Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My Letter to Bishop Michael Curry Sure DROVE BLOG HITS!!! / Donna Sue Keen Responds / Scott Grey Asks Honestly about the Now-Deceased Ryan Lee Burris:







I found these humorous images first thing this morning -- and then I saw what a big HIT FEST people in the USA, Canada, Japan, Italy, Ukraine, and Mexico had, reading last night's posting of my Letter now received by Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop, Michael Curry!!!




For the record, after some days of RUSSIANS far beating out Americans and total blog hits running ABOVE 1,600/day, yesterday, hits fell to about 850 -- still decently above recent typical hits -- then JUMPED AGAIN (without the Russians), after I published the above at the BEGINNING of Blogger's today (7:00 PM).



Two "Tighty-Whiteys", then Donna and Hank Keen at the Immigration Protest that I documented herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-conversations-with-my-democrat-nc.html.


-----Original Message-----


From: Donna Keen <donnasuekeen@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 28, 2018 12:38 am
Subject: Re: Please welcome Donna and Hank Keen to this List UNTIL I've written Prelate Curry of the Episcopal Church (but NOT Rev. Cheryl Walker!!!)!!!



Scott,

Please don't publish any letters from us or to us...just as a courtesy for privacy. 

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:24 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:
https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-wee-letter-emailed-to-donna-sue-keen.html


Monday, November 26, 2018


My Wee Letter Emailed to Donna Sue Keen -- a Former Unitarian Universalist (with her husband Hank) -- in RECENT-ISH "Days Gone Bye" . . .

Hi Donna,

Would you care to explain this reaction -- what I wrote and published in this email had virtually NOTHING to do with you or Hank -- and tellingly, you have not copied him, like I did. Do you keep him under lock and key???

I consciously and deliberately did NOT bring up about Hank's admission that he's actually gay. You married him before he knew this, but he knows it and you know it today. I also did not get into the fact that Hank was physically and mentally/spiritually healthy enough to serve in the Army and get an honorable discharge, then have a respectable working career, but through the term of your marriage, Hank has developed many illnesses which most would claim have more to do with psychological influences than physical causes (germs, genetic defects, accidents, etc.), and had gotten so bad he missed a couple of Sunday church services, which you attended alone. If you simply did NOT stay for the social hour, his extreme problem with crowds and interacting with people would not be inflamed.

Again -- and it was because even if it is just that Hank is now on a BETTER medication for asthma, that is an IMPROVEMENT -- and in support of this, I have NOT brought up the tawdry nature of your marriage -- like I did many months ago.

Considering that I had written -- right in the title of this email that you received and replied to -- that I would DROP YOU from the email list right after you got to see my Letter to Presiding Bishop Michael Curry, I can't IMAGINE why you would be worried about YOUR "privacy", when I wrote nearly nothing about you (especially considering what I KNOW about you), and revealed TONS about me -- including about how I was RAPED repeatedly in 2010 by Drug Mafia working with two of El Chapo Guzman's sons (neither of them actually raping me or having consensual sex with me), but I also admit that after being a sex addict for my 30s and most of my 40s, being raped was not as bad as it would be if I had been a VIRGIN -- LOL!!!

What is your call for "privacy" when nothing of note was revealed about you or Hank -- except an admission you have things you are ashamed of??? This is a HUGE problem in Christian/White Supremacist/Drug-Traffickin'-for-Jesus Wilmington, and you are just another part of that MACHINE. Congratulations.

I'm not going to get into this deeper -- nor am I going to go after your Unitarian Universalist congregation, that Cheryl Walker has led to a bleeding off of nearly all young people and that regularly sends out emails of shutting down its parts and is ALWAYS looking for people to lead projects that the leaders keep resigning from. 

I studied under the President of the largest Metaphysical org in the English-speaking world (who worked on a project with Mother Teresa and knew Trump in the 1970s) -- as well as under Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. My mother has personally interacted with at least two Catholic Popes, and while what they were up to was immoral and illegal, at least she was SMART and in her warped way trying to do what she mistook for GODLY, and today, can't talk about any of that, but we have a GREAT TIME sharing what we can.

So you sent this plea AFTER you received my broadcast email of my Letter to Bishop Curry -- which shows I am RESPECTFUL of both him and his position, yet blunt and honest about what I fully believe he needs to investigate -- and that had NOTHING to do with you or Hank, and you knew I would drop you after I sent it -- meaning you should NOT get another email from me. I'm still sticking to that and will take you off my list. You know how to find my blog if you care to ever check it -- but I won't take Hank off until HE asks me to.

Best of luck sorting out YOUR issues -- I've made tons and TONS of progress sorting out mine, and continue to work on that JOYFULLY.

Scott



Scott Grey of Wilmington, NC's Facebook Profile photo.


I heard yesterday from Scott Grey -- via Facebook Messenger -- and I'm still not allowed to communicate via Facebook for another 11 days. I could NOT find his email address or phone number, so I HOPE he is reading this blog -- which he APPEARS to be doing.


I DID find that he and I share one Facebook Friend, Charles Smith -- who manages Ibiza gay nightclub here in Wilmington:





I have previously even had Mr. Smith on my Email List -- and Scott Grey also FREQUENTLY comments on Ibiza's posting -- so I thought I MIGHT try to contact Scott via Charles. HOWEVER, this morning, Charles Smith has UNFRIENDED ME, but this making no sense having happened since I never contacted Mr. Smith in the last half day when this happened, so I chalk it up to JUST MORE HARASSMENT OF ME by NEO-NAZI Christian/CIA FACEBOOK!!!





BEFORE I accepted Scott Grey's Facebook Friend request, I researched him and found he is AS FED UP WITH B.S. AS I AM!!!

Going through my Facebook friend list. If there is no substance to your post you’re gone. I will delete you. If you allow your friends to refer to black people as monkeys and you don’t speak up. I will delete you. If you are LGBTQA and you support republicans/trump, you’re gone today! People like this are a lost cause and there is no getting through to them. Anyone who wants to harm, control and discriminate against women, people of color, LGBTQA people I want nothing to do with you. There will be no coming together! EVER!
Comments

Scott Grey Thanks Brandon Anderson. I didn’t think this post would get any likes.
Manage

And although Scott's interest in me has NOTHING to do with sex, I noticed he has NO CHEST HAIR:



But Scott Grey looks GREAT -- on a PORCH (during a flood)!!!:




Scott's message to me:



Well, he is CORRECT that only TR Nunley seems to have any answers -- but I have MORE info than TR does.


Perhaps Scott Grey will READ THIS ON BLOG, then respond by either Blog Comment -- or by email, my address being on the right side of my blogs!!!



Or maybe I should GO OUT DANCING this weekend and possibly MEET SCOTT -- we'll SEE about my mood THEN!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment