I email every posting to. I can’t say how many people READ my emails, but I successfully SHUT DOWN Pentagon Publishing’s legitimate business, got Kenan family owned The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach to STOP buying 85% of the ad space on FoxNews.com, and worked with Natalie Wood’s family’s attorney and detectives in Los Angeles county to RE-OPEN the investigation into Natalie’s death as a murder investigation, it being Gavin Lambert who visiting Tennessee for a couple of weeks late 1981, told us that Natalie told him in panic that she had caught Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken in passionate sex – but didn’t think they knew she saw them – but KNEW they would murder her if they did. She was dead within a week.

One thing ignored by the Tennessee Williams scholars, is that not only were his plays more popular in the Soviet Union than the USA, but you could not convert the ruble back then, and none of them know what happened to that money, the USSR not falling until after Tenn’s murder. Maria St. Just (born Britneva in St. Petersburg), had escaped the Bolshevik Revolution, with her mother and sister, and eventually married Peter Grenfell, the second Lord St. Just, and he died soon after Tennessee, Maria getting control of the Grenfell Bank (founded by George Peabody of all people!!!), aka Morgan Grenfell, that today is the CORE of Deutsche Bank International Banking and reported to be the BIGGEST conduit of Russian money to Donald Trump and others in his family -- I wrote about that here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html. (Eric and his wife Lara Yunaska have a big home on Wrightsville Beach eight miles from me.)

My Kenan family is the “Keeper of the Flame of the Confederacy”, and before the Civil War had spread through most deep South states and by money and political position were largely responsible for the South seceding. William Rand Kenan, Sr., the only Confederate credited with breaking through Washington defenses and taking a clear shot at Lincoln (missing and killing his Aide), later was replaced as the tax-collecting Harbor Customs House Master here in Wilmington, THEN the most powerful political position in NC (and great for bribes too), by a new Republican President who appointed a black man to the job. Although the Kenans kept it out of most history accounts, he with First Presbyterian (across the street from my apartment), led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, the only successful coup d’état in US History: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898.

Today, my Kenan family refuses to remove “Silent Sam” from UNC’s campus, and in 1990, after I tracked major narco-trafficking through Stone Mountain Park right near my house, I reported it to Newt Gingrich’s Congressional Office – as well as CNN HQ – and not then knowing that my immediate and wealthy distant Kenan family, Newt, and CNN were all part of it, landed in jail for 15 weeks on charge of Trespass, then given a year of house-arrest probation – also ordered to take Lithium Carbonate and be tested weekly, and if not enough, then to jail for a full year.

During that time, I called James Graham Kenan, attorney in Atlanta, who with Frank Hawkins Kenan, his brother, in 1990 ran all the Kenan Companies and Charites, and he was going senile, but referred me to his nephew Gregg Loomis (lawyer, best-selling author, etc.), who told me the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate “niggers”. And I had dated Frank’s son Thomas S. Kenan III’s most recent ex-boyfriend in 1985, but both Tom Kenan of Chapel Hill and 78 years old now – and that guy, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson who lives in Wilmington now, will NOT speak to me, but I keep writing Tom Kenan and even hand-delivered one letter to his office in Chapel Hill.

In January 2015, I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec in Puerto Vallarta who told me all about how the wealthy Kenans with their Exxon and lifelong employee Rex Tillerson had put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency (and he remains the only elected president less popular than Trump), Enrique changing the Constitution so Kenans could again get Mexico’s Oil, then the Kenans, Episcopal Church (in Mexico it functions little more than to narco-traffic, and I met TONS of Episcopal Church narco-traffickers and have DOCUMENTED THAT), and the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department, both Clintons actually working for the Bush Family (why Barbara Bush LOVES BILL CLINTON more than her own sons who were LESS successful expanding narco-trafficking).

I also knew Dr. Valdemar Salazar, who snuck his best friend, President Salinas, out of the Mexican Palace incognito – to show him all the CIA narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta and they cried together of it, since they were powerless to fight the US Government. Salazar also introduced me to the Governor of Colima State, and I had to deal with the Governor of Nayarit state trying to have me killed several times since I uncovered and reported HIS narco-trafficking with the Episcopal Church and CIA – including through Theodore Druch of my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Ted having been Dr. Timothy Leary’s male lover for two years at Millbrook, a Jew who then married a Christian woman and now works for the CIA.

To show how interconnected my story is, Sa’ant Samuel Celia, Jr. (his father a famous artist), bragged to me more than once that HE had supplied Timothy Leary, Ted Druch and Sam’s CLOSE personal friend Jerry Garcia with the BEST LSD from his lab. “Sam”, as he’s called, lives in the apartment directly beneath me, and STILL cooks up stuff that he covers with HEAVY GARLIC SAUTE’. In the apartment next to him, is Denise Wood, a 6’ 3” woman (I’m 6’ 11”, BTW), who twenty years ago racked up 43 Felony and 13 misdemeanor charges as an International Drug Mule, she now only selling pot (as far as I know), and is in with Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo, whose Mafia is run by his uncle in NYC, head of the Saffo Drug Mafia (I know one member of that mafia well who worked for Bill’s uncle for 30 years).

These are all Democrats, but the narco-trafficking in Wilmington is headed by the Mayor, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous. Sheriff Ed McMahon runs a far more professional force than the Police, but is a HUGE narco-trafficker with the CIA who had been unloading mini-subs that of powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge, nearby – guarded my Sheriff’s and CIA cars. This is actually controlled by the Republican Party and Kenan Family.

Also, Monica Lewinsky’s good friend Kathleen Kincaid who lives three blocks from me, told me how her gringo family in El Salvador where she grew up BUILT Bain Capital for Mitt Romney as a criminal enterprise, Mitt eventually taking it from them, and they now all in prisons in El Salvador for narco-trafficking, financial crimes, etc. And half a year ago, I had to write Mitt at MittRomney.com because his gay Romney cousin Bill Romney’s “widow” Douglas Wayne Romney (he took Bill’s surname at legal wedding), began harassing me so bad by phone calls and emails, that Mitt finally got him to stop.

And speaking of Mormons who are more criminal than even Christians, Jennifer McCracken of (Kenan-built) Carolina Apartments here (her brother, a top Sheriff’s Deputy and narco-trafficking CIA Agent, and Jennifer told me she got all HER orders from her Mormon mother), not only got Google to cancel all my Gmail accounts, but knew all about the murder of Colin Stuart Hamilton, retired star of BBC radio and TV and head of our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2012 until his murder, summer 2015, and that the CIA killer confessed, led investigators to the buried body five hours away, then the CIA forced his release. I published that and the Mexican English Press reprinted my info, there being a NEWS BLACKOUT in Mexico to not scare tourists.

My good PV Writers Group friend Stanley Winborne III, originally from Wilmington whose family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, grandfather had been equivalent of US Ambassador to China, and whose son (whom he did NOT get along with), was second in charge of Hillary Clinton State department in Afghanistan – and tasked with shipping the Heroin back to Maxwell AFB where Patrick Stansbury distributed it Maine to Florida. My friend Evan Fish knew all about Pentagon Publishing distributing hard drugs and to whom, and on September 5, 2011, Wilmington Police forced him to jump to his death from seven floors up – New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputies confirmed this to me and how they did it. The Wilmington Star News (controlled by Carlos Slim who doing narco-business with the Clintons, along with the New York Times at that time – mostly by debt rather than stock ownership – was richest man on Earth WHILE HILLARY WAS AT STATE), helped cover it up, and the Mayor and Police REFUSE to release the full Police Report to me, I last asking about two months ago.

My parents set up the Wilmington Drug Mafia with Nixon Aide John Erlichman whom I knew fairly well, Father Robert J. Kus, now of St. Mary’s Catholic three doors from my apartment, and PPD Pharmaceuticals, begun as a partnership of the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families, the latter two selling out after 9/11 to make their alliance less obvious.

Other close friends of my parents were Pope John Paul II, whom Mom had at least two one-on-one meetings with in Rome, Sean Hannity’s close friend Christal Presley, Coach Lou Holtz (and John Boehner, his closest co-strategist), who lived across the street from us in 1968 in Columbus, OH, and for his help, Mom got him his first dream job at Notre Dame, where she got her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS on as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, but when Bob let my cousin marry a JEW, Mom had all his considerable wealth removed and he stuck in a Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi (now closed), and oversaw that he got DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate, which was guaranteed to give him the Diabetes that he slowly and painfully died of, his extremities amputated one by one.

Mom headed Proctor & Gamble’s chemistry labs at the end of WWII, and got much of Dr. Mengele’s data – as well as working on NAZI Mind Control. In 1949, my father, then in Cincinnati too, found his male live-in lover shot in the head, and Dad was given the choice of converting inactive Southern Baptist to Catholic, marrying Mom so she could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name, and Dad told me the Coroner’s Report lists “Russian Roulette Suicide”.

Dad also claimed he was most responsible for putting Sen. Jesse Helms into power, and was best friends with some of the Pentagon Publishing narco-traffickers.

But getting back to the Lithium Carbonate, in 1978 when I began talking about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beating of us kids for no reason, my mother got me committed to a mental hospital in southern New Jersey and put on Lithium, which she continued to get the Law to force me to stay on until 2009, when my doctor of eight years told me she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar and took me off. While Lithium in nearly EVERY other civilized country is not allowed but for a couple of months, it is part of NAZI MIND CONTROL, and while it reduced my ample IQ a bit, it mostly made me not care or see the connections, and after off it, I WOKE UP, it taking about five years for my brain to “normalize”.

Also, I had come back to Wilmington very late 2010 – April 2012, and D.A. Ben David kept throwing me in jail on false charges and the mental hospital as well, but I eventually FORCED HIM to erase that record. THEN, after I fled back to Mexico, he worked with Jamie Lee Sutherland, then exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, now a higher exec of Ameriprise Financial. I’d blogged about Jamie’s bragging of his doing $24 Million/month narco-trafficking for his bank, which got the LARGEST FINE in US History that year, 2010, for laundering Drug Money in the Chicago office – and that he’d often seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Man’s Country Gay Baths while Obama was an Illinois state Senator.

I DID erase the narco-trafficking part of it and Jamie said he didn’t care about Obama in the bathhouse, his being gay hardly a secret among those in any kind of know, but with Daliah Saper (also a Fox News Talking Head) – and help of Wilmington D.A. Ben David and his legal intern while I had trouble in Wilmington, then this Jeffrey Duncan worked for Saper Law that filed the false charge of LIBEL, NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME, then tried and convicted me IN ABSENTIA in Cook County, and while Jamie had asked for $50,000.00 and nothing else (and I was next to homeless, anyway), was awarded half a million and court costs, copyright to my Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, which the producers of the Harry Potter films as well as Scott Rudin had been looking to possibly buy movie rights, as well as copyright to EVERY blog post, letter, and email I write until I die. NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

And D.A. Ben David is STILL harassing me now, and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark – knowing that a Spectrum Cable truck had knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk at City Hall – soon after I’d emailed Mayor Saffo I was WALKING to his office to try to get that Police Report on Evan Fish – this on 2/13/17 and Spectrum is REFUSING to settle with me, I fortunately bashing the front of their cherry-picker truck, but healing months ago, it only muscle damage to me, thank God – but TONS OF PAIN for about six weeks.

Anyway, Charley Rivenbark entered Mayor Saffo’s office (he not there but I was speaking with his Admin, Dawn Grants), and KNOWING I’d been hit by that truck a couple of months before, told me he hopes that I get a DOG – and it is RUN OVER BY A CAR, then left, not doing what he’d come to do (he’s also a big narco-trafficker or protector of it).

BTW, my last all-night date (October 2016), was with George HW Bush’s precisely eighth cousin, but eight years younger than me, who had found me and traveled from out of state. The Bush Family continues to try to kill him, because he too won’t shut up, and he’s gone back into hiding, but we were up all night laughing about all the Narco-Trafficking and Traitorous Crimes of our Kenan and Bush Families.

Also, it is worth mentioning that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of 14 W. 75th Street, Apt. 5, NYC 10025, supported me with over $65,000.00 between late 2011and three months ago – because he said he LOVED my book, and felt sorry for me. He is a recluse in an apartment for over 50 years, rent-controlled so he saved up TONS from his accounting career, and admits to getting some instructions from my sister Jane as well as my brother Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, but cut me off without warning three months ago, because I threw out a guy I was trying to help get over homelessness, who turned out to be a HUGE narco-trafficker: Haston Lavern Caulder II, and Joseph had gotten to sending Haston up to $7,000.00/month despite Haston’s making $14.00/hour and overtime – no taxes taken out. The last couple of months Joseph helped me with only $300.00 each month to help buy my heart meds – which I still haven’t figured out how to buy this month – but then I haven’t asked him yet, this month.

I HOPE Spectrum will soon settle and I can use that money to overturn the Chicago false LIBEL conviction, which the Courts Inspector there said will be EASY, but I have to BE IN CHICAGO and prepare for continuances. THEN, perhaps, I can SELL MY STORY re: Tennessee Williams, and go on to write a series of books on my Kenan Family’s generations-long attempt to DESTROY OUR DEMOCRACY for OIL and NARCO-TRAFFICKING PROFITS.

John Lahr and other Williams scholars (all of whom I know), have recognized me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee’s life. But CHRISTIANS will do ANYTHING to kill or lock me away – ESPECIALLY my own family.

I’ve written myself out for now, and am always at your service and that of my Country (and of Mexico). Sorry this has been so long, but I’ve only told about five percent of it.

All best – and GOOD LUCK with “Committee to Investigate Russia”!!!


Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC 28401

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX




.

No comments:

Post a Comment