Wednesday, January 31, 2018

TOUGH LOVE -- for Landlady Gold Walker!!! / MORE from "Master Baiter" (as expected, but LATE):


The House at Fourth and Orange Streets, Wilmington, North Carolina 28401




>>> FIRST FROM "MASTER BAITER" and my reply:


Scott: do you know that Donald Trump has kept every promise he made when he sought election?

Drain the swamp he got rid of a mole a traitor in the FBI James Comey

He put the fear of God into terrorists who pretended to be immigrant

Money money money anybody who wants a job has one we all can't be a VP of Coke but if a person wants a job there is one 

It a side effect when gasoline is $2.00 a gallon

Osama Bin Laden said the blood of America is gasoline He was right can't buy houses or new sneakers when gas is $5.00 a gallon 

Funny thing is the only thing he hasn't done Put Hillary in jail and now with the new FBI get Trump emails it  seems that the Russian investigation just might turn around and bite Hillary on the ass 

Did you hear the chant last night during the State of the Union?


USA USA USA USA USA


We will now give you back to your regularly scheduled program 󾓦󾓦󾓦 God Bless the USA


MY REPLY:


BOTTOM LINE: For ANYONE to say "God Bless the USA" is to commit BLASPHEMY!!! 


God blesses everyone and everything in every moment, so we need to THANK GOD for all its BLESSINGS -- and act BLESSED OURSELVES!!!



Again, you replied to all 220+ of my contacts. They will get this again, as I was about to email out my LATEST, but now I can include YOUR latest, too.

Here is mine: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/tough-love-for-landlady-gold-walker.html


Deep Throat



* * *


Gold W. Walker
318 Orange Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

January 18, 2018

Dear Gold,

Because I tend to write about a lot of associated things, I decided it best to be as clear and precise about your invoice for $715.00 as possible. You are not going to like this – but you have brought it on yourself.

Your most recent text to me about it:

"Scott, I hope you are doing well. If you want to take me to Court then I will go to Court. I do not believe any judge would agree with you that you are not responsible for leaving Tyler in the apartment you moved from. You invited him to move there. I had nothing to do with allowing him to move there and when he refused to move I did what any landlord would have done -- I took Tyler to Court for eviction. Why you think you are not responsible is a mystery to me. You left the apartment in filthy condition. I have my witnesses. Gold" (1/30/2018, 10:57 AM)

It makes little difference what “any judge” thinks, really, since I would take it to a jury trial if the initial judge didn’t throw out your claim of my owing you this money. And it ain’t like it used to be in Wilmington with Old Rich White-Supremacists getting the local Courts to do whatever they say.

As you know, should your claim get out of Magistrate’s Court, of the nine District Court Judges, I can easily force all but two of them to recuse themselves, as I did to Judge Sandra Ray, previously, and she agreed BEFORE I could tell her why.

Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther is such a crook – she’s as afraid of me as Mayor Saffo and Sheriff McMahon are -- she had me guarded by a Deputy when I was recently in her Court and she dismissed the bogus action against me as her first case – DESPITE my years-long and well-known history of cooperation with the Law and the Courts, as well as having NEVER been violent, even holding my hands behind my back the several times I was beaten up by Drug Mafia in Mexico.

Previously, Judge Chad Hogston ALSO took my case first – he so embarrassed about what he did to me in 2011. See: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html.

You have NEVER disputed my claims of all the actions you have taken against me – as well as your claiming I should be locked up for good for criticizing “inverted” Christians – and HOW DARE you claim to be a Christian!!!

Instead you try to pull what can only be called “Bully-Bitch Intimidation”, and enlisted Jonathan Deputy to deliver the most severe of it. He at that time said he was only doing it because you PAY HIM. He was a fool to do it, but I have no reason to think he still traffics in marijuana or opioid pills, both of which he admitted to smuggling in his younger days. Jon seems older and wiser, now.

You appear to suffer from a Narcissistic Personality – just like my mother did for most of the years we shared, but the last half year or so, Mom has at least been acting and speaking to me like a TRUE Catholic, instead of a NAZI-Papist.

I realize that Denise Renee Wood of http://www.buzzfile.com/business/The-Perfect-Painter-910-226-7139, still shows her mailing address as in your building, although she moved out at least half a year ago. When I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago, she still had the mailbox for apartment 2 labelled for her business. LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES have P.O. boxes – or get one at UPS or Mailboxes, Etc.

I know Denise now works associated with the Mayor Bill Saffo Mafia, and that you mated with both of Mayor Saffo’s brothers, once splitting the antique headboard top to bottom -- y’all got so active. But your associations with Drug Trash won’t help you in front of a Jury – and we would likely have to have trial OUTSIDE of New Hanover County Courts, due to the actions of most Judges having violated my Civil Rights, already.

I’m CERTAIN the local Judges would PREFER this.


And don’t feel bad that I blog about your copious pot smoking or your wild – if past – sex life. I can also testify to your selling me, but giving me more, marijuana (which I use so much less of than you). What I MEANT to type is that I have blogged about my sexually “doing” characters as sleazy as a Saffo: Sa’ant Samuel Celia, Jr.’s daughter’s boyfriend “Bird’s” giant black snake, Opioid-Addict Chris Milliken’s nearly as big dark brown Cherokee manhood, and I WAS held captive by two sons of El Chapo Guzman in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 for five weeks and forced to do more than half of their gang of CRACK addicts/sellers – and lived through it without picking up disease (and enjoyed part of that).

So, I disclose nothing about you that I don’t about myself.


Also, your handyman/manager Thomas has told me a couple of times (as has your handyman Ben), that your son Allen Walker is spoiled rotten by you. Your tenant where I now live John Gray Hunter claims Allen is about the dumbest person he ever met. Jon Deputy said you can’t handle the stresses of being a landlord anymore, and should sell out and live off all your accumulated wealth. Jack-of-All-Trades Jeff said you hire incompetents because you are cheap – then have to hire him for far more money to fix what they screw up.

I saw this week in local news that not even ONE film is planned to be filmed in Wilmington in 2018, so far, so I would NOT count on renting any of your properties to the film industry soon.


Your inability to remain professional in my presence has been well-noted, and the fact that you came screaming at me and delivered your original “Notice to Vacate” on about 10/20/2017 by pulling out my T-Shirt and pressing it way up under my shirt against my hairy chest, is LEGALLY assault – and I had every right to take you by the shoulders to shake some sense into you then.

I wish I had.


So, do what you want about it, and if you take me to Court, it will be MORE FODDER for me to write true stories about on blog and in my books, using the Worthington/Walker names. I’m sure your ancestors will feel you did them PROUD, should you ever meet them in the afterlife.

You did NOT call when you believed you again had possession of my old apartment – which I had actually returned to you on time – but you mistakenly thought you had to evict Tyler. In any case, you did NOT do that and let me complete the clean-out/cleaning – nor did you have me inspect it with you, as is normal practice. Therefore, you cannot stick me with a $100.00 cleaning charge. Consult a lawyer!!!

You always said you want me to title my first book The House at Orange and 4th Streets, for some reason thinking your little story is better than anything about my Kenan Family -- or Tennessee Williams -- my first interests, that I KNOW you have heard much about. I would not do that, but might consider titling one The Bitter Ex-Sex-Fiend at Orange and 4th Streets – or similar.

Sorry, but your stubborn refusal to deal with facts, the Law, history, reality, etc., forces me to become BLUNT (and I can become MORE blunt, if you continue).

Unfortunately, yesterday, I found one live bedbug, juicy, in my bed and a dead one in my laundry basket, so spent all day doing laundry, spraying, etc. This is the FIRST spraying I’ve done here, and with the mattress sleeves, a good vacuum, etc., I believe I can lick them. But they came from 4th Street, and only because with all your fussing, all Andre Tyler’s lying and hallucinating, etc., I was unable to organize and clean all as I moved. And YOU said you thought Denise Renee Wood brought them into that property – then lied and stuck Sam Celia with the $1,000.00 exterminator charge. You financed $1,200.00 for MY extermination, and so far, I have paid you back $800.00 or $900.00 (I am not now checking the actual records), on time – like I pay all my bills – and usually early.

Considering the harassment I have had from you and the mysterious infection of your building I lived in, I will NOT repay you any more of that money. You would have a better chance of suing me in Court for the $300.00 of so, but I would STILL testify under Oath to your assault, selling pot to me, not caring when your brittle chair “exploded” wrenching my back nine months after a Time Warner truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk last February 13.

As SLEAZY as Congress has become, they AT LEAST today – when the Republican Train hit the garbage truck (God is a GENIUS, no???) -- were all especially RELIEVED that Steve Scalise was NOT on board. Congress has more heart than you.


And that is it -- unless I get MORE ridiculous nonsense from you. Jon Deputy made it PLAIN AND CLEAR that YOU will not allow my lease to ever be renewed. Looks like you will have to put up with this HORRIBLE TENANT until late this year. And speaking of that, Aaron Gallimore, staying with lessee Rob in apartment 1, has behaved since I sent his father this letter: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/email-just-sent-to-james-gallimore.html.

Also, Pete, the boyfriend of lessee Allie in apartment 3, and Allie gradually grow friendlier, and continue to deliver packages all over town mostly in Pete’s car with Dealer plates – although he CLEARLY works for no dealer. But as long as they don’t have ten or so underaged kids over and treat them to tons of alcohol so they are yelling like banshees in the yard until after 4:00 AM on a Monday morning, I’m cool with them!!!

Really, you might check in for rehab from pot and wine. Anyone living near you – delivering students to St. Mary’s School or First Presbyterian’s Pre-School, sees you shuffling slowly, wearing a muumuu, disheveled, and slow – AS IF you have a bad hangover.

Sorry, but I treat people like they treat me – and if this is NOT how you have been treating me while giving Drug Addicts and Narco-Traffickers renting from you all the slack, then PROVE IT.

I will drop a hard copy in the US Mail to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,



Scott David Kenan




Republicans and Inverted Christians think they can ride a TRAIN OF NO EFFORT to HEAVEN.



Walking a HIGH WIRE is more like it.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment