Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My Reply to Donald Wilson's Pastors (who inexplicably hid their real names) at Christ Center Tabernacle/Upper Room Praise and Worship Center (and MORE)!!!


Upper Room Praise and Worship Center, Wilmington, NC



Pastors Tim and Cheryl Houska


>>> THIS POSTING IS IN REFERENCE TO THIS PREVIOUS POSTING: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/donald-and-alicia-wilson-he-plumber.html?showComment=1514338656129#c5791903219486258248



SCROLL UP from the comments to read the entire posting.


"sanford's" comment:



Mr. Kenan, I am one of the Houska's you are speaking of in your blog. You asked us to look you up and advise you if this was incorrect and yes, it most certainly is!! Your information is COMPLETELY and TOTALLY FALSE AND SLANDEROUS to us and our churches. 
You gave from your own free will your money to a SCAMMER period. Hey, it's happened to almost everyone I know at one time or another. This was your error and has nothing to do with our churches or us personally. How can you connect us to something so ridiculous and especially from a Scammer as you call them. So a so-called scammer tells you they belong to our church and you believe them, then you look us up and connect us to your story because you got scammed? Seriously? 
I understand you are upset for being taken. I would be also and I am sorry you lost your money, but that has NOTHING to do with us or our churches. Donald and Elisha (sic) Wilson are not, nor have they ever been a part of either churches you are referencing in your blog. I listened to your voicemail, and not on a cell phone as you suggested, but on a landline for the first time a few minutes ago, today Dec 26. 
Do you realize this was Christmas weekend? Our staff is off and I just happen to check our messages and listened to your voicemail. No one has shut you down, or tried to shut you down, and all I can say is you truly have a vivid imagination. If Mr. and Mrs. Wilson are drugs addicts and took your money that has absolutely NOTHING to do with us. You are incorrect in following your hunches here. 
I would like to ask you to remove the picture of our church and of us along with our names, please. I am sorry you lost your money, and glad your sister assisted you and gave you more than enough so that you could buy your medication, however your information is incorrect and slanderous. We do not deserve this. 
Thank you. 
The Houska's

My reply:



Dear "Sanford": First, you are entirely correct that I was scammed by a scammer -- and NOT your church. I apologize for overstating that. It was not I who connected Donald and Alicia Wilson to your church -- but them. And since Donald did that personally -- and I found reference to your church on his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008584927702&lst=1111771878%3A100008584927702%3A1514337604&sk=likes, I took him at his word.

I suggest you call him: (910) 524-8648, and take his "slander" up with him.

Since your comment brings up important issues about Honesty and Christian Witness, I will respond to you, and then publish BOTH our comments in a separate blog posting so that all can read them. If you choose to reply to that, I will add your new comments as well. I will do this here (comments in Blogger's format are too easily LOST to most readers): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-reply-to-donald-wilsons-pastors-who.html.

Scott

To begin with, you are the FIRST PERSON EVER to write a serious comment without creating a Google "comment identity" that is your REAL name. Jesus NEVER hid behind false identities -- and PROUDLY stated his name (if I recall my Bible Study correctly).

Now, before beginning in a serious way, a couple of practical matters. In response to your request that I REMOVE your and your church's images and names, that would be defeating of your life's purpose of Witnessing to Christ. As my now deceased friend Andy Warhol said, "All publicity is GOOD publicity" (at least over time). 

Here is a link to the chapter in my memoir describing the tour of both the New and Old Factories that Andy gave me, and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), in early 1983. Maria not only was COMPLICIT in the murder of Tennessee Williams, but she controlled Grenfell Morgan, which later became the CORE of Duetsche Bank's International Banking -- the BIGGEST known conduit of money from Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump and his family!!!




And here a piece on how the Senate/House investigations into Devil-Man-Trump will finally GET HIM as a TRAITOR!!!:







And the "Pastor" of "House of Prayer", Patrick Christian (actually my old boss Patrick Lee Stansbury), as noted with this image in the same posting you take issue with:



Patrick has since DIED apparently of bad Meth or an overdose, and since he was one of the LARGEST CIA distributors of HARD DRUGS to the East Coast in conjunction with a SHOCKING number of Christian Churches and Clergy, but ESPECIALLY in conjunction with nearly ALL Politicians here in Wilmington -- as well as in Atlanta:



Patrick Stansbury



You might be surprised, that like you, I went to a Baptist University: Denison in Granville, Ohio: https://denison.edu/ -- ON SCHOLARSHIP. And you went to this one (albeit a seminary one): Emmanuel Baptist University: http://www.emmanuelbaptistuniversity.com/home.html.


If you compare the two, it MORE THAN PROVES that "Baptist" can mean nearly ANYTHING (and Yankee Baptists TRUMP the hateful, racist, traitorous Confederate Southern Baptists HANDS DOWN)!!!


And YES, I know your school does NOT discriminate against people of color, although you don't even MENTION Gays like me.

My last all night date was with George Bush's somewhat distant cousin (but NOT Billy Bush of Donald Trump's infamous "Pussy Tape"):



Bill Toups is ALSO descended from the brother of Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Confederate General Toups who defended Wilmington/Fort Fisher in the last days of the War.


After Bill and I completed our sexual copulations, we were up ALL NIGHT laughing about how my Kenan Family and his Bush Family had been Narco-Trafficking and Destroying Democracy in favor of Klan Robes and Swastikas together for DECADES!!!







With BOTH Clintons, as well!!!


The OTHER practical matter, is that to keep your churches from appearing to be Narco-Trafficking orgs, you should -- at your EARLIEST CONVENIENCE fix these two links that STILL are not working:




http://www.cct.church/contact-us/christcentertab@aol.com



Now, it is getting late, and I am also going to post a letter I sent my apartment manager Jonathan Deputy, and property owner Gold Walker, today, so I will leave you with my Blessing, and trust you remain ALWAYS in sync with the CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS!!!










>>> THAT OTHER LETTER:


December 26, 2017


Dear Jon,

I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!!! 

Here on Spofford Circle, all has remained quiet – no more binge drinking with underaged kids getting drunk, hollering and carrying on past 4:00 AM, etc. The tenants in the other two-bedroom apartment might not be friendly, but they no long yell at me that I have no right to live here or to speak to them. I have nothing to speak to them about since all has calmed down. I see no problems going forward.

I did NOT yet receive that letter you said you would write up detailing our conversation – I think it was last Thursday, that you said you would write that night and get in the mail to me the next morning. It has been many years since I’ve had a disagreement with anyone that we needed to write up what had finally been agreed to – and then we BOTH signed it, rather than one person writing their own point of view. From what I understand from a lawyer I spoke with, that is really the best way to handle such things.

In any case, it is a good thing that we had this and got over it before the new tenant moves into the apartment beneath them on 1/1/2018. I don’t know who you ended up signing to lease, but the two couples I saw looking seemed like very reasonable people -- and mature and professional, so they would not likely be very understanding if that behavior had continued.

Two things that need attention in my apartment, and the first is easy, so I’ll handle it myself. The dryer vent hose appears to have been attached with one of those plastic ties that can’t be reused and immediately blew out on first use. I can pick up a strap/clamp like the one used on the other end of the hose and attach it myself. In the meantime, I’ll just leave the room’s door open while using the dryer to let all the steam out.

The other is more serious in that it is electrical. Two breakers will not stay on, and I had thought that I needed to replace the kitchen light since it has never worked. Probably needs an electrician.

Tonight, the Kennedy Center Honors is being televised. Thirty-six years ago, I attended that ceremony, partied at the State Department Dinner at the head table with Tennessee Williams, Audrey Hepburn, the President of ARCO, and Secretary of State Alexander Haig, spouses and others, then went to the White House where I joked around with President Reagan and Nancy, so I always try to watch the ceremony, which in real life happens the night after the parties.

So that you know, I’ve observed many things next door – people retrieving packages in the shed behind that house even into the early morning hours, then they are driven away. Gray told me the FBI Special Task Force interviewed him three times about the drug-dealing there, and so have Sheriff’s Deputies and Police Officers. I will soon contact the FBI to see if my info helps them, or if they have certain things they’d like me to observe for them.

Anyway, I doubt there is a real fire hazard over the fuse box, but it should be looked at soon.

Thanks!!!

Scott D. Kenan





.

No comments:

Post a Comment