Friday, November 24, 2017

A WILD HUMAN TURKEY Chased Chris Millikan (The Cherokee), OUT of His/Her Apartment Downstairs / This Blog Went SUPER-VIRAL Overnight!!!


Denise Renee Wood LOOKS like this, is 6' 3" and is BUILT like this (but not quite as heavy):




Yesterday afternoon, as I brought belongings down to my car to take to the new apartment, I heard Denise Wood's distinctive voice behind Chris Milliken's door, YELLING at him that she had told him he could live in her apartment for a couple of months (until I move out, she not liking my blogging of her illegal activities), and use her furniture -- but it had ALL DISAPPEARED, and WHERE THE HELL WAS IT???

I didn't hear too much of it, but she kept YELLING, and I never heard Chris answer her once. She then opened the door, saw ME exiting the building, retreated to avoid me, and waited inside until I had pulled away in my car.

NO lights, sounds, etc. from that downstairs apartment since then -- and USUALLY someone it there -- HA!!!


NO WONDER that Landlady Gold Walker had told me a couple of times she is AFRAID of Denise Wood!!!




My current neighborhood is feeling more and more like a LOST SEA ADVENTURE (an underground stream in a limestone cavern), and THIS image is from late 2009, when I went with Christal Presley and her boyfriend Sunil, a mid-level Coca-Cola exec actually now fled back to his native India, where his family is hyper-wealthy and of the Brahman Caste.

We were returning from lunch with Christal's parents in East Tennessee, where her father, Delmer Presley, joked and BRAGGED about his Army experience that Christal had claimed made him a SERIOUS PTSD victim, so she wrote her book and BOTH the Atlanta Journal/Constitution and CNN made a HUGE FUSS PROMOTING HER BOOK -- all LIES and both media KNEW THAT!!!





In OTHER news, roommate Tyler is getting so many calls to work his two part-time jobs -- and now ALSO people he's done auto-mechanic work and building repairs for asking him to take on MORE WORK -- I might be stuck doing all the REST of our move WITHOUT HIS HELP!!!
He's REALLY getting back on his feet again, now!!!

And last night he was up late connecting his new TV, newly refurbished "Scott's Old Computer", and everything else electronic around here INTERCONNECTED, and crowing like a ROOSTER, he was so BACK IN HIS ELEMENT!!!



The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock", atop First Presbyterian, Wilmington, is actually a WAKE-UP CALL of the Reformation ROOSTER.



The Kenan Cock atop Kenan Steeple atop Kenan Chapel at First Presbyterian -- as seen from my current apartment's window.


Which REMINDS ME that my email of this posting about them and so many of their Leadership and Congregants was BLOCKED by First Prez's email server, so I will send it to them today by an alternative method -- I really DON'T like to talk/type behind anyone's back -- and I will NEXT blog all my Political Contacts' email addresses, which I did NOT get to the other day.


And THAT because blog hits are running to SCREAMING HEIGHTS -- more than half again as many as on any previous day -- and the Google/Blogger Day does not end until this evening!!!


HERE is the REASON I think my blog got SO MANY HITS overnight -- after I posted this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/i-miss-wild-turkeys-of-mexico-that-ran.html. NO ONE domestic or international cares anything about my roommate Tyler, who is featured in it -- but ALSO this great graphic that I think REALLY SAYS IT ALL about the condition of the United States of America:




SO FAR TODAY, Americans have hit this blog FOUR TIMES as often as usual, but hits from FRANCE are even 96.3% higher than those from the USA -- EXTRAORDINARY!!!



Hits from France, Brazil, Belgium, Philippines, and Kuwait are all HIGHER than from the USA -- and Italy and Russia have just a few fewer than the American Hits.




Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs


Welcome to Thanksgiving in Trump's America.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



.

No comments:

Post a Comment