Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Letting the LARGELY Narco-Trafficking Democratic Party of New Hanover County Know EXACTLY WHAT I THINK of Them:


Ryan Lee Burris STILL sits on the Board of Cape Fear Equality -- HOMOS who deal drugs in support of the Christian Church, Republican Party, Donald Trump, and my Kenan Family, is in BLUE -- the BIGGEST BOZO on the Democratic Party BUS (in Wilmington, NC)!!!



Clancy Thompson: WHY I can't make the meeting tonight:


To: clancync clancync@gmail.com, lkylehorton lkylehorton@gmail.com, rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, claytonhamerski claytonhamerski@gmail.com, eredenbaugh1 eredenbaugh1@gmail.com


Hi Clancy,

I am afraid I have been DELAYED getting my move completed from downtown to 1.5 miles away -- because my roommate, Andre Tyler Breton, is either in a psychotic or drug abuse CRISIS, preventing me from get things done in a timely way, so I'm rushing to finish the move.

He has hallucinated many things as well as carried a metal weapon to BLUDGEON imaginary intruders coming not only across the local roofs, but via passageways he claims run through the walls and floors of this house (as documented in my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com) over the last five days, and this afternoon sent me a "veiled threat" by text, driving me from my apartment for a couple of hours until I learned he had NOT come after me here. 

And while the Magistrate would NOT let me commit him for observation, she like nearly everyone I talk to in this town knows that the Mayor, City Council, D.A., Sheriff, and Police Chief RUN the drug mafia to benefit primarily my Kenan Family and the Republican Party -- and MOST of the so-called Christian Churches -- via former state Senator Thom Goolsby (ALL Republicans are corrupt -- while only a large number of Dems are).

Since Tyler's Probation Officer, Amy Cleary -- as well as Wilmington Police Department -- REFUSE to do a thing about it (and the Police murdered my good friend Evan Fish 9-5-2011, because he knew how my former employer in GA supplied EVERY Politician and most Christian Churches here with hard drugs: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html), I do not feel it would be wise to be in a room with any Democrats in the City or County Government -- until they DENOUNCE IN PUBLIC support of EVERYONE in those positions --- or have Court Quality PROOF that they took courageous stands against all the narco-trafficking Democrats. 

I have NEVER been violent in my life -- as anyone who has met with me in person can attest, but I would tell them off publicly and in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS!!! Christianity is just the DEVIL's work, although I love what Jesus taught us all.

I am including Mr. Poole, the local Head, and Mr. Hamerski, who now has Ryan Lee Burris's positions - Ryan both PROVING and admitting to me his involvement with Tom Goolsby's/my Kenan Family's drug-trafficking, and it was one of his roommates then, John Mann, who perjured himself when Ben David and Judge Chad Hogston convicted me of "Cyber-Stalking" in 2011, which Republican Public Defender Jennifer Harjo made a deal that got my RECORD CLEARED, and even though Ben David has promised me more than once that he would get the conviction of LIBEL (I was never legally served and then tried in absentia in Chicago by a Fox News talking head but also lawyer), ERASED, but in 2.5 years he has NOT done so, so continues to be an Elder at First Presbyterian while having sex with men and married to Stephanie.

Christians TOTALLY DISGUST ME for their hatred of God -- but more for their hatred of the US Constitution and our Body of Laws. When you purge the Party of all this CHRISTIAN TRASH (not all Christians are trash, but it's hard to find a good one in Wilmington), I cannot meet without VERBAL FIREWORKS.

As you probably know, Elizabeth Redenbaugh and I have our special "Kennedy Family Connection", so I am copying her, and I also was intrigued to see that Mr. Hamerski has been working at the Figure 8 Yacht Club, that island having McMansions (or better), owned by the wealthiest of my Klan-loving, Trump-loving Episcopal Kenan relatives: Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty (Price) Kenan, and Sterling "Squirty" Kenan, who by all evidence murdered her husband (Tom Kenan's brother), to get his money -- a TOTALLY "Kenan" thing to do -- they all being Christians. I figure Clayton has had to deal with them, so would be VERY interesting for me to speak with.

Anyway, you need the traitorous Democrats' help and donations to get Dr. Horton elected, so it would be BEST to just tune to my blog for now, and any Democrats who are PATRIOTS, I would be happy to meet with after I move -- supposedly by the 1st of December.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'm CERTAIN many Democrats with be GREATLY RELIEVED to know I will not be in attendance tonight -- LOL!!!

Scott David Kenan


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX

(No reply, yet.)













.

No comments:

Post a Comment