Friday, April 10, 2015

I Am FORCED to Write President Obama -- AGAIN!!!


I am beginning to believe this is TOO TRUE!!!




Dear President Obama:

I am FORCED to write you again to let you know what happened to me right AFTER I wrote you yesterday. My email account I sent for your reply was SHUT DOWN with no reason given, except that Google Gmail said they do that if a policy or rule is broken – and I HAVE sent them info they then asked for, but they not only did NOT tell me what the problem actually was – nor do they even promise to answer.

Are we FULLY in NAZI GERMANY already???

To answer practical questions, my shut-down account is scottdkenan@gmail.com and my NEW one is scottdavidkenan@gmail.com. Here is where I blogged my email of yesterday to you, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-just-sent-to-president-obama.html, and I will also blog this one. My blog entries are emailed to a list of 500 that is always changing, but can be seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-list-today-as-i-shut-down.html, and I have been emailing 500 my blog posts since early 2011 – although for the first year, I actually emailed to 1,500 – and never a complaint from Google about that until I emailed YOU!!!

My posting of your letter went all but viral, BTW, and set a record for hits, but most peculiar is that while 60% of hits to my blog are from the USA, generally, with Mexico consistently second, Russia usually hits in single or double digits – but had 20% higher hits than the SWOLLEN US hits, yesterday.

Frankly, while I first blamed this on Dick Cheney (because of his anger over my blogging and emailing to you and Gen. Russel Honore, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-to-gen-russel-honore-sent.html, and quite a few others, about Mom’s being literally the top NAZI in the USA and has advised Republicans and Fox News on how the Catholic Popes want them to act), but that bunch could have done this at any time.

My greater concern is that someone in YOUR office felt it was all too embarrassing to you, and with YOUR reputation as being as concentrated on SECRECY as was Dick Nixon, they pulled out all stops.

I regret I forgot to mention that when you pull off separating the CIA and US State Department from global hard-drug narco-trafficking, EVERYONE will see what a difficult thing it was and you will be forgiven all your past, questionable decisions, and they will be seen as GOOD STRATEGY, and the only way you could have done it – just like Presidente Pena Nieto was put in power by my Kenan Family (who controls Exxon-Mobil), and the CIA – but Pena Nieto, after changing the constitution, said NO to all large US oil companies (and you yourself were recently credited with making Exxon-Mobil accept gays – HA!!!)

To see my blog report of meeting a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec who CONFIRMED all this to me – he knowing ALL about the Kenans and their stewardship of that company (before it was just common Mexican rumor) – ¾ the way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2015/03/rp-why-my-kenan-family-both-near-and.html.

The other thing is that I had signed up recently with TelMex for new phone and DSL service (letting them know how much and WHY their owner Carlos Slim hates me so much – and why I’m ready to make peace with him), and after I went elsewhere to send you yesterday’s email, I heard from a slight acquaintance who explained that a different company would install one form of internet service or another under someone else’s name.

This happened and I am again connected – but the point is that I have POWERFUL allies (whether Mexican Government or not). And you might want to read THIS email that the CIA/NSA BLOCKED, so it was never receivedhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html

Would either you or your representative let me know that your office has received BOTH my messages and reply to them? If not, I will assume your office is CORRUPTED and not serving you – or you got angry at me and ordered Google to shut down my email. All things considered, I don’t believe Google would have done it without an order from the White House.

You MIGHT have a Republican (or Clinton -- same thing), Mole in your office!!!

Thanks,

Scott D. Kenan

Puerto Vallarta



My first kiss -- before all this happened and I was still nice. I'm the one standing, and Mickey's polio leg-braces are outside the frame.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment