Thursday, July 2, 2015

Testosteroni PROVED That This Attempted SCAM OF ME Was Specific in Ways That ONLY the CIA/NSA Republican Party Could Have Known How to PULL OFF!!!

Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo. File photo.

Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, North Carolina is a REAL SAFFO!!!


Anthony Saffo is a FRONT of the CIA/NSA/Narco-Trafficking Republican Party -- so active in CORRUPTING the area with illegal DRUGS.


This is regarding the alleged Anthony Saffo's house at 128 Albemarle Road, Wilmington, North Carolina.


Public Valuations Records show it is owned by CHARISSA E BOONE.


>>> SHOCKING if it PROVES TRUE that former Sen. Thom Goolsby, D.A.s Ben and Jon David, Judges Criner, Noecker, and Hogston, Sheriff McMahon, Police Chief Evangelous -- and maybe David Nash and Thomas S. Kenan III -- are using my TRUST of the Mayor to SCAM ME -- LOL!!!

Dawn Grants has NOT YET set me up with a meeting with Mayor Saffo . . .



>>> BUT FIRST, SOME NEWS:



Although First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC has reached their decision about Marriage Equality, I can find NO REFERENCE on their website to it -- nor can I find the answer via googling. Their published policy on weddings there is so RESTRICTIVE in general, that I doubt they approved it -- or that ANY sensible person would want to be married there!!!


FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA WEDDING POLICY:
Statement on Christian Marriage: Weddings at First Presbyterian Church are a Service of Worship and include most of the elements found in any worship service in this church. We believe that Christian marriage is a covenant between two people who are in covenant with God. Wedding policies shall, therefore, follow the criteria established by the Book of Order. 

Who may marry here: 

• Members of First Presbyterian Church One who has been a member of this church for no less than one year prior to the wedding date. • Children or grandchildren of members of the First Presbyterian Church • Members of other PC(USA) churches may submit an application with a letter of recommendation from their pastor, but non-member policies and fees apply. • New Members (those who have not been a member for one year) may marry here, at the discretion of the pastor, but non-member policies and fees apply. 

Scheduling: 

• No more than one wedding may be scheduled in the same weekend. • No weddings or rehearsals may be scheduled at the follow times: Sundays, unless it is part of regular Worship Service, Saturday before Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday. The Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, or New Years Day, during Azalea and River Festivals, or any day when the Church is closed. • One non-member wedding is permitted once a month.* 

Officiating Minister: A member of the clergy staff of First Presbyterian Church conducts all weddings. You may ask any one of them to conduct the service. Any visiting minister may assist only by invitation of the Session. 

Premarital Pastoral Care: Couples must initiate an appointment for premarital pastoral care with one of the ministers within thirty (30) days following approval for their wedding. 

Music • The Director of Music shall provide music at all weddings. The services of other organists may be used only with his permission. In such cases he shall receive his usual fee. In the event he is not available, he will assist in securing an organist. • The selection of music sung or played, shall be appropriate to the sacred nature of the wedding service of worship. The Director of Music of First Presbyterian Church shall give final approval of all music. • The Director of Music shall hire soloists and instrumentalists. Requests for specific soloists and instrumentalists may be made during the music consultation. • It shall be the bride’s responsibility to provide soloists’ sheet music no later than one (1) month prior to the wedding. • Soloists must arrange for rehearsal time with the organist. 


Approved by Session 11-3-2010 *revision approved by Session 2-1-2012 




SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Episcopalians voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to allow religious weddings for same-sex couples, solidifying the church's embrace of gay...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 


>>> THE BUSINESS WITH "ANTHONY SAFFO" (You can SEE I did not trust that "African Oil Lease" business, but Testo bothered to research it, finding that that phone number has a LONG HISTORY of scamming on Craig's List -- and was SO SPECIFIC to appeal to me, it HAD TO BE US GOVERNMENT OR REPUBLICAN PARTY- associated):


Anthony -- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BUSINESS TRIUMPH!!! I have been in business for myself most of my adult life, and LOVE BUSINESS, and have had many successes.

Unfortunately, I signed a lease on an apartment in Carolina Apartments, two days ago -- which is GREAT in the sense that my relative, William Rand Kenan, Jr. built it and it overlooks Kenan Plaza and Fountain, so I have emotional reasons to be happy here, where I moved in yesterday.

Because of my ties to the Kennedys, Sinatras (who sold my rich relatives Bank of America), three Presidents of Mexico, etc., my life has been WILD. I am now partnered with both Gen. Colin Powell and Gen. Russel Honore and others to CLEAR the narco-trafficking out of Wilmington, which my parents helped set up when they lived here in the 1980s and 90s. I was actually raised with Swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings, Mom identified to me first in 1990, as America's top literal Nazi, and when I first blogged that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew"!!!

In any case, I've got the provable DIRT of Thom Goolsby (for running drug-trafficking in Wilmington), D.A.s Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Evangelous, and Sheriff McMahon for protecting it, and Judges Criner, Noecker, and Hogston for perverting the Courts to protect it -- and Dawn Grants is soon setting me up with a meeting with Mayor Saffo, the only politician I really TRUST in Wilmington, so I can tell him all about it and make a deal to work with him to continue to clean up this town.

In the three years I lived in Mexico in Political Exile, Wilmington has improved tremendously, much of the Drug Trash having left or been jailed, but there is much more to do, and I look forward to assisting!!!

You can read my political blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com which is also mirrored in my original bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com, which has over 2,600 essay length postings going back to 2008. Be advised that I am not only honest to the best of my ability, but often use language shocking to many, and my railing against Christians is actually only against those who don't follow his TEACHINGS, but claim to hate in Jesus's name.

You can google my name in quotes followed by any name or subject to see what I have written about it.

I wish you all the best in your African Adventure, and know many of the pitfalls such things can be if one isn't well informed and careful -- but being a Saffo, I assume you are SMART.

Thanks for your kind reply, and I'm sorry it hasn't worked out, as I AM rather cramped here and have NO GARDEN.

Scott

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:52 PM, ANTHONY SAFFO <anthonysaffo24@gmail.com> wrote: 


Hello,

I received your response concerning my Advertisement published on Craigslist yes i am related to Mayor Saffo nice to meet you, considering that a great reference in my book ha ha.  The house is still available am the owner of the home and i bid for a portion of petroleum land a while back in West Africa and fortunately I  just won the bidding so I had to move quickly down to Africa to have my company set up because I still have to rebid for it in the next 4 to 5 years. 


I came over here with my wife and two kids and before we got here i thought of selling the home but had to change my mind because of my wife, she preferred we had it up on the rental market I had to look for an agent, after getting one, we got a deal but later  we found out that he was renting it out for a higher price than what we agreed on and i don't want an occupant that will be paying a lot and not have time for the home because of the price of the home. 


If you notice, you will discovered that the price we are offering is far below standard price, this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee so I contacted the Agent back and requested for my keys and documents the maintenance of the home is far more important to me  I know there is no way I can be sure that you are the right person to live in the house because we won't be able to see before sending you the keys and the documents to occupy the space..


But I just have a feeling that anyone who knows the values of a home  should know that maintaining a home is essential, so if you believe you can take good care of the house and handle it like yours then I will be more than happy to let you rent the house  i had my number roamed so you can call me on (336) 291 3871 .


Please if you are interested in renting my house kindly provide the information below.


PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
APPLICATION FORM


Full Name Prefix__________________________________________________ (CELL)PHONE________________________
Date of Birth_________________________________
Home Phone (        )___________________ Other Phone (       )________________________
Current Address_______________________________Apt#________ City__________________ State______ Zip________
Reasons for Leaving Old Home____________________________Rent $__________Phone (       )____________________________
Are you married____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
Do you have a pet____________________________
Do you have a car____________________________
Income____________________________
Move In Date____________________________
HOW SOON CAN YOU HAVE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT SENT___________________________
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS OF THE HOUSE___________________________
Rent/Month: $700___________________________
Deposit Payment: $500___________________________

Please note that you will only be able to drive by the house for now but not have a look at the interior until i have sent the keys and documents of the house to you and the requirement for getting the keys and documents of the house is a fully refundable payment, which is the security deposit.


Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable the deposit is just to make sure that you are really interested in the home and also to hold the home for you so we don't rent it out to someone else, after receiving the keys and documents if you feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior, but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home...


 I Await your response so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys to you. My cell phone number is (336) 291 3871  you can call

thanks and God Bless.
 


On 27 June 2015 at 08:19, Scott Kenan wrote: 


Mr. Saffo,

I am a 64-year-old writer, just moved to Wilmington from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, seeking a reasonably-priced, quiet, detached residence where I can write, and hoping to move in ASAP.

If you are related to Mayor Saffo, I met him a few years ago, and since I'm 6' 11", he probably remembers me. I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and have published a memoir about that which got great reviews. I am only distantly related to the Kenans who founded UNC, although my father was from here, and we always visited Dad's relatives here my entire life -- as well as I came to really love Wilmington when my parents lived here through the 1980s and 90s.

My intention is to live in Wilmington for quite a long time, and previously owned a home in Stone Mountain, GA for 25 years -- so always feel very responsible about home upkeep.

I'd like to look at your property, as it appears to meet my needs.

My cell phone is (910) XXX-XXXX.

Thanks!



Scott Kenan


Ron Weaver via Keith Price
19 hrs · 

This is from the UK. The Church of England is funded by the tax payers. It's totally different there.

Gay Couple Is Suing To Force A Church To Hold Their Wedding
CONSERVATIVEBYTE.COM
Like · Comment · 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment