Sunday, January 27, 2019

I Chose Kamala Harris as My FAVE SENATOR on June 8, 2018 -- and She KNOWS IT STILL!!! / My Letter to Navy Commander James Iredell Godley:

Bob Jones shared a post.




>>> AND HERE IS MY LETTER TO NAVY COMMANDER JAMES IREDELL GODLEY:




https://www.ncpedia.org/biography/iredell-james-sr, North Carolina Attorney General and US Supreme Court Justice on the VERY FIRST Court, after being a Colonist who became a huge supporter of American Independence.



James Iredell, Jr. https://www.ncpedia.org/biography/iredell-james-jr, was both a US Senator from North Carolina and also an NC Governor -- and this article shows the PROOF of modern-day Ann Godley's claim that she was descended from Colonial Governor of NC Gabriel Johnston -- and so are my sister-in-law Gail Godley, and her children, Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and Taylor Ann Kenan.


What is so funny about this, is that ever since the Original Kenan Genealogy came out in 1967, my mother has claimed to us all that we are descended from Charlemagne, but even THEN I knew that was not true -- at least via Kenan blood. We are descended from William Kenan, brother of Thomas Kenan who allegedly married Gov. Johnston's daughter Elizabeth. Felix Kenan was the third brother to emigrate from Ireland -- as an "Ulster Scot" -- in the 1730s, landing on the banks of the Cape Fear River at Wilmington.

See Part Four, "Lineages", pp. 189 - 200: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi


And then when the Kenans hired Marie Delamar to update it, she published it hard-cover by Mercer University Press in 1999, and PROVED that the Elizabeth Johnston that James Kenan married was NOT Gov. Johnston's daughter, and the wealthy Kenans are just: 


WHITE TRAILER-TRASH in FANCY STANDARD-OILED FEATHERS!!!




The ENTIRE Kenan claim of the lineage going back through the Royal Stuart line of Scotland, TWO Magna Carta Sureties (a father and son team), some Dukes of Normandy, and Charlemagne -- and then I traced it back further via Wikipedia, the Line beginning with the FIRST Monarch of Northern Italy at Milan about 400 AD/CE-- at the SAME TIME that Frank Sinatra's (means "Senator") family ruled most of Southern Italy from Sicily!!!

So no WONDER my friend Patricia Sinatra sold control of their Bank of America -- begun as the Bank of Italy in San Francisco -- to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, no???


But MY LINE, not the wealthy Kenans, has CHEROKEE BLOOD, so Mike's and Gail's children all have BOTH Royalty and Native American!!!



Navy Commander James Iredell Godley, retired
Larkspur, Colorado 80110

January 27, 2019

Hi Jim,

I hope I get to meet your wife Darlene (whom Max Kenan likes so much – and I assume Connor “Congo” Kenan, who now lives about twenty miles from you also does), at a Godley/Iredell and Kenan Family reunion – preferably in North Carolina, for obvious reasons!!!

This Letter is being snail-mailed to you, and to see where I published it on my Political Blog, please go to https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-chose-kamala-harris-as-my-fave.html, where I have already given a bit of the Iredell/Godley and Kenan Families’ Histories: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-chose-kamala-harris-as-my-fave.html -- with images added and ACTIVE hyperlinks.

My brother has been more CRAZED than over anything else, that nothing of my blog is ever seen by your and Gail’s parents, Ann and Larry Godley, yet Mike told me THIS about Larry’s current view of President Donald Trump:

“When I LAST saw Mike's father-in-law, Larry Godley (Christmas at Mike's house in Berwyn, PA, either 2008 or 09), Larry, as conservative an Evangelical Republican as I have ever met, RIDICULED President Barack Obama, extensively. And now I've heard that Larry DID vote for Donald Trump, but NOW considers Trump an ASSHOLE, and his associates complete IDIOTS.”



Anyway, since I really TURNED UP THE HEAT under Mike the last several days – especially since I got THIS from my mother -- Mike has REMAINED SILENT:



And I would BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR (having seen the core of Mike’s heart), that he’s just being STUBBORN to make certain I DO send you all this info so you can pass it to your Navy or other friends high in US Intelligence.

I think Mike and I BOTH trust you to pass on to Ann and Larry, what you think would be judicious.

All Best to you and Darlene – and ALL of the Godleys!!! If I don’t get an email from you to scott@scottdavidkenan.com or scottdkenan@aol.com – or a phone call -- within a day or two of when you receive this Letter, saying that you got it -- and will act as you see fit -- I will contact Ann and Larry directly, myself.

Carry ON!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX













Opium Production in Afghanistan has ZOOMED under President Trump!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment