Monday, December 4, 2017

The Gold Walker/Jon Deputy COMEDY SHOW Continues -- While I Recover from Their DEFECTIVE CHAIR Collapsing and WRENCHING MY BACK (which they don't give a "Tinker's Damn" about)!!!








I don't even know where to START -- things have been so insane -- with Gold Walker, her Maintenance Man and sometimes Property Manager Thomas, and her Property Manager here at my new apartment Jon Deputy, ALL telling me conflicting things today. 

And since I FORGOT to email my Democratic Party NC Representative Deb Butler when I blogged about her here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/windows-10-still-makes-me-sign-in-twice.html (and I since learned that Window's 10's latest update made EVERYONE log in twice, so nothing unusual there), and here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/celebrating-huge-surge-of-hits-from-usa.html, I will be CERTAIN to include Ms. Butler in the emailing of this posting to my 230 Political Contacts.

Deb Butler should KNOW that Mr. Deputy -- who claims Deb is his "longtime mentor", and he argues with her all the time to STOP supporting Equality and any other "social issues" and to support PAYING DOWN THE DEFICIT, the most PRESSING practical concern, today. 

As I understand it -- and many from all sides have frequently pointed out -- the States CANNOT RUN DEFICITS (Deb's authority/responsibility is there), so it is a MOOT POINT for a North Carolina Legislator, and might be indicative of Jon's smoking TOO MUCH MARIJUANA.

Jon only talks about consuming VAST quantities of pot ever since in college he organized his original business of taking college students to JAMAICA -- the home of WORSHIP of pot smoking.

Deb should also know, that Gold Walker said she generally DOES NOT AGREE AT ALL with Rep. Butler's political opinions and work -- although Gold said she has bought more than one property that Deb represented as a Real Estate Agent -- but many years ago. As reported here before, Gold thinks Oliver Carter III's mother (whom I thought was GORGEOUS and SMART when I met her), is actually "just an old bitch".

The BIGGEST SURPRISE has been that Thomas-the-Handyman-Manager is the one showing SANITY, and genuine caring for my welfare. The reason this is surprising is that Thomas LIVES at Walker World -- now under FBI Surveillance as a likely major import port for at least huge volumes of marijuana, if not also for HARD DRUGS (on the Northeast Cape Fear River). Perhaps he is working with the FBI Task Force -- or is just a guy with ETHICS -- I don't actually know.

This morning, I first saw Thomas with a groundsman that Tom was instructing on work to do here cutting the grass and raking leaves. I explained to him that I had the accident in the chair that Gold/Jon had left on the deck for me to use, and was too SORE today to do much, so maybe since I'd cleaned out all I could and cleaned up all I could at 4th Street, that maybe I should turn my keys back to HIM, today, but Tom said that he'd seen Andre Tyler Breton in the apartment this morning, and when he returned there, next, he was calling the Police to have Tyler arrested for Trespassing -- and was changing all the locks on my old apartment, so there was NO NEED to return the keys.


Thomas asked what in Tyler's side of the apartment belonged to me, and I explained two storage cabinets (actually meant for a shop or garage), and a bed that is to be thrown out, and a couple of smaller things -- NONE of which I care about, so if he and Gold can use the cabinets, fine, but if I get them, I'll use them to store gardening supplies in.

Then Jon Deputy called -- he NOT having even CHECKED his emails since Friday (or so he claimed), and apparently not checked and gotten my voicemail of yesterday, either, one asking him to talk to Gold and bring some SANITY back to the situation.

Jon ended up saying that although I am too sore to carry anything OUT of that old upstairs apartment, I need to get those cabinets TODAY -- and I think he offered to bring them over to me (DESPITE his claiming he has nothing to do with that old apartment's management and needs to stop concerning himself with it). 

And then I heard from Gold Walker, who said that Thomas had not understood that she has to EVICT Tyler before any one of them can even enter that apartment, so Thomas cannot get them after having Tyler arrested -- which ALSO cannot be legally done.


Again, neither Gold nor Jon had the least bit of empathy for what I have been going through, except Jon AGAIN trying to mind business that is NOT HIS!!! I DID tell him that Gold Walker and I are actually CIVIL to each other again, unlike where we ended yesterday.

Then Gold called to tell me what I legitimately owed her for the electric on Tyler's side of the old apartment -- and that she is trying to FREEZE TYLER OUT, the gas now cut off throughout, and the electric she had ordered cut off tomorrow (on Tyler's side, only), and she CAN'T cut it off on my old side as it is STILL IN MY NAME.

I had gotten a robo-call from the electric company confirming they had transferred the electric at the NEW apartment to my name, and since they were to simultaneously transfer it on MY side to Gold at the same time, I assumed they had, but in fact had NOT -- some glitch in the system, I suppose, and I have since done that.

AND, when I had a day ago suggested to Jon that they FREEZE Tyler out by cutting off utilities, he said that then Tyler would get a kerosene heater and BURN THE HOUSE DOWN by accident. Then John Deputy added that if I don't get my furniture out of Tyler's side today, then I will work my damage deposit down to NOTHING -- even though I'm sure to be healed and can get it out PRONTO and do any necessary cleaning as soon as Tyler is OUT!!!


AND IT IS NONE OF JON'S BUSINESS!!!


So I called Gold to let her know the electric will be transferred to her name today -- or tomorrow at the latest -- and she can cut it off then, she went into a LONG TIRADE about how she ONLY wants ME to take some RESPONSIBILITY for a change, and that I had let Tyler LIVE THERE (like she lets LSD Lab owner Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr., and Chris Millikan, an admitted Opioid Pills addict whose roommate was a male prostitute and Heroin Addict until Chris kicked him out for Heroin, when his own Pills are just as bad, live there and Gold PROTECTS THEM, driving Steven and Maddy in Gold's apartment next-door CRAZY).

Well Gold would NOT stop DEMANDING that I IMMEDIATELY take RESPONSIBILITY, never telling me what that meant to her in my words and actions that I have not already done -- and I kept asking her REPEATEDLY WHAT kind of responsibility did she mean, and she kept telling me that I had DESTROYED ALL HER PEACE because I had accepted $100.00 in early October for rent for the first two weeks of that month, and that meant she now had to evict Tyler.

Well she was a FOOLISH BITCH to think that her sitting around smoking marijuana from the moment she gets out of bed til she retires at night -- and THEREFORE too CONFUSED to THINK STRAIGHT at all, was NOT MY PROBLEM, nor had I caused it -- and I had had to live with Tyler and had tried to commit him when he went nuts in only the last days of it -- as well as RUN from the apartment when he scared me and I feared he would harm me.

Gold Walker is MORE Self-Centered and Selfish than anyone else I have ever met -- and maybe more so than her TOP HERO TODAYDonald Trump.

Finally, since she REFUSED to tell me what I could do now to "take some responsibility", but ranted and ranted and RANTED about it, I told her, "FINE -- let's go to Court and have you swear under OATH that you supplied me for months with marijuana, both by selling and by giving it to me, and I'll appeal to a JURY TRIAL, since it is so complicated!!!"


And then I hung up on her.


And NOW, since I offered her agent Thomas the return of my keys which he said didn't matter since the locks are all being changed, I have LEGALLY ended my residency there, and have NO LEGAL RIGHT to enter Andre Tyler Breton's space BEFORE he is evicted or abandons.

I can NOW SEE that Gold and Jon Deputy MUST be working in CAHOOTS with Tyler (who WOULD sue me for doing that -- he filed a lawsuit against his last landlord just last week), and it is THOMAS who is the ETHICAL PERSON in that group!!!


I THANK Gold and Jon for FINALLY making this PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!


Scott













.

No comments:

Post a Comment