Monday, August 20, 2018

Continuing on the Road of Success, We Have PASSED the Idiot Pope and Idol-Worshiping Christians -- Praise JESUS!!!












“One of the most important things to remember with refugee kids is, yes, they love playing and having a good time, but they also have a lot of life experiences that most of us don’t have,” says Duke Global Health Institute - DGHI master's student and Kenan Institute for Ethics research associate Tra Tran.



>>> MEANWHILE BACK AT SPOFFORD MILLS EXECUTIVES PLAYHOUSE APARTMENTS:



My Moon Vines have entwined with my Sweet 100 Tomatoes on this and two other uprights!!!


Email just sent to Apartment Manager Jonathan Deputy, Landlady Gold Walker, and her Attorney Oliver Carter III:


August 20, 2018

Hi Jon,

Just a reminder that we still don’t have the motion-detecting, security floods for the main entrance and parking lot. I saw that Thomas was here last week with an appliance-repairman for apartment 2, and maybe he checked it out and has called someone in.

Yesterday morning – at 4:58 AM -- someone actually seeking apartment 2 was trying to get in my front door, and was so high on something, he didn’t give up trying the doorknob until he had awakened me, and I got to the door to CHALLENGE him. He was clearly harmless, but you might speak to them about giving their friends’ directions to the correct door. Since he never knocked, I guess they had told him the door would be unlocked.

Also, the residents of apartment 2 have left a LOT of stuff around the main entrance and in the walkway by my front door for over two weeks, and some of it IS a hazard, one recycle bin left several days now too close to parking, but at least after the City left them warnings, they stopped leaving their containers at the curb for weeks on end.

The last week or so, I worked with Chad next-door and I believe we have cut and killed all the kudzu growing up into the trees along the property line. The roots will take a while.

Rob from apartment 1 stopped down to talk last night and let me know what he is now selling to support himself -- prices and quantities – now that he’s lost another dishwashing job. He said he is no longer looking to move out of here, and has caught up nearly all of this month’s rent with you, and the two of you worked out something so he won’t have to move. And Allie and Pete appear to be selling the same in edible form – nothing I have a problem with. Aaron Gallimore who is into the hard stuff, only stays with Rob part-time now, and another guy part-time as well.

In my opinion, no one living here on a lease or as a guest is causing any real problems. Only Aaron -- and Pete upstairs -- were connected to HARD drugs, and they have COOLED IT and kept that out of view.

And since you refuse to take responsibility for committing me to “The Oaks”, costing me ten days and after I got the hospital and doctors’ group to FORGIVE all the charges not covered by Medicare under the circumstances (except the about $350.00 I had already paid), I have no reason to pressure you further. I got TONS of good stories from it, but far more important, I was connected to a top NC Prosecutor, and since then – and I believe it was also due to my Letter to Sen. Richard Burr – the Police and Deputies NO LONGER really patrol this neighborhood, but NC Department of Public Safety Officers frequently cruise this neighborhood instead. They KNOW local cops and deputies and their leadership are very corrupted.

I have given STATE authorities -- and the FBI which they are working with -- so much info on local Drug Traffickers, that I believe I completed that and they are working on their investigations – just like I wrote Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening, and he released all my Commitment Papers where I learned that YOU, alone, had committed me – the day after I let you know I took out the Cyberstalking Charge.


Anyway, no reason you and I can’t get along well now – it was a stroke of GENIUS that you told Prosecutor Kimberly Overton that I am an IDEAL TENANT – which as she pointed out is mostly interesting since you thought I was SO BAD you committed me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!

No reason now to want me out, and the other tenants and I all get along now as well. Attached are two photos showing you the current condition of the main entrance.

Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment