Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ALMOST 4th of July -- I Sent "Addict Chick", Amanda Daniels, a SERIOUS LETTER (via Facebook Messenger):



But FIRST (in case anyone needs it):






As a REMINDER to my Readers, it was TWO blood Kenans, bearing OTHER surnames, most responsible for REMOVING Homosexuality from the list of Mental Illnesses (the DSM), in 1973. One was the Head of the American Psychiatric Association then, and the other was in charge of collating all the studies that the decision was then based on.

This had NOT happened until AFTER the original 1967 edition of the book The Kenan Family was published in 1967 (hic!), so not found herehttps://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi

But it IS in the 1999 Mercer University Press updated version, available through Amazon and other sources.





Ivey Daniels is a shrimper, living in Wanchese, North Carolina (Outer Banks), and his wife Amanda (Meredith) Daniels lives in Lexington, Kentucky (but spends summers with Ivey in NC).





Anyone who speaks the ENGLISH LANGUAGE knows that a FORMER addict would be "UN-ADDICTED CHICK"!!!



July 3, 2018

Hi Amanda,

I got so caught up in the Politics in Wilmington and Washington, DC, that I have just now sat down at 6:20 PM to write you. My blog has now gotten well over 1.3 million REGISTERED HITS and can be found here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, and my recent Letter that I got into the hands of both Senators Burr and Tillis and then after speaking on phone with one of Sen. Kamala Harris’s top aides, into HER hands as well. I know you said you do NOT pay attention to Politics, but I assume you do at Voting Time -- enough to VOTE INTELLIGENTLY!!!






Philip Michael O'Hara with Xio Mara, December 2017


I really DO salute your work – and that of Philip Michael O’Hara. Before giving you a list of people and agencies, that you might do well to be in touch with in Wilmington, I DID forget to tell you that in the rather recent past, I got five US Veterans and seven non-Veterans who were all male and alcohol and CRACK or METH addicted (only one addicted to Heroin) and living homeless in Wilmington into my apartment to DRY OUT, and then the Vets I soon shipped off by bus to the BEST Dry-Out program for Vets in NC – in Charlotte.

I don’t remember if I told you I am gay or not – I told all of them that upfront, but that sex was NOT part of the deal. EVERY SINGLE VET – and all 12 of them claimed to be straight and born-again (Evangelical) Christians – came to me waving their manhood proudly in my face and wanted as much sex as possible the few days they were in my apartment. The non-Vets demanded payment of at least $30.00 (which I refused to pay), and they ALL went to various Protestant churches on Sunday (not the fancy ones, but more relaxed ones), and often brought home male prostitutes for me from church who charged less – but I rejected them too. I got SO SICK of EVERY MALE addict I met with NO EXCEPTIONS being a Closet-Case Homosexual, that I came to believe that the CHIEF CAUSE of Drug Addiction is guys thinking they HAVE TO HAVE sex with women -- but would rather have a man.



One of FIVE WHORES sent to me by Wilmington's "Anchor Church"http://anchorwilmington.org/


I KNOW there are actual STRAIGHT GUYS out there – and my BEST FRIENDS are straight men because THEY know that most men can swing both ways (and if you check scientific studies, you know that 43% of adult American men acknowledge having sex to orgasm at least once with a man, and 85% say they have gotten an erection from seeing a cock). Rock-n-Rollers are the BIGGEST closet-case gays – just ask Pete Townsend: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pete-townshend-i-remember-mick-jaggers-penis-being-huge-and-extremely-tasty-96208/.





Most rock stars have talked about their homo-adventures, and what are twanging guitars but frustrated penises???



Mook Cahill with Dorothy M. Adkins


What I am getting to in a round-about way, is that checking, I am ALREADY FAMILIAR with Mr. O’Hara and his Facebook friend Mook Cahill, head of Get the H Out of Wilmington/Heart of Wilmington https://www.facebook.com/groups/1888136121424419/

I have PROMOTED that org on my blog several times – and made HELPFUL comments on their site about how I am EXPOSING my Kenan Family that RUNS the Christian Drug Mafia – as well as offered MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT. But they are connected with too many Drug-Dealing Christian Churches here – ESPECIALLY the ones that have outreach to ADDICTS!!!

ADDICT THEM to make money, then “help them” and get donations from them, while offering Jesus’s forgiveness for doing drugs again so they make MORE MONEY after serial relapses. It is a VICIOUS CHRISTIAN CYCLE that no other religion offers!!!


But ALSO, horny ex-sex-addict of the 1980s and 90s that I am, I have made Facebook PASSES at both Mook and Philip – they having my FAVE hot, HAIRY bodies (which means I’d choose them over YOUR hairless, shrimping husband, but he is HOT as well). THAT was about two years ago, and they might not remember it. And today, I only bark up WELCOMING trees.




Funny, when co-founding Sen. Cory Booker’s fave seashore store in 1974, www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, both Chuck Pritchard (who with his now-wife, Hilary Russell, were both my active partners), Chuck and I packed fish at Cold Spring Dock (and Hilary pumped gas at the Gulf station -- when they had gas during the Gulf Oil Crisis), as we started BROKE on a loan of $1,200.00, so worked other jobs the first two off-seasons – and I KNOW how getting what we called “fish gurry” (we all Denison University grads, so had AWESOME vocabularies), all over you STINKS – HA!!!



Judge Corpening


So, you are ALREADY connected to Mook Cahill and company. Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening is GREAT and cares a LOT about this issue. 

Here is a very recent article about that: http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20180701/wilmington-region-followed-florida-heroin-path?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GHM_Afternoon_Update&utm_content=INKA_WSN

You can reach Judge Corpening via the New Hanover Courts website. And I JUST LEARNED that in March 2018, Corpening got NATIONAL ATTENTION: https://www.nccourts.gov/news/tag/general-news/judge-j-h-corpening-ii-receives-judge-of-the-year-award.




"Woody" White


Head of New Hanover County Commission Woody White is really into solving this problem too. He tried to CUT OFF County funds to one of the BIGGEST Heroin Distribution Centers, the Good Shepherd Center, a few months ago – but the Democrats would not let him. https://commissioners.nhcgov.com/commissioners/chair/

But Woody (you can almost PICTURE IT with a name like that), has stated CLEARLY that all homosexuals should be PROSECUTED – just like Adolph Hitler liked to do.

So, I wish you luck in your endeavors, and as my FAVE Wilmington Psychologist “Ben” and I agree, it doesn’t MATTER if a man prefers a man or a woman for sex. If you make a COMMITMENT to anyone (but especially if you end up with children), you must STAY FAITHFUL – or make CERTAIN you never, EVER get caught!!!

I trust you have never caught your own husband with a man, no???


I will publish this letter on my blog with added images for fun.

Have a GREAT 4th of July!!!


Scott Kenan







.

No comments:

Post a Comment