Thursday, April 7, 2016

Letter to Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, Consul General for Mexico in Dallas, Texas -- April 7, 2016


Senor Villanueva in Dallas, Texas



April 7, 2016

Dear Senor Villanueva:

Although Villanueva is a fairly common last name in Mexico, I believe we met in 1983 or 84 in the Pharr Library disco in Atlanta, when you were Consul there, then. If not, I apologize, but to honor that Senor Villaneuva whom I had a wonderful time with then, I am sending this to you. You are the right age and height, but we are both 33 years older now – and wiser, I trust.

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am 6’ 11” tall (dos metros dies!!!). In our meeting in a hotel suite, you planted the seed of my great love for Mexico in me, and I have since then been to Mexico at least ten times, beginning in 1992 – even living in the states of Colima, Jalisco, and Nayarit from June 2010 – December 2010, then back from May 2012 – June 2015.

I apologize that I did not learn enough Spanish to write you in your language, but you know English very well.

I have MUCH information that would be helpful to the Mexican Government and People. To begin with, my Kenan Family that founded the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, are very wealthy through their own efforts – as well as inheriting the estates of Frank Hawkins (credited with “putting the Phoenix in Atlanta” – meaning bringing Atlanta back to prosperity after our Civil War), and Henry Flagler who founded Standard Oil, then owned it equally with Rockefeller and his first father-in-law, Harkness. Flagler got control of much of Harkness’s stock, so was the largest stockholder when he left his entire estate to my distant cousin, Mary Lily Kenan in 1913. There are many lies in the press and history books, but this is the truth. The Kenan Family is GENIUS at hiding wealth!

Before going further, I wish to thank Presidente Vincente Fox (who worked for my Kenan family as an executive of Coca-Cola before being elected Presidente – Kenans also control not just Coke, but Bank of America, the biggest trucking company now even in Mexico, but the USA and Canada as well: www.theKAG.com, and many other companies), and Presidente Felipe Calderone, for speaking forcefully against Donald Trump. He is worse than an American Embarrassment – he is the DEVIL!!!

I was honored to also get to know the Governor of Colima Estado in 2010 or 12 – I forget – and Dr. Waldemar Salazar (now deceased), of Colima, Colima, best friend of Presidente Salinas, who told me how he and Salinas once escaped the Presidential Palace, and secretly traveled to Puerto Vallarta to see all the CIA/US State Department narco-trafficking. Dr. Salazar told me they cried – because they were powerless to stop it.

I also had problems with the father and son Governors of Nayarit, when I lived in Chacala, where they have a house in Chacalita, and later, when their co-narco-trafficker, Arturo Pedilla of Chac Mool Café, who in January 2015 told me in person he would have to kill me. In May 2015, an associate of his, Martin Jacobo, tried to kill me twice in one week, then the next week, my car was broken into and a fake bomb placed in it. When I called the Puerto Vallarta Police, THEY were part of it, so I quickly returned to the United States.

There is so much to tell you, I cannot put it all in this letter, but in January 2015, I met a recently retired executive of Exxon-Mobil in Puerto Vallarta who told me which of my Kenan relatives had with the CIA, US State Department, and Hillary Clinton, put Presidente Pena Nieto into power.

The Kenans wanted the oil, so he changed the Mexican Constitution, and they ALL wanted the narcotics. In 2012, in Colima. Colima, I met by chance Martin Lamb, who after hearing I am a Kenan from North Carolina, ASSUMED I had narco-dollars to launder, and he BRAGGED that he is George W. Bush’s top drug-money launderer – his business is on a private island off Panama (a country much in the news, lately, for this kind of thing), with jetport, and GW Bush flew down regularly in small jets loaded with $100.00 bills.

A TOP US State Department narco-trafficker is Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O (a Bill Clinton appointee), in Nuevo Vallarta, who accidentally admitted this to me once, and had once gotten my mother to pay Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, a US national living most of his adult life in Mexico, to medicate me to shut up. Dr. Crouch told me that his first wife, a Mexican, turned out to then be the largest exporter of cocaine from Mexico to the USA, and it FORCED him into the CIA for life. He asked me to tell the truth about this one day.

And I witnessed Carl Timothy of Timothy Realty in Puerto Vallarta handing Kelly Trainor a large package of cash – after jumping ahead of the line. Buying and selling real estate is a MAJOR way to launder drug money in Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington, North Carolina, where I now live.

In 2010, Luis Melgoza, who claimed to me he was once the head attorney for the PRI Party in the Mexican Legislature (I believe he lost his license to practice Law in Mexico), and today owns www.PVGeeks.com, had his business partner, Salvador Fuentes, pretend to me that he is my fourth Kenan cousin, and his “mother”, with her best friend who claimed to be a top CBS News Producer for 60 MINUTES, interviewed me on camera for 45 minutes, then claimed that 60 MINUTES would air at least two segments on my story – and that they were sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina to get the story. They proved to only be CIA getting info on what I knew.

Luis, in 2012, placed malware and spyware on two of my computers – before I realized who he really is. I traced his “ArdiNet” parent company to a headquarters in a small house near CIA Headquarters in Virginia.

His associate, "Fernando Merino" -- who had become my good friend -- signed me to a contract to sell $7 Billion USD of land his "Uncle", Hector Javier Salgado Villanueva, had stolen from Mexican peasants – and after I signed, claimed that my signing made me CIA Agent for LIFE!!!


I ignored this, and had many problems, being held hostage five times in 2010 by Mexican Drug Mafia, nearly all of them claiming to work with the CIA, US State Department, Episcopal Church (USA), and Bill and Hillary Clinton. Once this was at Hector’s ranch just off the highway from Mezcales, Nayarit to Valle de Banderas – the lane to the ranch directly across the highway from the new Ciel water-bottling plant. There were barracks there and many Drug Mafia with automatic weapons and armored cars – but I escaped after a few days.

“Fernando”, who claimed that it had taken Hector five years to get him a perfect Mexican I.D., said he is the only son of the top exporter of cocaine in Colombia, and that Hector, a world-class engineer, had placed the booby trap in the Chunnel between England and France, to collapse it on demand of the CIA to fake another “Terrorist Attack”, but just before then, it was found and the Chunnel shut down for a few months while it was removed.

I also, in 2010, was held hostage for a month by Albert (now in Mexican Prison), and Martin Guzman (now hiding in central Mexico), who claimed different mothers, but to be sons of “El Chapo” Guzman, and that they had been deported from the USA a few years before that – while Albert awaited trial in Los Angeles for THREE murders – to PROTECT CIA narco-trafficking. This at a house, 1690 Calle Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta, run by “Toro”, whom I later saw asking Luis Melgoza for instructions.

And “Sonny” (Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto, a citizen of Colombia), gave me shelter the last month before I left to return to the USA in mid-December, 2010. He claimed to have been a HUGE player in the “Sun Kings” Drug Mafia, started in Brooklyn, NY, but first taking over the New York City Police Department, then spreading down the East Coast of the USA to Florida. Sonny was a butcher, disposing of bodies, and was caught in lesser crimes, gave a FAKE name to US Officials, and was convicted and sentenced to 25 years in US Maximum Security Prisons.

However, after 11 years, the CIA took him out and placed him in Mexico to guard CIA narco-trafficking. He has been convicted of other crimes in Puerto Vallarta, but the CIA recently got him out of an eight-year sentence after ONE year – for chopping the head of someone with a machete.

Sonny sometimes got instructions from my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, on how to handle me – as have others who held me hostage. He also bragged that he had worked with the Bishop of the Episcopal Church at Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, NY – which is where playwright Tennessee Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith is very powerful. Thomas’s boyfriend, Arturo, is also Drug Mafia and from Stone Mountain, GA near Atlanta, Arturo’s family being Colombian.

A year ago, I met twice with Gen. Russel Honore’, who had fixed New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, and he told me he knew ALL ABOUT the major Drug Mafia in Stone Mountain – and my wealthy Kenan Family’s involvement in that and other crimes. Newt Gingrich was part of this as well as my own parents – and their close friend John Ehrlichman, former Chief Aide to President Richard Nixon, whom I knew, and an associate of Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com, for whom I worked for twenty years – until he realized I was on to his distributing all the drugs flown into Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, and fired me in early 2010.

CNN and the Atlanta Journal Constitution PROTECTED the drug mafia FORCEFULLY!!!

President Bill Clinton even stationed a small army of CIA in the town of Stone Mountain to protect the narco-trafficking. I once counted 24 CIA un-marked cars in the town’s parking lot two blocks from my house.

But US Army Col. Dottie Newman, who had served as Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer while the General was George W. Bush’s Secretary of State – a close personal friend of mine – confirmed to me in 2010 that since the Republican Party with help of my parents and sisters had been unable to commit me to a mental hospital in early 2010, that they would kill me if I stayed in the USA, which is why I fled to Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya – site of my former employer’s filming of La Noche de la Iguana – which put Puerto Vallarta on the tourist map.

My memoir of working for Mr. Williams: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

I am getting exhausted now, so will conclude, but I am ALWAYS at your service, and that of the People of Mexico, who were so kind to me when I needed help. Contact me at any time, and ALL this information is published on my blogs: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com (over 3,200 posting back to 2008), and http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx (begun on 1/1/2014 because Jamie Lee Sutherland FALSELY with help Dahlia Saper, a lawyer in Chicago and Fox News talking head, got a conviction of me in absentia in 2013 of LIBEL because I blogged that Jamie bragged that he did $24 Million USD per month narco-trafficking for Wells Fargo Bank in Chicago (with Rahm Emanuel and El Chapo Guzman).

I also blogged that Jamie told me he has seen both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in “Man’s Country” private gay bathhouse in Chicago several times – when Obama was an Illinois Senator. But EVERYONE in Mexico knows that Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto is GAY – and they don’t care. ONLY in the USA do they care!!! JAJAJAJAJA!!! I still can laugh en Espanol!

But in court – with NO DEFENSE ALLOWED BY ME -- they stole copyright to my memoir of working for Mr. Tennessee Williams – as well as copyright to every blog post I write, and every email and letter I write, UNTIL I DIE, so that if anyone published ANY of it, they could force it down.

So for your researchers, you can search “Scott Kenan” followed by any name, thing, or concept to see what I have blogged about it, or call my cell phone: (910) 200-XXXX – or write with questions, but the CIA and NSA BLOCK many of my calls, emails, and even “snail-mail” letters.

As a final note, at the Wilmington, NC Azalea Festival 2012, a representative of the New York Times Company found me to let me know that they had sent a check to Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu, who then owned about 20% of their company stock – but controlled their news department because he held a HUGE amount of their debt. Carlos Slim ALSO controlled the Wilmington Star News via the NY Times, to cover the HUGE narco-trafficking here in Port Wilmington that had been set up with my parents when they lived here 1980 – 2000 with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and others.

Since I was fighting narco-traffickers so hard, they wanted me to know that they were getting RID of Carlos Slim. But did not announce that until the check had cleared. In summer of 2012, Kevin Maurer, a CIA Agent in charge of the City Desk of the Wilmington Star News, was interviewing me in Puerto Vallarta by phone for a major article in that paper -- or a book -- but dropped me as soon as his book No Easy Day on the assassination of Osama Bin Laden (Obama ordered they murder him even though they did not have to – because in Court Bin Laden would testify he with Saudi Royals, Bushes and Cheney had PLANNED 9/11), was announced. He just was getting info on me for the CIA.

Carlos Slim is no longer the wealthiest man in the world – since his narco-partner, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has left office – JA-JA!!!


I see that Presidente Pena Nieto has nominated someone else for your position in Dallas. Whatever you do next and wherever that is, Via con Dios, Mi Senor!!!

I will mail a physical copy to you in Dallas by Registered Mail – to be certain it reaches you.

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC


.

No comments:

Post a Comment