Thursday, December 7, 2017

NO Protest for Me, Today / I'll Get a Letter to Congressman Rouzer Soon Enough / My FIRST DUTY Will Be to Write to Mark Stanley of MAKE PROGRESS, Wilmington (maybe not today)!!!


From a T-Shirt from Flaming Amy's Burrito Barnhttp://flamingamysburritobarn.com/, CELEBRATING all the HITS to Kenan Fountain by Alcohol and Drugs Besotted Drivers. Kenan-built Carolina Apartments is seen behind it.


At that restaurant during the 2016 Presidential Campaign, I photographed THIS comment on a men's room stall-wall, regarding a Democratic Primary Candidate, and One of the Libertarian Party's Candidates:




And PERHAPS it's just a co-incidence, that at a fundraiser for Julia Boseman's recent Political Campaign -- CATERED by Flaming Amy's -- where I met County Commissioner Ron Zapple and MANY other top Democrat Politicos -- both Mayor Bill Saffo and then 3rd Democratic Party Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris were CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT!!!


I had WARNED THEM I would be in attendance -- LOL!!!




Anyway, I STILL haven't unpacked in my new apartment more than 15%, so I'll work on that, but first REMIND MY READERS of my oft -- but not for many months -- stated purpose in returning to Wilmington, North Carolina where my Kenan relatives had CAUSED the 1898 Insurrection:






I had been INSPIRED by what I found on the two plaques on the Fountain, when I read them while homeless in 2011:



South side



North side



BOTH can be better read herehttp://docsouth.unc.edu/commland/monument/401/


And so I -- the sort of "Anti-Kenan" -- have come to SAVE WILMINGTON from the CORRUPTION and TRAITOROUS ACTS of my Kenan Family -- and all their ilk.



And I NEVER gave a DAMN whose feathers I ruffled -- I had A MISSION TO COMPLETE!!!








Maybe a little SOAP will clean out some "Old Wilmington Pipes", no???




.

No comments:

Post a Comment