Thursday, August 23, 2018

My One-Time Relationship with Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California (includes a photo of Antonio Sabato, Jr.'s 1993 impressive FLACCID DORK!!!):





>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO MY FAMILY AND MY "BIGGEST CHEER-LEADER":


Well THANKS!!! And some thoughts on where I currently am:


August 23, 2018

Dear Jane, Mike, and Julie – and Connor and Bob Jones as well,

It was a VERY pleasant surprise to find you sent me an extra $25.00 this week – after I got an extra $60.00 last weekend. Thank you!!!

I spoke with Mom earlier today to thank her, and told her I intended to write all of you. 

Strangely, the first time I called, after seven or eight rings, it went to voicemail, with a generic male voice saying to leave a message, but I did not. I called back ten minutes later, and Mom said she had heard only TWO rings and her voicemail is NOT activated. I can only assume this is some kind of fluke, but when phones are TAPPED flukes occur more often, and I have known all MY electronic communications have been tapped since I moved into my Stone Mountain house in early 1988, and later learned I could NOT change my long-distance carrier because Rick Neva, who became my roommate about a month after I moved in in February, had SECURED my long distance service to his American Express card A MONTH BEFORE I MOVE IN – well more than a month before I met Rick.

And when Rick moved OUT – by complete surprise to me – I learned it when Mom and Dad showed up by surprise and told me they were there to protect Rick as he left.

In 2009, I did a DEEP special search with my Norton anti-virus, and it found more than TWICE the number of files on my computer than Norton’s Full Scan found. When I checked several of those out, they all were mostly Chinese characters.

And I soon caught Allen Rosen changing my security settings while he sat in his van out front, using the house wifi. Then HE fled, and claimed I had to be committed – LOL!!! Five tries in one month did NOT work in GA, but they sure committed me FAST on false claims three times in North Carolina since then!!!


Remember also, that I met Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California via America Online – while we all were staying in a cottage on Wrightsville Beach, summer of 1995, and his pitch to me – this nearly verbatim – was “Someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date you, so hello!”


Marc LaFont looked like this when I met him, then like the following, some years after we SPLIT and he got his CHIN-ENHANCEMENT -- LOL!!!:



This remains Marc's "business"http://tributefolders.com/contactus.htm


And then later I learned that his back yard on S. Broadway was connected to Jan and Kim Opperman’s backyard on Birch St., and he had known THEM (Marc never admitted this, but I learned it from other neighbors), while Andrea was born there and George Meyer (whom EVERYONE was certain was gay, he a very effeminate youth), lived in the garage apartment.


George Meyer and Susan Grant, https://www.susangrant.com/, at THIS event: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html -- that was BOYCOTTED my Jan's half-Jewish children!!!


As I think everyone knows, Jan’s father, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, told me TWICE he was actually GAY, and Jan and all her siblings used to kid around about how Bob did NOT father the youngest, Kristen – and they OFTEN saw her father in the Mall in South Bend growing up.

Although Marc had grown up Evangelical and gone to a Bible College, I much later learned he was partnered in Hard-Drug Trafficking with his brother, Robert A. LaFont, DDS, who had converted to super-Catholic and worked for that Church. The trafficking was run through a derelict strip-mall in Southern California that the LaFont brothers had inherited from their parents, and when we visited it to clean up a unit to re-rent, the tenants were all the POOREST MEXICANS, and their businesses were OBVIOUS FRONTS!!!


Robert A. LaFont, OD (an OCULIST!!!)




And of course, Marc would not TOUCH a shirt that costs less than $600.00 – but Marc was very generous with me – paying for most of my many flights to California.


>>> ADDED AFTER SENDING THE EMAIL:


Another of Marc LaFont's looks

When Marc joined me and my brother Mike, sister-in-law, and their three kids for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, we ALL had a great time. THEN, after Mike's family returned to Pennsylvania, Marc remained. I don't even know if he knows this happened (so I will add his email to my list), but I was closest to where to bomb had been placed, then Marc would have been partially shielded by my body. We left about five minutes before it was detonated, which we saw on all the TVs at a gay bar we took the subway to.

It was ONLY later, after the site was redeveloped that I was shocked to figure that out, then when I was homeless in Wilmington in 2012, I met "Scully" who claimed he had been HEAD of the CIA at the Olympics and had OBSERVED Marc and me there. 

They HAD to detonate the bomb rather than risk being caught retrieving it, is what Scully told me (all of this FAR BETTER documented elsewhere in this blog), and the criminal Atlanta Journal/Constitution in partnership with CNN absolutely DESTROYED the innocent Richard Jewell:


Richard Jewell


Funny, the ONLY celebrities I met while dating Marc (who claimed to be so connected to them), were Producer Sheldon Leonard and his HOT THING OF THE MOMENT, Antonio Sabato, Jr., in Sheldon's Hollywood Hills home for a CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!


Mr. Sabato's 1993 Playgirl photo -- and Antonio went on to be the HIGHEST Celebrity to endorse DONALD TRUMP -- LOL!!!




What I had INTENDED to get going on this week was finding a lawyer who is not afraid of going against the “Kenan Law Firm” in Raleigh that totally screwed me after the Time-Warner truck hit me, but the fall of Silent Sam and other exciting news have kept me distracted – and through all the EXCITEMENT, I have STILL managed to cut the cigs!!! At the moment I DESPERATELY want one, but am popping nicotine gum instead, and I usually have little desire for tobacco.

Also, the reason I’ve been going to bed as early as 8:45 this week, is that without the STIMULANT effect of nicotine, the alcohol and “herbal remedy” put me to SLEEP after about an hour, so I am cutting them both back and doing them LATER (if at all) – but many people tell me I am much nicer if I smoke some the night before, and my doctors have recommended it, so I doubt I will entirely give EITHER of them up. But LESS is GOOD!!!

I DO hope to get going on re-opening that judgement against Time-Warner NEXT week. And I THINK I need to transition away from so much Political Blogging and get on with writing my next BOOK.

Much more to blog about, which will include this missive – and THANKS AGAIN (and to Bob Jones who once – fairly recently – wrote, “Don’t EVER stop doing what you are doing!!!”

Love,
Scott












.

No comments:

Post a Comment