Wednesday, November 29, 2017

And NOW Tyler is CLOGGING MY TOILET with DRUG PARAPHERNALIA!!!


Andre Tyler Breton in front of Bourbon Street restaurant whose employees SELL EVERY IMAGINABLE DRUG, -- that according to Tyler, who ALSO knows "Q" (who often visited San Celia's daughter and her boyfriend "Bird" who loved to come upstairs for SEX with me, soon after I moved here), and all the other Major Street Drug Sellers in town (he called them one by one and then bought me marijuana from them TWICE from a house near the Police HQ on Bess Street, soon after he moved in here), and where he claims to have worked again last night.


>>> ADDED LATER:
The emailing of this posting to my list of 230 Political Contacts seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-current-list-of-political-contacts.html, was BLOCKED to all aol.com and Verizon email address from my scottdavidkenan.com email -- as well as to MANY Christian Churches -- and then when I RE-SENT it from my aol.com email, it was BLOCKED to every GMAIL address.







The last week, Tyler had been CLOGGING THE TOILET with drug paraphernalia more and more frequently -- and EVERY TIME HE USES IT, the lasts two days. This JUST LIKE Haston Lavern Caulder and Philip Rosario, when THEIR ADDICTIONS got OUT OF CONTROL.






Philip Rosario's ALTAR TO CATHOLIC DRUG FUN in my apartment.


As Readers all know, Phil claimed not only to have been one of Wilmington's TOP VOLUME Narco-Traffickers in Wilmington -- as well as running WHORE HOUSES for THIRTY YEARS with help of Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's, right around the corner.

And ALSO that he had ALL THE DIRT on D.A. Ben David so that he could NEVER be charged with a crime.

But I CHASED HIM OFF with this blog, and he has been FORCED to leave town. His Drug-Front restaurant, Betty's Crepes, recently CLOSED, and the next Drug Front restaurant expected to close is "411 North" on Front Street (https://www.facebook.com/141North/) -- the tenants were FOISTED on my landlady Gold Walker by her SON, Allen Walker of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, and his REPUBLICAN wealthy Lawyer girlfriend -- ALL well documented in this blog for the FBI and other PATRIOTS.



Father Bob Kus will RETIRE and run off to Honduras (according the St. Mary's website: http://thestmaryparish.org/, in April of 2018), and the WHOLE TOWN is COUNTING THE DAYS!!!






Anyway, Tyler got ANGRY WITH ME a few minutes ago (over my asking what he is FLUSHING DOWN THE TOILET), and LOCKED BOTH DOORS to keep me on the back porch while he did SOMETHING OR OTHER, but I got right in with my KEYS -- LOL!!!




Tyler HIGH and playing golf -- back when HE was wealthy from selling drugs in Florida.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment