Monday, November 12, 2018

Facebook -- While Still Reviewing My Appeal -- Has Allowed TWO Facebook Christian Whores with FULL PUSSY & DORK Photos to Try to FRIEND ME in the Name of Jesus Christ the HATE GOD!!!



I am STILL allowed to monitor Facebook, capture things from it, etc. Just not post, comment, "Like", or INITIATE a friendship request -- but I have been getting MANY requests from Facebook Members who send the trashiest photos, but Facebook kicks me off for CRITICIZING FACEBOOK and for posting a male nipple made by tattoo to look like a tiny little penis -- LOL!!!

But BEFORE I get to that -- and I am going to post today's photo -- so WARNING: PRURIENT MATERIAL BELOW!!! -- I want to say the BEST thing happened this morning when I snatched the above image from Facebook -- then realized it had been posted by a TOP HERO from freshman year at Denison University when all my friends and I sat around smoking pot and listening AD NAUSEAM to Janis Ian (like me, born in 1951)!!!







And LOOK what Janis posted on her Facebook page and Website about Tennessee Williams -- I will NEXT have to WRITE HER DIRECTLY!!!



It was even more special because I was able to show them the quote from Tennessee Williams about my own work:




Janis Ian today.


Because I'm so eager to write Janis Ian, I'll complete this quickly. My Readers should ALSO KNOW that I have found the email address for Facebook's LEGAL DEPARTMENT and after they finish considering my APPEAL to being kicked off -- regardless how that goes (and I won't wait longer than a second day, they replying within 24 hours to my first appeal), I will write to THEM and send these images below.




In June 2018, Facebook REFUSED to allow me to post this meme of Frank Sinatra DISSING religion!!!





Me and Frank, December 21, 2012 -- on Mulberry Street in Little Italy, NYC.


This morning I was THRILLED to discover that yesterday's Letter emailed to my North Carolina Representative Deb Butler got HUGE REGISTERED HITS, over 230 of them in the FIRST HOUR after I posted it -- and I presume those mostly from Deb's District, mostly Wilmington and some SWAMP LANDS across the Cape Fear River:




FIRST, the two things Facebook says violate their rules and WHY they are kicking me OFF for a month -- the TENTH TIME within 24 months:

Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

THEINTERCEPT.COM
Despite efforts to debunk "white genocide" theory, Facebook sold advertisers ability to market to users with interest in the myth just days after bloodshed.





GOOD THING I screen-captured this from my AOL.com email!!! Just NOW I discovered it has DISAPPEARED FROM THERE -- thanks to CIA/Christian HACKERS -- LOL!!! 




I get FIVE PER WEEK of similar Christian Girls showing FULL SEX IN PROGRESS, but I am NOT Christian (or a heterosexual), so FACEBOOK kicks ME OFF -- but NEVER THEM!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment