Wednesday, December 20, 2017

For What It's Worth (a mystery):




For an unknown reason, I got a text message from the property manager here, Jon Deputy, "Scott, I need to meet with you sometime tomorrow to go over a few things . . . preferably late morning, 10 or 11? Please let me know if that works. Thanks, Jon Deputy 12/20/2017 6:47 pm".

Since the last time I met with Gold Walker in person, and she said that even though she owns both properties -- and I'm used to dealing with her -- Jon manages it here, and I should NOT bring things about THIS property up to her, but to Jon, I know this has nothing to do with my leaving her 4th Street property. She would contact me herself -- or possibly through Thomas who manages her other properties.

Not having any idea what this is about -- but then I DELIBERATELY did not include Gold in the list of those I emailed the last posting to, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-word-to-wise-is-sufficient-plautus.html, at first I WANTED to, as Gold should know what is happening at her properties. 

Jon has been on this list for a couple of weeks, anyway, he first asking to be taken off, but I thought we should straighten out the events and chain of command at 4th Street before I took him off -- since I report on it in this blog, a form of the Press and subject to the same Laws, Constitutional Protections, etc., and said about as much to him -- but that if he ASKED AGAIN to be taken off, I would go ahead and do so. I even documented this on blog.

I PROBABLY should have taken Jon off for the last posting (that had been my plan all along, but the trouble here is something HE should know about -- how I've reported it to Press, Law Enforcement, etc.), and I'm afraid he might have gotten unnecessarily upset. He's NOT the "Den Mother", so I emailed it to the Chancellor, Dean of Students, and Vice Chancellor of UNCW -- all of those emails ACCEPTED by the recipients.

I don't plan to follow up with them, anyway. I fully expect that the meeting Kelsey suggested will be a success -- and they can't be disturbing the PEACE, WHEREVER THEY LIVE!!! At my University (Denison), those things were handled promptly and effectively by the Dean of Students.

What I did NOT elaborate on, was that Kelsey and I spoke on a totally peaceful and reasonable level -- while all the others were shrieking, as if DRUNK AND ANGRY AGAIN!!!

We shook hands, and I said as I turned to go, "Gay Folks RULE!!!" -- and then asked her if she GOT IT. Her face already gave away that she did, and she smiled, and said. "Yes."

Now, it's NOT "gay" folks that matter -- but we've dealt with so much HATRED from Christians and Republicans (mostly), over the years, that we HAD TO EVOLVE just to stay alive. There are MANY evolved straight people as well -- but NOT the type that CAN'T HANDLE ALCOHOL (or hard-drugs -- and even marijuana, if they smoke too much of it, or for too much of the day). That's all.

I texted Jon back, "Should be fine. Is this related 2 the lease here - or something else? 12/20/2017 7:01 pm"

It is now an hour later, but no reply -- so I'll just have to see!!!


I'm sure Reader's would like to know, too.


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment