Friday, July 21, 2017

MORE Friday Fun -- in the NAVY, and a Letter to Polly Grunfeld Sack, General Counsel of GateHouse Media (and more)!!!


Village People Memorial Day 1979 In the Navy w Bob Hope


WHOOPS!!! I meant to post THIS NAVY TRIBUTE for our Veterans and Active Sailors (an UPDATE made by the Navy, itself):


Today, my letter to Richard ("Rick, not Dick") Dykhouse, General Counsel to Spectrum/Charter Communications in Stamford, Connecticut, was DELIVERED at 11:28 AMhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/befuddlement-nation-my-letters-to.html.


* * *



Rev. Dan Lewis and his wife Susan have LEFT First Presbyterian, Statesboro, GA (site of the 1967 original printing of The Kenan Family, here: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi), and likely are on a LONG VACATION before Dan begins his duties at First Prez, Wilmington, first preaching on August 8, 2017.


Dan is MORE HANDSOME (and to MY taste), than my old friend, Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson, now run off to a more LIBERAL congregation (with two campuses), in Greensboro, NC:




And CLEARLY (this so funny because the Meyer side of my family all look like THEY each have a "ball on the end of their nose"), Dan Lewis LOVES his wife, cuz he's stuck a HEART-SHAPED BALL on the end of HER nose!!!

And while I DON'T want to "Lord It Over Him", Dan WILL be preaching and working under the "Six Foot Kenan Cock":



And THAT sits atop Kenan Steeple (tallest in town!!!), atop Kenan Chapel with the Kenan Stained Glass Windows and Kenan Pipe Organ:




Dan Lewis received my snail-mailed letter a week or so ago, but I MIGHT send him a NEW "Welcoming Letter". And I see that First Prez has a sign-up for a "Meal Train" to Dan and Susan's very modest house (compared to anything any of the Members would ever deign to live in). So maybe I should SIGN UP -- I'm a GREAT COOK!!!

My earlier letterhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-letter-just-mailedemailed-to-pastor.html

The Hannity clip is of Sean Hannity REPEATEDLY bringing up Donald Trump's being with TWO prostitutes in a Moscow Hotel and they PEED ON HIS BED -- LOL!!!

My Kenan Family with First Presbyterian were the BIGGEST FORCE causing the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- with all the OTHER WHITE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!



A joint project by two Wilmington schools resulted in the digital archiving of surviving copies of black-owned paper Wilmington Daily Record.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM

Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

The Wilmington insurrection of 1898, also known as the…
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG


>>> LETTER JUST EMAILED TO THE GENERAL COUNSEL OF GATEHOUSE MEDIA (and copied to Kevin Maurer):



Polly Grunfeld Sack
General Counsel, Senior Vice President, & Corporate Secretary
GateHouse Media, LLC
175 Sully’s Trail, 3rd Floor
Corporate Crossings Office Park
Pittsford, NY 14534

July 21, 2017

Dear Ms. Sack,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, North Carolina, and the BEST NEWS for YOU is that my issue is NOT Legal, unlike issues I have recently brought up with General Counsel of Spectrum/Charter Communications, but MORE like what I sent this week to my old friend Jeanne Wolf of Pentacom Productions, who while for Entertainment Tonight in 1982, interviewed my boss Tennessee Williams and filmed his reading a short story – all of which she made into an Award-Winning film.

I had wanted to send this to a NEWS executive, but only YOUR email address is listed on your website.

This letter will be more ENTERTAINING, but also might be something you should forward to others in your company – or even have someone like your reporter Kevin Maurer, based here in Wilmington, interview me for a FUN PIECE – Kevin ALREADY having interviewed me by phone from his City Desk at the Wilmington Star News in several phone calls to me in Puerto Vallarta, where I was in Political Exile most of five years by help of Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell.

You see, Kevin works for the CIA (you cannot leave it – EVER), and so do I. This might not be apparent, but it is the contract I signed – ostensibly to sell $7 Billion USD in Mexican Real Estate to Hollywood types (because I knew so many celebrities while working for Tennessee Williams 1981 – 82): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html.

Those other two letters (or description thereof):



But the FACT IS I know LOTS of the truth behind my father’s Kenan Family (that controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and Clinton Democrats – and my mother’s Meyer side (I was raised with Swastikas on dinner plates, my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta/Stone Mountain, GA with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and others), that is CLASSIFIED, but since I got it ONLY by observing my family, I have EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW IT, and to share it!!!

Now “truth be told”, I have LONG had a major crush on Kevin Maurer (and he has a VERY sexy-to-me voice on the phone), he being even more handsome than the YOUNG Kevin Costner. BUT, being 66 years old now – and lording over “everyone” at 6’ 11” tall – I know how to CONTROL MY URGES since I understand Kevin to be married to an actual FEMALE, and he has three children, and my NEW policy is that I DON’T bark up unwelcoming TREES (or shrubs, as nearly everyone but me is).

And speaking of short little bushes, my last overnight date was with Bill Toups, a distant cousin to the Presidents Bush, and we were up all-night LAUGHING over the crimes our families have committed over the decades.

Here is what happened when Donald Trump came to Kenansville, NC: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/yesterday-donald-trump-went-to.html.

I hope you or someone in your org thinks this is a GREAT IDEA (and Kevin has a good sense of humor), and he is dispatched to debrief me for a swell article!!! It will be GREAT PRACTICE for me in RESTRAINING my horny old self, as well. 

And let’s FACE IT, Kevin and I are STILL STANDING (after MUCH Political Drama), so he and I should raise a TOAST, in brotherly camaraderie, to our being smart enough not to be KILLED by Police or the CIA or just plain old-fashioned Drug Mafia – as so many of my friends have succumbed to.

All best, and I hope I can have some FUN with GateHouse Media!!!


Scott D. Kenan
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX




And my Deputies:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment