Thursday, February 10, 2022

TWO Top Local Drug Traffickers -- David "Allen" Walker, Jr., and Layne McNeill Smith (as verified by several Wilmington Police Officers and "Allen" Walker's FIRST WIFE who wants Allen JAILED for "the Childrens' sake!!!") / The CIA or Putin/Kenan Hackers STOLE My Google BLOGGER Account THREE TIMES TODAY -- and Destroy Windows 11 EVERY TIME I TRY to Shut It Down -- but I CAN'T Shut It Down:

 




>>> As FIRST sent to ALL Supreme Court Justices:


Please see how HANDILY I dispense JUSTICE to FAKE CHRISTIANS and TRUMP/BIDEN LOVERS!!!




"Cincinnatus Retorno"
Scott David Kenan





" . . . but FIRST it will PISS YOU OFF!!!" ~ Gloria Steinem




That time I looked JUST LIKE GLORIA STEINEM as "The Amazon Adulteress" at Key West Fantasy Fest 1981 -- and Tennessee Williams had something to say about THAT!!!:





And LOOK!!!: Despite Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David with President Obama, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Fox News Talking Head (and the lawyer who filed the false charge of LIBEL against me), Daliah Saper -- and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then the TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER for Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago, NOW with Democratic-Party-Controlled Ameriprise Financial (still in Chicago), Jamie Sutherland was the FIRST to tell me he had partied many times with Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's now-closed Man's Country private Gay Bathhouse.


I don't remember if it was Jamie -- or Emanuel and Obama's close friends I met on Mismaloya Beach -- who told me they had DISCUSSED the LIBEL lawsuit WITH Rahm Emanuel, personally, and perhaps Barack as well. But either they or Jamie told me that the email format they used in the Obama Drug Mafia was rooster(last name)@gmail.com. I OFTEN communicated with Jamie using "roostersutherland@gmail.com".


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/email-just-sent-to-jamie-lee-sutherland.html


"GOOD READS" still thinks my book is FOR SALE!!!: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7369644-walking-on-glass


And SO DOES Amazon UK!!!: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714


I have VERIFIED that Emanuel and Obama used these email addresses, respectively: roosteremanuel@gmail.com, and roosterobama@gmail.com.










>>> I KID YOU NOT!!! MICROSOFT HAS TOTALLY PARTNERED WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN AND JOE BIDEN, NANCY PELOSI, JOE MANCHIN and OTHER DEMOCRATS who are TOTAL"D-I-N-Os"!!!


In addition to the troubles mentioned in my title, above, my "snipping tool" that I constantly use was rendered permanently disabled two weeks ago -- and new today, is that I CANNOT EVEN SEARCH FOR IMAGES in my folder containing TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT I'VE SAVED


I must remember them BY NAME PRECISELY -- and then SCROLL DOWN to find them strictly alphabetically.




ALSO -- EVERY SINGLE CONTROL at the bottom of Windows 11 is MISSING, so I can't open a browser from there, "My Files", or even SHUT DOWN or ENLARGE a minimized file -- ALL OF THAT'S MISSING -- just like it was when Hackers messed up my Windows 11 several weeks ago and it took TWO WEEKS to fix it -- but NOW AGAIN they have DESTROYED IT!!! (but NEVER Windows 10 as bad -- on my other computer).


>>> SO, TODAY:


Gold Walker's HVAC contractor showed up at 8:30 this morning -- three guys -- and got right to work taking out my old HVAC unit. All were SUPER-COOL GUYS -- and ALL of them knew the Democrats and Republicans run all the Hard Drugs with Wilmington's Christian Churches -- and MANY FLOW THROUGH Allen Walker's 


http://www.walkerworldnc.com/


Later, Mr. Blanchard, the owner of Blanchard Heating and Air, showed up -- and HE KNEW IT TOO!!! We LAUGHED at all the PIG STY of Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. and his DRUG-MAFIA PARTNERS, Katlyn Addington and her boyfriend, Jack, who live above Rob -- they STILL drop cans, bottles, cig butts, "blunt" butts, etc. -- ALL OVER THE YARD -- and leave their rolling Trash and Recycle containers at the curb constantly -- or roll them back on Thursday -- when the Law requires they be rolled back quickly after our Monday 6:30 AM pick-up of both.


Of the FIVE PEOPLE who worked here today, including Mr. Blanchard, just checking, ONLY ONE claimed to TRUST CHRISTIANS EVER!!! -- and that he IS ONE and LOVES DONALD TRUMP!!!


He and one other -- the BEST ONE of them, 40 years old, hairy-chested, and married with two young children -- who SUPER-DUPER HATES CHRISTIANS -- and is scheduled soon for his first Colonoscopy followed by a Reversible Vasectomy!!!


The driver hung out the door as they drove away, and I told him I'm giving them TONS OF PUBLICITY on my POPULAR BLOG -- for BLANCHARD -- but HE INSISTED that they work for "Ace &A" A-TEAM Heating and Air -- so tomorrow when I return Gold Walker's space heater, I'll ASK GOLD whom she hired!!!

But it BRINGS UP THE DILEMMA of HOW I will avoiding RATTING TO GOLD about Allen and Layne McNeill Smith's HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING -- especially with Republican Thom Goolsby:



Thom Goolsby sits on the Board of UNC System today -- and is in charge of RECRUITING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES for North Carolina Elections!!!


As well as a TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY DRUG TRAFFICKER that Allen and his Republicans had a HUGE REPUBLICAN FUND-RAISER FOR -- at Walker World!!!



Steve Miller (white), was ENDORSED by Christian Drug Trafficker Kevin Spears -- a Democrat on City Council -- whose FATHER was a REAL CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER -- but Kevin just MAKES MONEY OFF ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!!




So the problem is that I love Gold Walker too much not to try to HEAL THIS SITUATION -- and it is about to BREAK WIDE OPEN -- because TODAY MSNBC joined CNN in PROVING IN IMAGES AND VIDEOS AND RECORDED COMMENTS of the Truckers protesting at the US/Canada Border -- sport the Trump 2022 Flag as well as the Kenan/Kenan Advantage Group Flag which is the Confederate Battle Flag!!!


ALL of what I will send via email and hopefully also secured servers to Allen and Layne will be ONLY WHAT Wilmington Police Officers told me -- and Allen's Childrens' Mother INSISTED IS TRUE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


I've sent it ALL to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Gov. Roy Cooper, the FBI, CIA, and DEA via secured servers and gotten receipts with the SOLE PURPOSE of being able to PROVE IN COURT that ALL OF THEM in local, state and federal Governments -- TRAFFIC HARD DRUGS FOR JESUS CHRIST!!!


So, tonight, I will send this to EVERYONE on my Lists of 390 Political Contacts -- as well as secured server to the Supreme Court, Biden, Harris, the Clintons and both Obamas, and TOP CONGRESSIONAL PROGRESSIVES -- so they KNOW WE THE PEOPLE have ALREADY WON -- and these arrests will take some time to execute.


And I'll write Layne and Allen AFTER I have a serious meeting with Gold Walker.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment