Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lord, LORD!!! Mike Pence -- Identified to Me as "The Catholic Popes' TOP CHOICE to Replace the US Constitution with Catholic Swastikas" -- by My Own MOTHER, the MOST Devout Catholic Anyone EVER Met (we dining with SWASTIKAS on our plates)!!!


OCT18

CURRENTLY, 46 are "Interested", while only FOUR have committed to ATTEND -- LOL!!!






I will be THERE!!! 


I'm 6' 11" -- and as a "MILLION HITS TO MINE" Blogger, I am LEGALLY covered by Press Protections, so (I'll fashion a big "Press" sign on a visor or sumpthin')

Also, the family of my good friend Stanley Winborne III of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, originally from Wilmington, NC -- his FAMILY owned the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad and this was their NATIONAL HQ for most of that railroad's life. 



And since my MOTHER is America's TOP NAZI in concert with the Catholic Church, Gingrich, Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner's closest political ally), Sean Hannity, etc. -- and Mom SET UP Wilmington's narco-trafficking with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- and PPD, originally owned by the Bushes, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families -- but the last two sold out so it was less obvious they ALL planned 9/11 together

I DARE SAY I'll wear one of my Kenan T-shirts, too!!! 

And HERE is what happened when Donald Trump came to KENAN COUNTRY!!! 

I hope this isn't CANCELLED due to lack of interest -- like SEVERAL Pence Appearances (that NEVER reported in the CIA-controlled Media -- but TRUE, nonetheless)!!!





OTHERWISE, please know that I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE Costco's in-house-made Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes!!!

I had them for the first time tonight, and they are the BEST I've ever had -- the potatoes FAR BETTER than the prepackaged "fresh" ones -- and even better than MY MOM'S (previously my favorite)!!!



Me and Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, in her Raleigh home, Memorial Day 2016. 


My outfit by Joseph C. Faulk, Jr. of New York City!!!


Mom is nearly 94 now -- and STILL hoping to commit me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL -- AGAIN!!!





REMEMBER the Catholics (Gingrich, Boehner, Ryan, etc.), RAN THE LAST JEW out of Republican High Office -- Eric Cantor -- who was HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER -- until the Catholics and Tea Party Christians ran his JEWISH ASS OFF (via order of Pope Francis I)


And my mother had her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS of South Bend, Indiana MURDERED by the US Veterans' Hospital in Lower Mississippi -- with DOUBLE DOSE Lithium Carbonate -- guaranteed to cause "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" -- a VERY painful way to go, as Uncle Bob's appendages were chopped off (one-by-one), over a couple of years.



For letting my first cousinnow Janet "Jan" (Meyer) first Opperman, now Larsen, a long-time flight attendant for American Airlines, she now based out of Chicagoland!!!



I now POSSESS Mom's handwritten notes from before this -- explaining how to do this!!!


GOD, THESE CHRISTIAN BITCHES HATE GOD more than I can BEAR TO THINK ABOUT!!!


CNN was ALL BUT AN ACCOMPLICE!!!





After the election, let's DESTROY NAZI-SUPPORTING CNN!!! 

See comments for links to the BULLSHIT CNN gave ME when I confronted them with EVIDENCE of the Republicans + Clintons narco-trafficking in Atlanta (and other things):
2,173,950 Views
Media Matters for America added a new video: CNN Has A Trump Surrogate Problem.
CNN’s decision to hire and pay full-time Trump apologists has turned its election coverage into a series of ridiculous, uninformative screaming matches that just push nonsense and lies into the mainstream.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment