Saturday, December 2, 2017

Windows 10 STILL Makes Me Sign in TWICE to Come Up -- but WOULD NOT AT ALL, Last Night (until I RE-BUILT IT), and Now Windows Won't Let Me Cut and Paste What I Wrote in WORD to This Blog!!!


My father, William Scott Kenan (center) partying in NYC at about the age he partied in Wilmington, NC at the building I now live in.


I met Representative Deb Butler, yesterday, and she ENCOURAGED ME to continue reporting the Narco-Trafficking Crimes of Democratic Mayor Bill Saffo, D.A. Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon.



Deb Butler

Andre Tyler Breton tried to commit himself to a Mental Hospital Thursday, but was FREAKED OUT by the entrance interview, and LEFT, claiming to his mother in Florida (who called me about all of this), that they were the FBI and planned to kill him. He soon landed at his Uncle and Aunt's house 45 minutes north of here in Hampstead, but was BACK asleep in his bed in my old apartment at dusk last night.

I'm OVER that crap, and will just complete getting my stuff out ASAP. SPECTRUM cable came out again to connect yesterday, but the Drug-Dealing house next door with the auto-mechanics business in VIOLATION of zoning codes -- but protected by Police and Sheriff's Deputies -- REFUSED to let them access the pole they had to climb to make a connection, so NOW we are scheduled for a THIRD ATTEMPT Sunday morning.

My last posting is a DISASTER of typos, etc., some of it meaning the OPPOSITE of my intention, but Windows 10 is MISBEHAVING SO BADLY, I will NOT attempt to correct it now. I have REAL THINGS to do, today. (CORRECTED on Saturday afternoon.)


>>> ADDED: Late Saturday morning, I went to the old apartment to pick up another load of my belongings and Tyler was in his bedroom. I asked what he was doing (trying to find a place to live, but he was making no calls and had no internet since it had been disconnected there). He had done NOTHING to organize his things, or pack them up. The gas had been cut off, and he was using the window A/C heat function -- turned up to 85 degrees, and thought that was room temperature.

Maddy, next-door was home, and give me a phone number for "RHA Mobile Crisis", and told me THEY will come out and handle Tyler VERY QUICKLY -- even if the Christian Magistrate and Wilmington's "Policing-to-Protect-Narcotics-Traffickers" Police Department REFUSE TO HELP, and RIDICULE ME -- in the name of JESUS CHRIST, their HATE GOD.


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment