Monday, October 2, 2017

I Got Roommate "Warden" OUT, Peacefully, This Morning -- and Although That Is What Landlady Gold Walker ESPECIALLY WANTED, She Threatened to EVICT ME Because of What Lawyer Oliver Carter III Said about Me -- LOL!!!


Oliver Carter III of http://carterandcarterlaw.com/


Before discussing Mr. Carter's alleged words -- and Gold's "near psychotic state" -- two items to catch up:

1. At Benefits Management I learned that they DO HAVE a place for "Warden" to move to, and they told him this past FRIDAY to go there, get the key and move in that day. Warden had told me pretty much that, but that when he contacted the landlord, he was told they guy did NOT have a place for him, so I said he could stay here for two extra nights (until today), and if it was't worked out that they have him a place, he could rent here for the month of October ONLY.

But B.M. said I should tell Warden to move out now, and see them for instructions on where to go, which I did, and he quickly packed up leaving the place in reasonable condition, handed me the keys, and left for good.

2. The guy in Puerto Vallarta who was raped by Dr. John Mabry Crouch, called "ROCK-HEAD", is actually in a pretty good position. He -- although rather young -- has a close friend or family member who is the Assistant US Attorney in Pennsylvania (Eastern, I believe), who helped him get the US Consulate in Nuevo Vallarta to ALREADY promise never to recommend Dr. Mabry-Crouch again, and this US Official is going to help him prepare his case for the REMOVAL of Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O, and ALREADY has an appointment, one-on-one, to meet with the US Consul General, which I THINK is the top person in the Guadalajara Consulate, so important that one can get an Emergency Passport there (like I did in 2010).


I can only help with insight into Dr. Mabry-Crouch's personality -- he never actually harming me, and he then thought those trying to COMMIT ME were the crazy ones, and he HELPED me with shelter -- until we had a major misunderstanding. But I will find out the NAME of the person ROCK-HEAD will be dealing with and write him or her all that I know about CORRUPTION of the Nuevo Vallarta Consulate.

AND, last night, ROCK-HEAD's boyfriend, a 54-year-old Northrop-Grumman Light Saber Industries Executive -- a company whose executives I was often in contact with selling the ad space in all the yearbooks for Service Academies and War Colleges while I worked 1990 - 2010 for Pentagon Publishing in Snellville, GA -- so I MIGHT even KNOW that guy!!! -- cut his business trip short and flew to Puerto Vallarta to help his lover of six months get settled back down.


I really do feel that ROCK-HEAD will be fine -- with or without my help of any kind.


>>> A LETTER TO OLIVER CARTER III -- composed on-line, because Gold got so LIVID and was SCREAMING AT ME, that I'm feeling a need to publish this ASAP, and I'll mail or hand-deliver it later today:


Mr. Oliver Carter III

Carter and Carter Attorneys and Counselors at Law
408 Market Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

October 2, 2017


Dear Mr. Carter,

First, I want to say that I believe you and I are actually on the same page of concern about the criminal element and the problems it brings to our neighborhood, city, and beyond. When I moved into the the neighborhood nearly two years ago, I made a LOT of errors in judgement, MOSTLY because I had been imprisoned by D.A. Ben David -- not for actual crimes, but because I could PROVE his narco-trafficking crimes, and his boyfriends while married to Stephanie and an Elder at First Presbyterian.

I was able to eventually force Mr. David to wipe my record clean (and I also always get along with Ben David in a friendly way the five times we have met by chance since I returned to Wilmington in 2015 -- and was THANKED by Democrat Judge Robin Robinson for returning to expose local corruption) -- and I was ALSO falsely committed to the Oaks Mental Ward twice during that time, but Head Doctor Martin got me right out both times quite quickly. 

So, because of my own experience, I assume MANY are imprisoned or committed in Wilmington for POLITICAL REASONS, like I was. Anyone following the news knows that North Carolina has connections to the NAZI machine, and is considered "America's Mental Health Gulag" -- thanks to BOTH the Republican and Democratic Parties.

In my first year here, I first helped five US Veterans, then with serious drug and/or alcohol problems dry out enough to go to the best Veterans' Treatment program in Charlotte -- that without incident. THEN, I tried helping about as many more who were NOT Veterans, but homeless and I thought trying to get out of that. They ALL proved to be criminals scamming me, and most I got out quickly, but for some reason, Haston Lavern Caulder II was more difficult -- my own benefactor, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC (who had also been sending Haston upward of $7,000.00 in one month alone -- despite Haston's then working a well-paid construction job), even cutting me off nearly COLD, for that.

And Wilmington Police added to my difficulties, siding more often with Haston -- even telling me that although Haston finally said he was GONE, had taken all he wanted from my apartment and then handed back the keys, that Haston had the LEGAL RIGHT of residence and was ALLOWED to break a door or window to force his way back in -- and Police would NOT protect me if Haston broke in -- nor would they even file a Police Report. (All of this is documented in detail in my blog from that time.)

So, I then proceeded to the jail and swore out a warrant for Haston's arrest on charge of Communicating Threats (which was handled by arbitration), and when I returned, I found Haston had broken in through a back window -- swept up all the broken glass and put it in a trash can -- and NOTHING was taken or otherwise disturbed, except that he heated and ate a can of Campbell's soup. I did NOT bother the Police, and within two days Haston was arrested.


The criminal Haston and criminal Police just wanted to show me who was BOSS!!!


Another brief note before getting to my incident with Gold Walker, today: I'm sure you will recall the evening I came home to find you in the front of my house yelling at Haston Caulder, who was doing maintenance on his bicycle out front. At that time I was AWARE of Haston's record -- or much of it -- but still duped into believing he was trying to straighten out. You were lambasting him and yelling about something that I did not even really get, but I had JUST gotten rid of Dustin Goldsmith (into jail for Larceny and illegal substances), and it had been HASTON who pointed out the stolen goods stored in our yard next to your property, and had called the Police. 

Also of note, is that Haston told me that one of the two bicycles in the stolen goods was a specialized racing bike worth OVER $5,000.00, and I told that to Police, and ALSO later called Police Lock-Up of Evidence, to make sure it got there -- but NEITHER bike was delivered to evidence -- the cops having SOLD IT BACK TO CRIMINALS, best I can tell.

The next day, Gold Walker told me she would use you to legally EVICT ME (because of whatever you told her -- and you had agreed to file it) -- because I had not been nice to you, but I believe I apologized for getting so emotional, and it all quickly blew over.

I met with Gold right after Benefits Management told me they HAD a place for "Warden" (actually Warren R. Barnes, 53 or 54 years of age, depending on whom you ask), and she was VERY upset by things you had said to her about Warren -- and said you SCOFFED at her when she told you I had checked his criminal record (which showed only alcohol violations from many years ago -- as he had disclosed to me), you showing DISGUST in me -- and that is also how you usually have treated me, through "clenched teeth" of being minimally friendly/neighborly.

She asked me for Warren's middle initial so SHE could then do a criminal check -- and then be able to tell you she had done one, not fully disclosing it would be TODAY, not before. I texted that, and soon, Warren had cleared out and returned the keys, so I went to tell her THAT, and her front room contained a woman who I earlier witnessed had driven UP ON THE SIDEWALK to park on it (parallel to the street), rather than straight up the driveway past the sidewalk, with a man, both of them looking "rough" and middle-aged, and Gold had YELLED at her she had to park in the street (there was ample parking just 25 feet away), but the woman was so confused, or possibly drug-addled, it took her a minute to understand.

And on this second visit, Gold stood in the door trying to contain the dense marijuana-smoke cloud, and said that she can't STAND the way you make her feel, and she is going to EVICT ME -- because of how YOU make her feel.


Personally, I don't give you or anyone else that kind of power over my feelings, but Gold does.


I again pointed out that not having enough BRAIN POWER to function as a responsible adult, Warren is nevertheless no criminal -- which I also told Benefits Management today, and before, and they understand that. And I told her that YOU (as I am), should be more concerned about Denise Wood ("Denise the Perfect Painter"), who is 6' 3", and has 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions as an International Drug Mule, and moved in with two six-shooters that she keeps by her bed (one, she told me she sold off since then). 


Also, it is Denise who told me she knows Mayor Bill Saffo well -- and has seen his sexual interest in young men. Others tell me our Mayor is actually gay, but I know of no male lovers he might have taken. Denise USED to sell my ME marijuana in very small quantities, and has had a lot of people at her back door day and night (but fewer of them lately), to buy whatever she sells.

And then my other downstairs neighbor, Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr., who BRAGGED TO ME he used to make the BEST LSD that he supplied to Jerry Garcia (of the Grateful Dead, and a personal friend of "Sam's"), Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's former male lover, Theodore Druch, who was a BIG problem to me in Puerto Vallarta -- he in my Writers Group there, and ALSO narco-trafficking in both Jalisco and Nayarit states.

Now, Sam is still cooking SOMETHING in his apartment -- both Gold and Denise claim it is CHEESE -- and they try to cover the smell with garlic saute's and a plug-in scent-maker Denise bought for the hall -- and other neighbors (especially Steven and Maddy in Gold's apartment next door that has the door on this side of the house), have complained about "skanky people", coming to Sam's back door to buy drugs -- something I've seen less of than they have.

When I told Gold she -- and you -- should be more concerned about THOSE operations, she said that I am the REAL PROBLEM because I upset YOU, and that upsets HER, and NO ONE COMPLAINS about those downstairs from me. That not even TRUE, since Steven and Maddy complain about them, but NOT to Gold since she smokes so much pot from breakfast to bedtime -- and has supplied me with pot, once selling me some, but more recently giving me her "roaches" that she does not care to do anything with.


THANK GOD that despite all my doctors in the USA and Mexico saying I should smoke pot to relax from the non-sense of people like these, I smoke less and less all the time, and don't really need it, as Meditation relaxes me well, too.


And here is what I consider the "KICKER": Gold REITERATED that she gets complaints about ME to warrant EVICTING ME, which this morning she said she plans to do -- but NONE on Denise Wood or "Sam" Celia, and I replied that they KEEP UP APPEARANCES, and THAT is the problem with Christian Wilmington -- commit any and all crimes and LOOK NICE AND CHRISTIAN and you have NO PROBLEM with the Law -- especially under D.A. Ben David and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and THAT springs from the GROSS HERESY that "Believing on Jesus" means ALL SINS AND CRIMES are forgiven, even before committing them, no one then having to take personal responsibility for their words or actions.


And Gold replied that to say ANYTHING NEGATIVE about Christianity or Christians is PROOF that I am LEGALLY CRAZY and need to be PUT AWAY. I invited her to TRY that -- or to at least try to evict me -- with or without your help.


And THOSE are the last words we have had -- as pot smoke billowed out her front door toward the street.


Now, I want to AGAIN say that I think you and I are together in intention, and that I have not been harmed by ANY of this -- except my Peace being temporarily disturbed (as has yours, as well). I am going to mail you and James Oliver Carter each copies of this at your Law Office, not wanting to possibly frighten your wife by hand-delivering them next door.


You can also see it on my blog, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-got-roommate-warden-out-peacefully.html, and ALL my blog postings are emailed to my list of 220+ Political Contacts, which includes virtually all elected and appointed officials of both Parties in Wilmington, the Press, some churches, and then the best ones are all over the country, like Congressman Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, and . . . well, ask any of those local officials to see my email. I do NOT blind copy ANYONE, so you can clearly see them.

All best to you and your family, and may the Peace of the Christ, Buddha, and "nothingness" remain always in your life.


Scott D. Kenan






.

No comments:

Post a Comment