Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My APPEAL to the Social Security Administration that TURNED DOWN My Request to No Longer Have a Financial Intermediary (and it could SINK my sister Jane Kenan's JOB!!!):


Jane and Scott Kenan in Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's house, Memorial Day 2016


July 5, 2016
Social Security Administration
1528 S. 16th Street
Wilmington, North Carolina, 28401

Dear Sir or Madam:

In regard to my recent request to be taken OFF having Benefits Management, Inc. manage my Social Security Benefits, I understand from my visit to your office today, that I was DENIED because Dewey Bridger III, MD is “only” my Primary Care Physician, and I was told that it had to be MY psychiatrist who writes a letter in support of this – but I have had no psychiatrist since 2009, and that one said in the eight or so years she had known me, I had NEVER shown symptoms of Bipolar Illness, which my family -- including my sister, Jane Anne Kenan, and my entire immediate family INSIST I have, despite several psychiatrists since then saying that while I suffered some Stress from what I’ve been through, I am NOT mentally ill.

I never have believed I am disabled, but in 2011, when I was homeless in Wilmington, my sister Jane kept pushing me to sign up for Disability Benefits, and I finally went along with her. She coached me in how to fill out my application (and I was careful not to lie), but said because she worked for NC Disability Benefits Determination, that my claim would be sent out of state – which it was, to Kentucky, and I was quickly approved.

I was first diagnosed Bipolar and put on Lithium in 1978, when I began talking about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings, because my mother is VERY forceful, and even today at 93 years of age is formidable. I have broken off with my immediate family, because they REFUSE to admit all their crimes against me, or make amends for my losing my nearly paid-off house in Georgia, all my savings, and going homeless due to their spreading lies.

It is also true that I could NOT hold a job in Wilmington in 2011 – 12, because I know too much about D.A. Ben David’s and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous’s narco-trafficking. Sheriff Ed McMahon is a friend who knows me well enough to give you a reference, and I know Mayor Saffo and many other Political and Religious Leaders in town as well. Wilmington Police forced my best friend, Evan Fish, to jump to his death from the parking deck by the downtown Library, about Sept. 5, 2011 – because he knew all about Patrick Stansbury’s narco-trafficking (by agent Lee Gosney), not just in Wilmington, but in Maine, where he had previously lived.

Sheriff McMahon’s Deputies – also there – told me how the Police forced Evan to JUMP, AFTER they had talked him back from the edge – and even led cheers on the ground of “Jump! Jump!!! JUMP!!!” – YES, the POLICE!!!

In 2010, I had become close friends with Army Col. Dottie Newman of North Atlanta, Dottie the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell who with Colin and Alma Powell decided it was too unsafe for the General to run for President in 2008, who after there were FIVE attempts in one month by my family and former employer Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com – a website he has put into permanent “repair” months ago, because of “questions” about his business (and Patrick worked with my immediate family calling Stone Mountain Police FIVE times to commit me).

The Police told me that Jane Kenan made the first call, and that was within twenty minutes of Patrick Stansbury FIRING ME -- after 18 years -- from my job selling advertising space in all the yearbooks for all the Service Academies and War Colleges of our Defense Department (commission only), because he knew I knew too much about his Narco-Trafficking, distributing the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB and distributing them from Maine to Florida. We had three legitimate advertising contracts with the Air Force at Maxwell AFB.

Patrick, after claiming that even my FAMILY hated me and I had NO OTHER CHOICE but suicide, fired me, then got Jane to make that claim that I was in IMMEDIATE danger of suicide, even though Jane had had no contact with me in WELL OVER a week, and I had never been depressed, even.


Police told me that the FIFTH similar call was from “Julie Duffy”, and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Downingtown, PA is my younger sister. Julie DENIES this happened, but Jane ADMITS it, and WROTE ME (still possessed), that she has NO REASON to apologize.

Also, in a Psychiatrist named Meltzer’s office in Lumberton, NC, in early 2012, he interviewed me and we got along GREAT – because he KNEW all the back-story of politics I was talking about. I was CERTAIN he would NOT give me Disability, but he DID, and when I asked at the Social Security office what he had written about me, I was told – this nearly verbatim – that “Scott is rational and sane, but then went somewhere I couldn’t go”, and without a Mental Illness Diagnosis, recommended immediate and full Disability with an intermediary.

I had NOT been able to hold a job in Wilmington because “Drug Trash” kept getting people to abuse me, and ALWAYS claiming on authority of one Christian Church or another in this town, I was fired without cause!!!

Since I WASN’T diagnosed as mentally ill, I see no reason why I need to pay a psychiatrist for several office visits to determine my sanity at GREAT expense to me. I’m not homeless now, but FAR from wealthy! Dr. Bridger, took three visits and two months to be able to confidently say I can handle my finances – partly because I’ve been through some tough health issues, requiring about 15 doctor’s visits, a Nuclear Stress Test, Colonoscopy, etc. at GREAT expense and I went from no medication to SIX different heart and similar drugs now.

My handling all that so well helped convince him, I feel certain.

Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management and my agent there since I began with them, told me at the beginning she knew I didn’t need their services, but since I lived in Mexico most of the time since, it was helpful having her handle my money from Wilmington.

However, after the first half year, I had no landlord or utility that would accept a US check, so Terri for 2.5 years deposited the moneys into my Bank of America account here, and I withdrew in Mexico and paid all of those bills ON TIME.

To give you an idea of my accomplishments, I had tied for highest College Board scores in my large high school in Pennsylvania, and my senior year at Denison University (on grants), I won first place in a contest and my Art prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.

After college, I founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, and after five years sold to my partners who still have this business worth many millions, now. Whales Tale has been awarded Top Beach Resort Store in New Jersey more than once.

I have worked 12 years in restaurant and bar management – fast food to fine dining – and in 1981 – 1982, I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, getting to know and work with JFK’s sisters and their husbands on a project for Columbia University, but best getting to know Jackie Kennedy Onassis – and I was invited to the White House by Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

While I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta area May 2012 – late June 2015, I was debriefed by many top officer of the Mexican Army and Marines. I had been held hostage five times by Drug Mafia in 2010 when I lived in Mexico the first time – once including armored cars and machine guns, and once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, who admitted they work for the CIA and then Clinton State Department.

I met the Governor of Colima State, had to deal with the narco-trafficking Governor of Nayarit State, and met the best friends of former Presidents Salinas, Calderon, and Fox – Vicente Fox having worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec before being elected President of Mexico. I once dated the now TOP-RATED Mexican Diplomat to the USA, Dr. Jose Octavio Tripp Villanueva, and recently sent him this letter, which I have proof he received: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

In January of 2015, I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec who told me WHICH of the Kenans (my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since Henry Flagler left them more stock than even JD Rockefeller ever owned), with the CIA and US State Department put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency – for the Kenans to get the oil (he changed their Constitution to allow this), and for ALL of them to get the narcotics.

And in fact, in 2012, I met Martin Lamb in Colima, Mexico, who when he heard I was a North Carolina Kenan, BRAGGED that at his jetport on an island off Panama, George W. Bush flies down regularly in a plane loaded full of $100.00 bills to launder – he ASSUMED that as a Kenan, I would have such funds, too!!!


Now, I grant you that my claims seem “fantastic”, but I have been sorting all that out very well on my own. The question HERE is, can I manage my benefits RESPONSIBLY – and I have already PROVED that I can.

I hope you will reconsider and find in my favor on this. If not, although I LIKE Benefits Management and Teri’s work, as a matter of principal, I will appeal as far as I can. I was never disabled, but I never lied or defrauded anyone, I just did what Jane Kenan (your employee), told me to do.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.


Scott David Kenan




"Oh NO -- he NEVER gives up!!!"



Tennessee Williams shoots skeet with Senator John F. Kennedy and Gore Vidal in Kenan-controlled Palm Beach, Florida.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment