Tuesday, September 26, 2017

For the LOVE OF SWEET, WHITE-ASSED JESUS -- and Christian Drug-Trafficking Profits!!!


“The fear of death is the beginning of slavery.” 

― Robert Anton Wilson, The Golden Apple





Scott Kenan shared a link.
17 hrs



Several dozen conservative Catholic scholars and priests have charged Pope Francis with spreading heresy, a bold but perhaps futile move against the popular Pope.
CNN.COM|BY DANIEL BURKE


Now, before reading the next piece, besides what I reported about Gold Walker having NO PROBLEM with an armed-and-loaded, pistol-packing, six-foot-three FELON selling pot from downstairs:



Denise Wood MUCH LIKE THIS in physique and attitudehttps://411.info/business/The-Perfect-Painter-Wilmington-NC-30660340


 -- and I have let District Attorney Benjamin R. David know this as well -- and that Sa'ant "Sam" Celia, next door to her, he BRAGGING to me of his making the BEST LSD not only in the past for his personal friend Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead, but supplying Dr. Timothy Leary and his male lover Theodore Druch (whom I knew in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group)STILL cooking up drugs downstairs, Gold Walker KNOWING that the former "garlic saute's" to cover the smell are NOW covered my Denise's plug-in-scent-maker in the hall.

ALL Gold cares about is that I stop calling Denise what she is:



And Gold STILL is proud of having voted for Donald Trump -- although she made me PROMISE not to tell ANYONE, PROVING she is ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED OF HER CHRISTIAN SELF

And Gold said she did it because "Obama raised my Property Taxes SKY-HIGH" -- a thing that NO PRESIDENT could do -- that being the local Democrat-Republicans!!! SHE thinks NO ONE should have to pay ANY Property Taxes (but complains about road and public schools conditions).




Well, two mornings ago, I found what appears to be a bed-bug in my bed, but no further evidence of that. I have WRACKED MY BRAIN trying to figure out how it could have gotten here -- NO ONE visiting my bed or bedroom except "Warden" (who does not have a friend in this world), walking through many times to shower in my bathroom before the three weeks it took Gold and her employees to install a simple shower-surround with curtains in the other bathroom. And I have visited no one's bed, either.

I SUPPOSE her various workers (five different ones over that time -- every one of them Born-Again Christians except for one Atheist), COULD HAVE planted a few bed-bugs, but I'm not YET that cynical, and Gold is now calling and texting to tell me how to control bed-bugs -- I having told her about this, yesterday.

OBVIOUSLY, far less an infestation than before, and Gold mentioned I can buy sleeves for mattress and box spring that are "very expensive" (I'm guessing she means around $100.00) -- too expensive for me now, but the bugs cannot get in or out, and all the rest can be easily handled with spray (which I have a lot of), and a couple of bombs, which I can afford to buy, so when I get the Spectrum Settlement, I can take care of that -- if more evidence turns up.

Interesting because the woman downstairs from me, Denise Wood of "Denise the Perfect Painter" was convicted 20 years ago of 43 Felonies and 13 Misdemeanors (by her admission), as an International Drug Mule, yet moved in with TWO loaded handguns that she keeps next to her bed, since then selling one of them


Denise has told me that DESPITE 43 Felony ConvictionsHER Gun Rights were NEVER taken away -- and she's ALWAYS owned and carried guns.


She also still sells pot (not that anyone cares about marijuana anymore -- including me), but I have informed D.A. Ben David of this MANY TIMES and landlady Gold Walker also -- and Ben does NOTHING, and Gold just wants me not to INSULT this "High Christian" Itch!!!

OH WAIT -- she's a WHITE DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!!!



WILMINGTON — After pleading guilty in New Hanover County District Court, a man will serve up to two years in jail for possessing a firearm. Raheem Quintezz…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM




This morning, I made certain I have at least $25.00 in my checking account, so I can go to Wells Fargo bank and open a BETTER account. I was TOO HARSH on the local employees of my Bank of America branch, they ALL KNOWING as well as HATING the policies of my Kenan Family that controls it, but they cannot control the new checking account fees that will harm me.

And last night, "Testosteroni" (Joseph Faulk in NYC), emailed me a link to the OBITUARY of Ryan Lee Burris's partner/fiance of several years, Wesley "Wes" C. Taylor that I had NOT been able to find. As you will see, I asked Old Testo to spare some money toward my Heart Meds, which he is still contemplating. As I have tried to make clear -- and it includes his response to this appeal -- his former support OUT-WEIGHS any of his former trying to get me to allow criminals whom he knew were trying to kill me (in Mexico), into my house, support of Haston Lavern Caulder, etc.

Joseph had promised -- and I have it in writing -- that after 2017 monthly stipends being reduced from $1,000.00 per month to $700.00 (due to his spending over $7,000.00 on my dentures this year), then would RETURN to $1,000.00/month beginning 1/1/2018, so he INTENDED to keep supporting me, but having given Haston over $7,000.00 for pocket-change in one month (Haston making TONS of money, no taxes out, the whole time he lived with me), he found himself BROKER in the moment than he'd expected.



But when H&R Block did Joseph's taxes, early this spring, he was SO SHOCKED that he immediately cut me off (although actually sending me $300.00 to $400.00/month), but NOT HASTON -- until he learned Haston LOST the Computer, WIDE SCREEN TV, entire fancy wardrobe -- and everything else Testo had bought or sent Haston.

So, I DID ask for some money -- my family not about to provide it -- and as I told my new banker at Wells Fargo, "I had Atrial Fibrillation for YEARS before I got medicated to control it, so a month or two without meds is NOT LIKELY going to kill me.")

Whichever decision Joseph makes, I will accept -- without diminishing his LARGEST ROLE in "saving my life".




Fwd: jfaulk001 has shared the Obituary for 
Wesley C. Taylor (Wilmington Star-News)


Tofaulkjoseph6 faulkjoseph6@gmail.com, jfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com
Bccscott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com,
kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net,duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net,
connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com

Joseph: I just noticed that my earlier reply was not to YOU, but to Legacy.com -- HA!!!

And I noticed that Ryan Burris is NOT listed as a survivor -- even though he was "fiance and partner" -- and of course no cause of death.

I really could use a little money -- if you can spare it. Tomorrow I call Spectrum's lawyer's BOSS, again.

AFTER I blog in AM about these "new peculiarities"

S

-----Original Message-----

From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: reply <reply@spmail2.legacy.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 8:20 pm
Subject: Re: jfaulk001 has shared the Obituary for Wesley C. Taylor (Wilmington Star-News)

Well THANKS!!! Can ya spare a few bucks toward my meds??? The rent money came in quite handy -- for rent!!!

This is good PR writing that leaves most questions unanswered.

And proof of TOTAL PECULIARITY is that the death is May 11 -- and the obituary not published until June 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All other Star News obituaries include where services and burial will be BEFORE they happen.

And WHY could I not find this googling, "Wes Taylor obituary"??? Yes, they used the full first name, but that never makes a difference, normally -- and NO, I do not expect YOU to know that answer. 

I will NOT copy Ryan in this reply to you. He's been through enough.

S

-----Original Message-----


From: Legacy.com <email@spmail2.legacy.com>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Subject: jfaulk001 has shared the Obituary for Wesley C. Taylor (Wilmington Star-News)

jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com has sent you an obituary for 
Cause of death not given
Wesley C. Taylor
View Obituary
Sign The Guest Book >

And if you follow that link, you find that WHOEVER wrote this obituary, NEVER used Ryan's last name -- or listed him as one of those "surviving". I SUSPECT that the author was PISSED AS HELL that Wes died as a RESULT of hanging with Ryan and HIS NARCO-TRAFFICKING, CHRISTIAN FRIENDS!!!



At least in the USA, the IMPORTANT THINGS are taken care of, no???





.

No comments:

Post a Comment