Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Reply to Jon Deputy (and Gold Walker), both TOTAL REPUBLICANS -- Which Will Be FOLLOWED by Another Posting DETAILING What I Mentioned to Jon (bringing Us ALL back to our SENSES OF HUMOR -- in the "Shakespearean Sense"):



Reply to Jon Deputy (Apartment owners and managers are NOT allowed to meddle in the Political or Spiritual Life of their tenants -- and Gold Walker continues to try to INTIMIDATE me just like Donald Trump, she HATES Truth about herself being published!!!)


To: Jonathan Deputy reservations@suncoastvr.com

Cc: wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, Deb.Butler Deb.Butler@ncleg.net, wwhite wwhite@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Good Morning Jon!!!

I will be happy to do that AFTER the matter of Andre Tyler Breton's squatting in my old apartment is concluded, my emptying and cleaning of that apartment, and final settlements (legal and financial), are finished, since as you and Gold Walker know very well, ALL my blog postings go to 230 +/- Political Contacts, including local and national Press, Law Enforcement, Church Leaders, Politicians, and best of all "Friends of Tennessee Williams", since it is only FAIR that you (and Gold, although she doesn't seem to care at all -- her pot-smoking and wine indulging keeping her fairly anesthetized), KNOW what I write about you -- so that you can DISPUTE to me (and these others), anything I write that is incorrect.

That way with your presented evidence and/or legitimate argument, I can RESCIND any errors I might make about you or anyone else -- or at least publish unedited your own words for all to see and make their own decision on the Truth of your or my "side".

Previously -- about four years ago while I was blogging from Mexico -- 



Michael Franklin


Michael Franklin (who lost an election here in Wilmington, TRIED to fix Mercy House Homeless Shelter, but had to shut it down instead, and is NOW Head of the Republican Party in New Hanover County), asked the same, and after I pointed out that my BIGGEST READERS are those who hate and persecute people like me are my BIGGEST and MOST LOYAL Readers (keep your friends close and your enemies closer), he asked that he'd rather stay on my list, and I KNOW he is a huge Reader. 



Andrea Redmond


Also Andrea Redmond, of Stone Mountain, GA City Council, http://www.stonemountaincity.org/residents/city_council.php (I knew all of them on that Council, like I know them here as well -- and which of them in concert with Bill Clinton were complicit in the CIA/Kenan/Christian/Republican Narco-Trafficking then through Stone Mountain Park two blocks behind my house there -- that Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knew so much about and that it profited the Kenan Family, Episcopal Church, and Republican Party, MOSTLY.





Here is Russel's cell phone number, if you'd like to ask him about me: (404) 227-XXXX, and Patricia Sinatra's cell in Ontario, CA -- she spending 3.5 hours telling me about how she sold control of Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and how the Sinatras HATE how NAZI my Kenan Family has turned that bank today: (909) 984-XXXX.





In any case, I got a LOT MORE information from my sources last night about what is happening in Wilmington Corruption, and will soon blog about it, and if after reading that you STILL wish to be dropped from the list, I will do so. Your decision to act so political is YOUR business -- and I will HONOR it if you ask again after that. 

Beware of this:




And AGAIN, I thank you for your help with my heavy items. Had Tyler not been having such psychotic behaviors then, I would have rented a truck and paid a helper for a couple of hours.

For the RECORD, you should know that Steven and Maddy (on the other side of Gold's downstairs "hideaway" apartment), who HATE all the narco-trafficking running through 205 S. 4th Street that Gold protects, and I had planned to have a big appreciation dinner for Gold -- and I had said we should include YOU -- but I no longer feel that would be appropriate, given your and Gold's more recent behaviors -- neither of you having a BIT OF EMPATHY for the pain of the landlord-provided chair's "explosion" that wrenched my back, now half-way healed.

I will copy a few contacts in this reply -- and publish it on blog as well, so that all between us remains transparent.

All best,
Scott


PS: I hope to use my vacuum cleaner, broom, and mop, that I left in my side on 4th Street to CLEAN UP as soon as Tyler is out -- and then be able to keep them. Right now, I guess they legally would be considered abandoned there, so Gold can claim ownership.


From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:43 AM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Please welcome NC State Representative Deb Butler to this List -- and Gold Walker BACK TO IT!!!

Scott,

Please remove me from the mailing list for this "blog".  I no longer wish to receive any communications in regards to this forum.

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com

910.367.1756

Subject: Please welcome NC State Representative Deb Butler to this List -- and Gold Walker BACK TO IT!!!


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-gold-walkerjon-deputy-comedy-show.html









.

No comments:

Post a Comment