Saturday, September 30, 2017

After the Last 24 Hours, I Am NOT Mentioning "LSD", AGAIN!!! / My Wealthy(ish) Neighbors CONDEMN my Wealthy Kenan Relatives, District Attorney Ben David, and His First Presbyterian Church, after EIGHT Cop Cars Arrived at 3:00 AM This Morning to SEARCH the Whole Area:


Choose the mood for today: THIS album, or the following one:




This morning when I just got up and had my arms out DOUSING FOR COFFEE, roommate "Warden" approached me and said he thinks he should remain in my apartment for at least another month -- that after Meredith, his rep at Benefits Management, told me they will NOT pay more rent here at all.

And then he told me he has been in FREQUENT contact with Meredith the last half of the week just ended -- the OPPOSITE of what he had claimed each and every one of those days -- and he has NO HOPE that they will find him a place to move this Monday, and I had already said he could spend two extra nights here.

So after thinking, I realized that he might be ODDER THAN DONALD TRUMP, but is NOT a criminal, so I will extend for ONE MONTH ONLY, if Benefits Management is OK with that (and pays promptly).

And then I went to discuss this with Gold Walker, since the rent for October is already entirely paid, and she agreed that if they send her a check for Warden, she will KEEP $100.00 (for the installment repaying her for the exterminator half a year ago that she's letting slide until I get settlement for the Spectrum Cable truck hitting me), and give me the rest -- which will take pressure off my mother and brother, who are now helping me.

But Gold had just gotten the water bills (for two-month period), and Warden's side of the apartment, including the washing machine that he uses at least once per day for tiny loads, increased FIFTY DOLLARS over typical and previous, and she wants me to pay the extra. So I have spoken with Warden, saying if he ends up staying here, he is NOT to do more than one load of laundry every five days -- unless there is a real need to -- and he actually UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM, and agreed to that.

As Gold showed me out her front door, a group of neighbors on Fourth Street called to her asking if HER house had again been broken into last night, there having been EIGHT COP CARS here at 3:00 AM, cops searching the neighborhood, but especially around First Presbyterian's parking lot.

Now, Gold Walker and I slept through last night's neighborhood drama, but it sounds JUST LIKE when Wilmington Police found much of Dustin Goldsmith's stolen goods hidden in First Presbyterian's parking lot -- NOT the front one, but the one behind Boney Hall (a gift of my Kenan Family to honor the Boney Family), and then I found the ADDITIONAL stolen property on the side of MY HOUSE, called Police, and they came, cataloged it, and soon enough CONVICTED Dustin of Larceny (which he was AGAIN arrested for on 8/31/17, but is NOT in jail, so I assume out on Probation).

Then the neighbors (whom I don't know, but have said hi to when I walk past them if they are on their front porches), said that all a criminal needs to do to KEEP FROM BEING PROSECUTED, EVER, is join First Presbyterian, the most CRIMINAL-ACTING congregation in Wilmington -- starting with District Attorney Ben David, an Elder there!!!

And then when I ADMITTED to being a Kenan, they REALLY started RAGGING ON THE HATRED and CRIMINALITY of the Kenans in Durham/Chapel Hill, especially Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother Betty (Price) Kenan -- and then Mayor Bill Saffo (the Saffo Drug Mafia of NYC gives our Mayor all his narco-trafficking orders, via Bill's Uncle, who's run it the last 40 years), and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- although they ALSO said that Police have been acting MORE LAWFULLY then usual in recent months.



Dustin Goldsmith's most recent (of many-many), Mug Shots.



Dustin's stolen goods that I called the cops to pick up.



Our CRIMINAL District Attorney (and his former boyfriend, Lee)http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html



Republican Judge Lindsey Luther (now styled "Lindsey McKee"), ALSO an Elder at Narco-Trafficking/White Supremacist First Presbyterianhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


And Lindsey McKee/Luther's husband Evan Luther's FAVE FACEBOOK POSTING revealing his CHRISTIAN HATRED that SHOULD get him fired from the New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies -- where he is a Detective:




Also, now-DISGRACED Republican Head of the County Commissioners, Beth Dawson was ALSO an Elder there -- until THIS happened. LOL!!!






Beth Dawson (I don't actually blame her husband for looking for someone FRIENDLY).



And it is I who am charged with "Communicating Threats" by Dustin Goldsmith (a charge from nearly a year ago, only RECENTLY SERVED, thanks to Ben David!!!), and will be in Court on that in a couple of weeks -- HA!!!


Well, perhaps I'll have at least THIS amount of luck today:

Sandra Beckham
“Happiness is a condition of mind not a result of circumstances.”

― John Lubbock


>>> BUT THE KICKER OF KICKERS is that a gentleman in Connecticut called me last night -- at 11:32 -- to say that Dr. John Mabry Crouch of Puerto Vallarta was HOLDING HIS SON HOSTAGE, and all he could find out about Dr. Mabry-Crouch was my MANY REPORTS in this blog. I forgot to ask how he found my phone number. 


And then, he got an urgent phone call he had to take, so I called and spoke to him at length this morning.


In THIS posting, I list much of my experience with the doctor, whom Kelly Trainor de O (US Consular Agent in Nuevo Vallarta), put my mother in touch with in 2010 -- to try to MEDICATE ME (but he DIDN'T, saying I didn't NEED IT -- and even helped me by allowing me to live in his gone-to-hell plant nursery when I was homeless -- until THAT exploded -- LOL!!!)

Also, for Wilmingtonians, this explains how former Wilmington LANDMARK, Flip's Barbecue on Oleander Drive, was INTIMATELY connected to my experience of working for Tennessee Williams in 1981!!!:





The Tommy whose legs were seen "flying over the wall", was the SON of the owners of Flip's Barbecuehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-3-to-new-york.html

And piecing the info together from my two calls with the Connecticut guy (I know his identity, having found it by googling his phone number), he is an executive and his step-son, is 23 years old, a "substance abuser" who moved from Colorado to Puerto Vallarta, knows NO ONE THERE, and Dr. Mabry-Crouch got him DRUNK on three margaritas, then took him and locked him in a room in a house "in the middle of NOWHERE", but the guy overnight was able to ESCAPE, even jumping a fence and twenty feet down the side of a mountain -- but not harming himself.

The ONLY reason that makes sense (John Mabry Crouch is a HETEROSEXUAL, so he was NOT a sex-captive), was that they hoped to GET RANSOM from "rich Dad".

This guy said his step-son REFUSES to return to the USA (where they hope to commit him for observation and get him psychological or psychiatric help -- which sounds REASONABLE to me), and is now working with his son's best friend in Colorado, who might go to Puerto Vallarta to bring the guy back.


I SURE hope that works out for them, but I can do NOTHING in this case.


>>> MEANWHILE, back in Wilmington, North Carolina:

Scott Kenan shared a link.
19 hrs

New Hanover NAACP members offer opinions about the Port City's Confederate statues
STARNEWSONLINE.COM




Caused primarily by my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- and FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH!!!














.

No comments:

Post a Comment