Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Broadway Actress Alison Fraser (hired a few years ago by the Episcopal Church that murdered Tennessee Williams to act in his last play), GOES WITH the Episcopal Church/Republican/Clintons Party!!!


In the 2012 QUICKLY CLOSED off-off Broadway production of  In Masks Outrageous and Austere, Alison Fraser in mauve with hat, played Mrs. Gorse-Bracken, and Jermaine Miles (back left), played Mac, the character Tennessee Williams based on me. I was Tennessee's last assistant, working for him in 1981 - 82.


>>> ADDED LATER: From his Facebook Page, Jermaine Miles TOTALLY DISAVOWED THIS PLAY!!!


And here is the BEST REVIEW of this production, written by my personal friend John Lahr, who ALSO recognized me in front of his largest audience at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festivalhttp://www.tennesseewilliams.net/, as the TOP AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life.




A few of John's words from HIS REVIEW of the play: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/04/30/past-imperfect

To pass off such finger exercises as part of Williams’s meaning, to wrangle them into those plays, would be ludicrous and foolhardy, which is the problem with “In Masks Outrageous and Austere” (directed by David Schweizer, at the Culture Project). 

The show is billed as the “world première of Tennessee Williams’s final full-length play.” It is not his play; it is yet another regrettable co-authorship—a compilation of six different versions by six well-meaning collaborators and a computer program, Juxta, which conducted a “forensic analysis” of the text. To borrow a line from the script, “My God, if this were theatre, I’d think it a metaphor for the idiocy of existence.”


I got this email from Alison this afternoon -- after she ERASED my first comment:


Alison Fraser also commented on her video.
   
Alison Fraser
July 6 at 5:47pm
Please untag me from this post. I disagree strongly with your opinions on this matter.
Like
Comment
   
   

View on Facebook


I didn't share any OPINIONS, but what I can LEGALLY PROVE IN COURT -- and Alison Fraser is aware of that -- and that her collaborator on her Tennessee Williams audio CD, David Kaplan of the Williams Festival in Provincetown, MA is HIGHLY caught up in the cover-up of Tennessee's murder by the Episcopal ChurchRepublican Party, FBI, and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee Williams and me was going to happen, at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party, January 11, 1982.


Trae's latest...



61,404 Views
New York Daily News added a new video: Liberal Redneck: I don't care about Hillary's emails.
2 hrs
STRONG LANGUAGE: The Liberal Redneck Trae Crowder is thrilled the FBI isn't charging Hillary Clinton over her emails because it "means this bullsh-- is not going to be the mechanism through which Donald J. Trump walks away with the presidency.” MORE: http://nydn.us/RedneckEmails

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Although Alison Fraser appears to have ERASED my FACTUAL presentation of how Hillary and Bill Clinton are big narco-traffickers with my Kenan Family as well as with the Bushes and Cheneys 

-- and I presented my info in a letter I can PROVE both NC Senators, the Governor of NC, and NC's Attorney General have all now received (as well as Sen. Bernie Sanders), one wonders about Alison Fraser's MOTIVATION for this. 

Nearly every other Democrat I KNOW -- especially here in North Carolina -- knows all this to be TRUE!!! 

Because Trump is a TOTAL TURD, that does NOT raise Hillary's INTEGRITY one bit!!!


>>> FOUND AFTER I COMPLETED THE REST OF THIS BLOG POSTING:

Alison Fraser DOUBLES DOWN as a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN BITCH supporting MURDERS and NARCO-TRAFFICKING of the Clintons, Bushes, and Cheneys -- and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH/SEWANEE!!!:


Alison Fraser also commented on her video.
   
Alison Fraser
July 6 at 7:50pm
Scott i have told you before to stop this. Untag me now, please.


>>> AND OF COURSE SOME OTHER THINGS:

1. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan received my letter to Sen. Burr -- with my PROMISE to try to put Mom in PRISON for her NAZI/CATHOLIC CRIMES, yesterday.

2. Senator Thom Tillis's office only got it TODAY, because they were CLOSED, yesterday.

3. This morning, I RE-WROTE parts of my appeal to Social Security, and RE-POSTED my letter, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-appeal-to-social-security.html.

I DELETED my suggestion that they investigate and FIRE -- if not jail -- my sister Jane Anne Kenan, their employee. I'm sure they can figure out what is best to do on their own.

AND that office is CLOSED on Wednesday afternoons, so I'll hand-deliver it to them tomorrow.

4. My downstairs 6' 3" neighbor, William "Bird", the black guy with waist-length braids who travels by skateboard selling drugs and his sex around Wilmington (HUGE and very juicy wanker!!!) -- as well as dating the woman who has the lease, Loren Celia, and Bird keeps coming upstairs for BLOW JOBS -- for a payment of a cigarette (one kind or another), was sitting this afternoon in the back yard and lit a fresh cigarette.

I quickly realized that this was FINALLY my opportunity to get a good PHOTO of him with my telescoping camera, but a BEE flew by him, and he jumped up and came back to go inside. As he got close, I called to him, asking how his TEST to enter the ARMY had gone, and he simply gave me THE FINGER (tsk, tsk!!!).


So I called to him, "Don't worry, I'll have you in PRISON, soon!!!"

Then I called landlady Gold Walker, and Gold said I should do WHATEVER it takes to get him to move out. She has talked to Saant Celia (Loren's father who lives in the other downstairs apartment and PAYS ALL THE BILLS) -- he's called "Sam" and lost his night management position at Slice of Life Pizza, and is only "grave-yard-shift kitchen help", now, due to frying his brain on hallucinogens. I've talked to him about five times now, and he's intellectually -- and especially emotionally -- a child.

I'm fine with Loren and "Sam" living here (except Loren's best girlfriend is who was FUCKING on my stairway with a BIG BLACK DICK up her butt -- about two months ago now -- and that was NOT Bird's THANGY, but another Black Stud.

The front door continues to be left unlocked -- at least once a day -- and nearly always when Sam is asleep and Loren is at work all day. Gold has BLISTERED Sam's ears about the problem and Sam has REPEATEDLY said he would take care of it -- but NOTHING CHANGES!!!

So I told Gold I would first BLOG about it, then BANG ON DOWNSTAIRS DOORS and holler when I find that from now on -- to WAKE UP SAM every time it happens.

And Gold told me that sounds like a GOOD idea.

So THERE!!!


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment