Saturday, September 9, 2023

TODAY, I've Already CONFRONTED AOL.COM over My SUPER-CORRUPTED Email, Abigail Beck of Kenan Auditorium at UNC Wilmington (over my being THROWN OUT for no reason nearly two years ago), and Wilmington City Council Candidate JOHN LENNON (whose namesake I can PROVE was murdered by the CIA, Republican Party, etc.), but NOT HYPER Drug Traffickers Methodist Pastor Meg McBride Stuart and Good Shepherd's Katrina Knight (both SPEAKING at a Public Meeting as I type this) -- HA!!!

 











https://electjohnlennon.com/


>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and  ALL Others  -- You will get a  BIG KICK out of this . I'm CERTAIN President Biden already has:


Dear President Biden,


You will REALLY LAUGH (along with the Obamas), at/with this!!!


NOW, all you have to do to go down as an ACTUALLY GREAT President that Progressives forced to make PROGRESS despite your RESISTANCE, is FORGET RUNNING AGAIN (you'll be Impeached if you win), and let the REAL PROGRESSIVE DEMS (and others -- perhaps Adam Schiff  would also like to run -- or Kyrsten Sinema, who ALREADY sent me a Received Receipt for THIS POSTING , as did the Mayor's Office of NYC , the New York Times , and Others of my  Press Partners ), get into position so one of them WINS THE PRESIDENCY in 2024 .


I'm still "Fightin' the GOOD FIGHT" out here in the HINTERLANDS of Wilmington, North Carolina:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/today-ive-already-confronted-aolcom.html


Scott



>>> THIS is what I sent  AOL.COM upper-management  -- and I got a Received Receipt for it:


Dear Moderator: For about half a year now, all but a FEW of my emails go to my SPAM folder -- WHOOOOOPS!!!  TRASH FOLDER, so I must open it as if it were my INBOX, and then send what I want to INBOX. THIS used to open to a page with news and links to my mailboxes, but the last week, I get THIS: https://mail.aol.com/d/d -- saying "The Page is not available."


And the WORST THING is that two days ago when I tried to email former Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust and her Admin, Katie Tiger, at these email addresses: drew_faust@harvard.edu and katie_tiger@harvard.edu, I could type or paste-in their email addresses, but as SOON as I hit a comma to separate them, THEY DISAPPEARED and I do this ALL THE TIME with others and have NEVER BEFORE had this problem.


Here is the Blog Posting I was trying to send them: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/historian-extraordinaire-drew-gilpin.html.


And THAT POSTING went SUPER-VIRAL and stirred up lots of POLITICAL TROUBLE here in Wilmington, NC -- and "CIA Agent" Kevin Maurer immediately linked to me on LINKED-IN: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-top-wilmington-nc-nemesis-cia-agent.html


I look forward to your EXPLANATION of all of this, that I can then send on to my Partners in US and NC Justice Departments and all of my local and national PRESS PARTNERS.


Thanks for your assistance!!!


Scott David Kenan


>>> WHAT I SENT CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATE JOHN LENNON -- AND GOT HIS RECEIVED RECEIPT FOR IT:


Hi John Lennon!!! 


I just noticed that you share names with the Beatle -- who was MURDERED by the REPUBLICAN CIA AGENT (John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Law in NYC)


Of course I knew Eastman WELL while I worked for Tennessee Williams, much of that documented in my Memoir that local D.A. Benjamin R. David (actually a REPUBLICAN, whose wife Stephanie David was TOP STRATEGIST and FUNDRAISER for Republicans Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander), with Jamie Lee Sutherland, President Obama, Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and FOX NEWS' TALKING HEAD and Lawyer Daliah Saper STOLE COPYRIGHT TO because I blogged about Obama's and Emanuel's lifetime memberships to Chicago's Man's Country private GAY BATHHOUSE  -- as well as their DRUG TRAFFICKING in Puerto Vallarta with Rex Tillerson/EXXON-MOBIL, the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department


Sheriff Ed McMahon is another PRETEND DEM who is actually a REPUBLICAN:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


Here is my OWN experience when I had to contact Mitt & Ann Romney a few years ago. ONLY the Mormon Church is more EVIL than the Christian Churches in distributing ADDICTIVE DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY WORLDWIDE with my Kenan-Family-owned EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America (and Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO).


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/two-things-for-christians-to-remember.html


My parents set up Wilmington's Christian Drug Mafias as well as those in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, GA where I lived 1983 - 2010, when Colin Powell's C.P.O. Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to POLITICAL EXILE TWICE, the second time to APPEASE "REPUBLICAN" BEN DAVID!!! Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, who interviewed me TWICE in his luxury Condo in Atlanta in 1991, was at the CENTER of that.


And we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz on Larwell Drive in Columbus, OHIO 1968 and 1969 -- while we still had SWASTIKAS on our everyday china -- and DAILY BEATINGS for no reason.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


I see that Cincinnati, OHIO (my place of birth and my first six years), was important to you -- or your wife!!! My mother developed NAZI MIND CONTROL for the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA while Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs right after Germany surrendered -- and she did SUCH A GOOD JOB (where do you think FOX NEWS, OANN, etc., came from???), they renamed it Project MK-ULTRA for Mom's two surnames, Meyer then Kenan.




What will YOU do to rid the City of Wilmington of GOD-HATING, HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING Christians??? I will publish your response on my blog before sending it to ALL of my hundreds of recipients of my every blog posting.


THANKS for your ASSISTANCE!!!


Scott David Kenan



>>> Regarding TOP REPUBLICAN OPERATIVE retired Coast Guard CMDR. Susan Polizzotto throwing me OUT of Kenan Auditorium for speaking with Nikole Hannah-Jones two years ago:


To:  becka@uncw.edu, editor@dailytarheel.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, Portcitydaily Info, mikekenan@comcast.net, marybethlernihan@gmail.com


Dear Ms. Abigail Beck,


I see you are Operations Manager of Kenan Auditorium, but I don't know if you were in place in November of 2021 when the following happened: theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/scott-kenan-tossed-out-of-kenan.html and this as well: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html.


And of course the CURSE of the wealthy Kenans has been TERTIARY SYPHILIS


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/50-years-of-kenan-family-tertiary.html


I am working with top people in the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT and NC ATTY GEN Josh Stein's office to identify as many DRUG MAFIA (usually Christians -- of course -- but of BOTH Political Parties), and to prosecute them.


For NOW, I'll just put you on one of my Lists to over 600 email contacts who get every blog posting by email -- like everyone I'm sending this to also gets.


I trust that you or whoever is in charge of Security at Kenan Auditorium will reply and explain what YOUR RECORDS show about this incident -- we might end up in COURT over it.


Thanks for your help!!!


Scott David Kenan



Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook


Join us for a thoughtful conversation on housing and homelessness in the Cape Fear Community. We’ll talk about the causes, the challenges, and possible solutions with a panel of experts.


On Saturday, September 9 from 12:30-2:30pm, WHQR presents another informative and enlightening event for our Cape Fear Conversations series: Housing and Homelessness. WHQR's Kelly Kenoyer will lead a Q & A with local experts on how this issue affects residents in Cape Fear residents. (HUH???)


Speakers:


Katelyn Mattox- Social Work Supervisor, New Hanover County

Meg McBride Stuart- Pastor, Hope Recovery Church

Katrina Knight- Executive Director, Good Shephard Center

Clayton Hammerski- Realtor, Intracoastal Realty

Karen Garcia- ACT Team Lead, Physician Alliance For Mental Health


This FREE event at Waterline Brewing is open to the public, but because space is limited, we asked (sic) that you please RSVP with your name and number of people in your party to rsvp@whqr.org.


ACCORDING TO FACEBOOK, only twenty people signed up.


Methodist Pastor Meg McBride Stuart  is associated with the METHODIST CHURCHES of Wilmington that used the $1,000.00 that my friend  Jamie Lee Curtis  gave OVER-OBESE Pastor Randy Evans -- who used it to convert an old trailer into his "Getting to Know You" showers -- for anyone interested in picking up CLEAN HOMELESS PEOPLE FOR SEX!!!


Jamie Lee Curtis told me that money was to be used to buy food, water, and clothing (clean underpants, especially!!!), for homeless people -- not to set up a WHORE HOUSE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/steve-millers-congressional-campaign.html



Katrina Knight, Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center, not only posted a sign in the shelter in early 2011 with my photo and address:


SCOTT KENAN:

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE


Her employees MURDERED the two best friends of my then roommate, David Escalante!!!


MOST DAMNING is that Ms. Knight has NEVER LET AN AUDITOR look at her books -- the whole time she has been in charge. NO OTHER MAJOR NON-PROFIT IN WILMINGTON refuses to let AUDITORS SEE THEIR BOOKS!!!


COMPLICIT in this is ALL OF WILMINGTON'S PRESS -- who KNOW THIS but are run by the CHRISTIAN CIA MAFIA, too.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-feel-for-katrina-knight-and-her.html








No comments:

Post a Comment