Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Law Enforcement Have Saturated My Sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy's Neighborhood -- Looking for Cavalconte!!! / AOL.com Email IMMEDIATELY Emailed Me Monday Morning Asking Me to CALL THEM about My Corruption to Email (but some of that is already FIXED)!!! / My Brother Michael William Kenan and I BLOW UP TOTALLY -- and I PLEDGED to PUT MIKE INTO PRISON -- ASAP!!!

 




>>> NOW, for SCOTUS and  ALL OTHERS :


Dear President Obama and Michelle,


THIS is the POSTING you have been WAITING FOR!!! I got TWO BIRDS with ONE "STONE" -- HA!!!


Dear V.P. Harris -- celebrating HIP-HOP at your RESIDENCE with FAT-ASSED, GOLD-BLING-wearing  BLACK   CHRISTIAN A-HOLES  -- while YOU are FAMOUS for PROSECUTING BLACKS , especially HARD . May you REST IN PRISON !!!:


Dear President Biden,


PLEASE promote SPEED in the PROSECUTIONS of Donald Trump and his ALLIES!!!


I can PROVE IN COURT that the FOLLOWING North Carolina Democrats are SLAVES to Thomas S. Kenan III, his EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/Costco, Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, Brett McGurk, Mark Zuckerberg, Vladimir Putin, etc.:


Gov. Roy Cooper, Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, NC Rep. Deb Butler, and EVERY DEMOCRAT in OFFICE in the Lower Cape Fear  -- except Rob Zapple.


They are STILL trying to KILL ME  -- but I'm TOO SMART  -- HA!!!:




Scott



>>> IMMEDIATELY , after emailing this out, I had THIS EXCHANGE with  ANDERSON CLAYTON , the 25-year-old HEAD of the Democratic Party of North Carolina !!!:



>>> Re: Amazingly, I got OVER 100 HITS in TEN SECONDS when I COMPLETED THIS POSTING!!! Read it to see WHY it is so SUPER-VIRAL before I sent it to ANYONE!!!:


To:  Anderson Clayton, My Story, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, contactgov@nc.gov, contact@ncjustice.org, bschachtman@whqr.org, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, watchdog@cnn.com, editorial@nytimes.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, marybethlernihan@gmail.com


FUCK YOU IN THE ASS -- NEVER!!!  As long as you remain a DRUG-TRAFFICKING, WHITE SUPREMACIST CHRISTIAN like Donald Trump!!!

Let me know if you have RENOUNCED JESUSpublicly, with PROOF OF THAT  from your website or the press.


I'll HAPPILY  do that, then!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan



>>> FIRST, LAST NIGHT I WATCHED THE BLU-RAY OF  THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA , and the  IMPROVED RESOLUTION and AUDIO  was a  REAL EYE-OPENER !!!





And let me remind ALL that Director John Huston's Mexican Assistant gave me a GUIDED TOUR of the movie set RUINS -- and I INCLUDE my visit to the ruins of Schwarzenegger's Predator  movies as well. The City of Puerto Vallarta actually used these TWO blog postings of mine to PROMOTE TOURISM for several years:








Here is a HEART-WARMING STORY about Victor Mature and my grade-school friend from St. Martha's Catholic School in Louisville, Kentucky.


Readers will recall that this is the SAME SCHOOL where my FAVE SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS were the SISTER of Rosemary Clooney (possibly George Clooney's  MOTHER -- no), and  Eva Marie Saint's sister-in-law :

 
Shared with Public
Public
At St. Martha's Catholic Parochial School that I attended in Louisville, KY 1959 - 1964, one of my best friends/classmates was the nephew of Victor Mature. Victor had paid for his Polio Treatments in an iron lung -- and continuing after he got out of it , and he improved enough to attend school on crutches!!!


And THANK GOD most people who were crippled by Polio eventually got over the paralysis. I will NEVER FORGET this kindness, and I had several other friends who had Polio, but were never put into Iron Lungs!!!


This was right about the time that the Salk and Sabin Vaccinations were being given to ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN -- no exceptions if they wanted to attend Public or Catholic Schools!!!

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share




My FIRST KISS was with Mickey -- this taken at our apartment in the Norwood section of Cincinnati. I'm 2.5 years old and Mickey was older -- his Polio Braces are outside the image.


FUNNY , that many years later, I dated several men with HIV and even AIDS -- if not for many months each -- and I never caught HIV.

 
Shared with Public
Public
I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant (1981 & 1982), and in my Memoir, this chapter includes watching the movie of Streetcar in Tenn's living room -- and then watching "Texas Chairsaw Massacre" with an Italian Countess, her gay husband (who owned one of the top Art Galleries in NYC), and Hiram Keller (star of "Fellini Satyricon"), and his pregnant wife Tina St. Clair (the Granddaughter of Conrad Veidt) -- it was QUITE an evening !!!:



May be a black-and-white image of 4 people
Kim Hunter as “Stella Kowalski”, Vivien Leigh as “Blanche Dubois”, and Marlon Brando as “Stanley Kowalsli” in Elia Kazan’s film adaptation of Tennessee Williams…
See more

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share




Republican Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner had to DIVORCE HER HUSBAND Sherman Lee Criner -- after I got this image from Sherman's FACEBOOK PAGE, published it ON THIS BLOG, and then sent it to Judge Sandra -- and HUNDREDS OF OTHERS!!!















 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
Some 12.4% of children were in poverty last year, up from 5.2% the year before and roughly comparable to where it was prior to the pandemic in 2019, based on a broader alternative measure developed by the Census Bureau.

Like
Comment
Share




>>> AOL.COM'S REPLY TO MY EMAIL:



JUST NOW , I found the above from 2017!!! I'd forgotten all about it!!!




tosgeneral@aol.com <tosgeneral@aol.com>
To:scottdkenan@aol.com
Mon, Sep 11 at 2:58 AM

Good day,
 
Thank you for contacting the AOL Privacy Team.
 
Unfortunately, email support is unavailable for your issue. Visit this page for help with common password, account, AOL Desktop Gold, and subscription issues, or reach out to our Customer Service Team over the phone.
 
If you require phone support, you can reach our 24/7 live Customer Service Team at the following number: 1-800-358-XXXX.
 
Thank you for your understanding.

 
Best regards,
 
AOL Privacy Team
 
--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: scottdkenan@aol.com
To: tosgeneral@aol.com  
Subject: Request for AOL Support


I'll call them later today or tomorrow. This is NOT AN EMERGENCY, and I don't think AOL.COM is the PROBLEM, but the  CIA  or  Elon Musk  HACKING MY COMPUTER . I HOPE to give them info so they can CLOSE THEIR SECURITY GAP!!!




>>> I CALLED MY MOTHER AT 9:00 THIS MORNING, but could not reach her until 11:30.


In the meantime, I called my brother Michael William Kenan in Berwyn, PA, to see if HE was getting freaked out. I hadn't spoken with Mike in WEEKS. I left him a message to call. He called back in the middle of my call to Mom, but I told Mom Mike RARELY answers or returns my calls anymore -- so I'd better take it.


BEFORE GOING FURTHER, I do NOT have problems with my Mother or my sisters Jane and Julie -- we disagree on much (Mom and Julie are still devout Catholics and support either Trump or someone just like him for President).


I'm NOT CERTAIN how much of this info I got from Mom and how much from Mike, but I ASSUMED Mike owns a GUN -- since he had trained my nephews, Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan -- to shoot PAINT-BALLS in high school, and Connor posted many photos of himself with a LONG GUN on Facebook.



Connor in green, Max is second tallest, and their sister, Taylor Ann Kenan, barely got her head in among these FRIENDLY BOYS!!! This at Connor's 2010 UNC Chapel Hill graduation.



I got this from Connor's FACEBOOK PAGE -- labelled "The Gay Darth Vader".



Connor and his best friend travelled S.E. Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, etc.,), by BOAT for HALF A YEAR!!! Here they are in a TUNNEL OF LOVE in Thailand.


OF COURSE, Mike and I both were worried about Julie's safety. And somehow it came out that NEITHER Connor nor Max OWN A GUN!!! And Mike said that Julie -- who had stopped and spoken with Law Enforcement that she found all over her neighborhood this morning (she works from home) -- OWNS A LONG GUN.


So, I said I HOPE she doesn't try to confront Cavalcante if she sees him -- gun or not!!! Mike said he's CERTAIN that Julie is  SUPER-TRAINED  as a sharp-shooter.

And I replied that she should close and lock all ground floor doors and windows  -- and close the drapes -- and then if she DOES SEE HIM and is certain he has NOT SEEN HERshoot him in the leg so he can't fleecall "911" and watch him -- but if he crawls toward her HOUSE, to shoot his OTHER LEG -- or even KILL HIM (it would NOT get her in trouble, either way).


But Mike got FURIOUS because I brought up what a TOTAL LIAR he has been to me -- not telling me Connor was engaged to a WOMAN, until  AFTER THEY MARRIED and she LATER got pregnant with John "Jack" Michael Kenan  -- and that he LIES TO ME ALWAYS -- because I print the TRUTH IN THIS BLOG, and nothing OFFENDS MIKE MORE THAN THE TRUTH!!!


THEN, when I TRIED to add a RECENT PHOTO OF MIKE, my computer TOTALLY LOCKED UP and I had to force Windows 10 OFF -- and amazingly, as I got it BACK UP, Windows UPDATED ITSELF!!!


But THEN, I had to get into PROGRAM FILES to open GOOGLE/CHROME BROWSER -- because NONE OF THE SHORTCUTS I normally use to open it WORKED!!!


But as USUAL -- I figured out a WORK-AROUND.



Julia D. Triggs, MD


My brother Mike, who my Psychiatrist at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, Julia Triggs, MD -- the time Republican Jonathan Deputy and Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler committed me because I REFUSED to stop blogging about their HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING that even caused Deb Butler's wife Anni Parra to DIE OF AN OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018 -- spoke at LENGTH with both my mother and Mike, and Dr. Triggs told ME, that I should NEVER listen to my mother who is a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her ANCIENT GRUDGES, and that she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES and I should NEVER TRUST HIM.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/i-smell-something-what-on-earth-could.html


I had better get this Posting out to my 600+ Political Contacts via regular email -- and then Biden, the Obamas, SCOTUS, and all of the TOP DEMS IN CONGRESS!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment