Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Lesson for Barack Obama from Mr. Pete Townsend of The Who: "ADMIT how Big and Delicious the Boners You Suck Are!!!"




>>> THIS JUST IN @ 5:10 PM, EDT:




1 min ·

Hey John Lahr: Thank you for your help with my PROVING that Sewanee, etc. murdered Tennessee Williams -- as well as your recognizing me as an authority (with John Uecker) on Tennessee Williams's last years!!! Gen. Russel Honore' LIKED that about you!!!

And congratulations on that EIGHT POUNDER!!!

Your fishing secrets are SAFE with ME!!!

And pardon my language but it has come to THIS with ME!!!
(link in comments)
Scott Kenan
Fishing for brook trout in the Labrador wilderness: caught an eight pounder!




* * *

>>> BUT FIRST AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EPISCOPAL BISHOP MICHAEL CURRY -- because I added this to the last posting AFTER emailing to my list of 500 -- and it is about Sewanee's (location of the ONLY Episcopal Church Seminary in the "Old South") HERITAGE OF WHITE SUPREMACY WITH MY KENAN FAMILY!!!


Although INCOMPETENT AT SELFIEShttp://www.davidterryart.com/curriculum-vitae/



"S is for Sweet Sewanee Sisters Sitting in Secessionist Solidarity" (entry # 19 for "The Southern Alpherbet") David Terry, 2014


Click image to ENLARGE.


David was ALSO a hot little artist beloved by Betty (Price) Kenan and other SUPER-RICH Old Dowagers -- until Betty Kenan led the pack in SNUBBING him, and THEN he befriended that bitch Elizabeth -- a woman that from what David told me of her, was so bad that Edwards should be FORGIVEN all his crimes against his wife, who died of cancer right after that.

* * *



And HUMAN SEMEN is a POWERFUL anti-depressant for not just MEN, but also for WOMEN!!! Must be taken orally, anally, or pussily -- but does NOT work if used as a skin moisturizer!!!

http://jezebel.com/5646243/swap-your-prozac-for-semen


>>> AND OTHER NOTES:


1. The elevator at the Carolina Apartments is now REPAIRED!!!

2. Dewain Hall's bike was NEVER REMOVED the last several days, although the apartments manager told me Sunday that she would do it IMMEDIATELY, but only her note on it is gone. Perhaps she IS afraid of reprisals from District Attorney Ben David, who like ME got SERIOUSLY un-depressed after doing Dewain -- due to his incredible VOLUME!!!



I just checked and Dewain is still UNSCHEDULED for trial!!!

3. At Costco, today, I had a NEAR-VIOLENT altercation with DRUG MAFIA!!! After I had been solicited by a NOT-Costco employee, trying to sell me DirecTV, now owned by AT&T MATRIX, please see the REPORT I sent to then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- boy was I STUPID about her, then -- but NOT now!!!



Mike Massicott is Executive Vice President of www.pentagon-usa.com, and was trained by AT&T MATRIX to distribute all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama (where we had THREE legitimate advertising contracts).




SEE ALSO -- regarding Patrick Stansbury who OWNS Pentagon Publishing, my employer 1992 - 2010, ARRESTED THREE TIMES since I met him on NARCO CHARGES!!!




So today, in Costco, I calmly told the DirecTV salesman, that because DirecTV is allied with companies like Pepsi, which my parents got LOTS of gifts from in the early 1960s when they allied with the Bingham Family and The Louisville Courier-Journal (the exact people who MURDERED Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham), as Mom worked with them PLANNING THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY, I NEVER buy or associate with DirecTV or Pepsi -- and anyone who DOES should be JAILED as REPUBLICAN NAZIS!!!

You see, while the DirecTV rep was polite about it, and then gave me -- really -- his CHRISTIAN BLESSING at the end, a big THUG of a white man who was VERY tattooed, passed me, saying that he HOPED I remembered him -- and he would HURT ME if I didn't stop messing with his people!!!



I said, "Who are YOU -- I DON'T remember you!!!" And he replied, "I'm not ABOUT to tell you," so I said, "Then just BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME HERE, you God-Fucking Christian NAZI!!!" and he just flipped me the finger as he walked on.


I then shouted, "Fuck You, Too -- and next time verbalize as there is Freedom of Speech in Mexico -- and it is RETURNING to the USA!!!"


>>> This happened a LOT in Puerto Vallarta Costco, too, until I TRAINED the local Drug Mafia that Costco ALWAYS sides with me -- because the Kenan Family is their LARGEST SUPPLIER -- not just of Coca-Cola products, but for nearly 15 years, www.theKAG.com has supplied EVERY Costco in the USA with gasoline (usually with trucks with different logos than this):




Regardless what I find DAMNING about Faggot Obama who is blackmailed by his continuing homosexuality (known by most in foreign countries, but NOT in the USA due to CIA/NSA control of US media -- especially CNN), to protect the CIA/Bush/Cheney/Clinton BIG BANKS and WALL STREET and therefore Narco-Trafficking with the Episcopal Church especially, he's doing BETTER than ANY recent President -- just not good enough, yet!!!



Obama, aides took unusual steps to cultivate ‘Daily Show’ comic
POLITICO.COM




This, from the first time Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico (put in office by Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil with the CIA), met with Barry Bam-Bam.


See more here






Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment