Tuesday, September 8, 2020

CONGRATULATIONS to Deb Butler, Harper Peterson, and Others on This Evening's NAACP of New Hanover County Candidates Forum!!!


Here they all are, with Leshonda Wallace moderating.


It can be viewed in full, now -- with a couple of people coming and going -- here: https://www.facebook.com/newhanovernaacp/videos/351769679328438

I learned of it several minutes after the beginning, and watched the entire hour -- except when I had to run to the pot, due to my gut-prep before Colon Surgery, tomorrow.




I IMMEDIATELY sent Deb and Harper this email:


>>> Deb Butler absolutely SHINED this evening in the NAACP of NHC Facebook Online Candidates Forum!!!


To deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, harperpetersonncsenate9@gmail.com harperpetersonncsenate9@gmail.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Dear Deb:

You really showed LEADERSHIP of the CORRECT KIND, and since you and I stand on opposite sides of an issue that cannot now be addressed, I will PROUDLY vote for you (and all Democrats), in early voting.

Yes, I know we agree on everything you vote on -- but it was a PLEASURE to see your Leadership Skills.

Harper was good -- but looked tired as could be. Still, he got all positive comments like Deb did.

I won't comment on the other local candidates as they won't be on my ballot -- except the Judge, who joined late and was also GREAT.

I just checked and the Republican Party of New Hanover County's website -- which DROPPED that they TOTALLY SUPPORT Donald Trump's Agenda a few weeks ago, is STILL raffling  off a "machine gun" posed with SEXY GALS to raise funds!!! 

I am going into surgery on my Colon tomorrow -- I say to remove Donald Trump -- but feel so much BETTER now about our Local Democratic Candidates, so thanks to ALL!!!


Scott D. Kenan





Since I first posted this on blog, the Republican Party has ADDED ALLURING DETAILS!!!:


LWRCI AR-15 SPECS

  • LWRCI™ Modular, One-Piece, Free-Float Rai
  • LWRCI™ Rail Panels and Hand Stop
  • LWRCI™ Angled Ergonomic Fore Grip w/ QD sling point
  • NiCorr-treated LWRCI™ DI Gas Block and Gas Tube
  • LWRCI™ Cold-Hammer-Forged, NiCorr-treated Barrel
  • LWRCI™ A2 Flash Hider
  • Type III Hard-Coat Anodize on Receivers and Rails
  • Magpul MOE+ Grip and Magpul PMAG
  • LWRCI™ Monoforge™ Upper Receiver
  • LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard
  • Fully Ambidextrous Lower Controls: Mag Release, Bolt Catch & Release, and Selector
  • Mil-Spec, 6-Position Buffer Tube
  • H2 Buffer and Mil-Spec Buffer Spring
  • LWRCI™ Compact Stock w/ QD sling
  • LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle







.

No comments:

Post a Comment