Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where oh WHERE Is Shep Huntleigh -- When I DESPERATELY Need Him (to carry off my roommate)??? / Jeff Gordon Chevrolet PAYS ME OFF -- and I Respond!!! / Dean Hansell -- My Friend Who Co-Founded GLAAD -- ENDORSED Me TONIGHT!!!







It is 8:15 PM -- 22.75 hours after Dewain Hall took to his bed -- and so far he's only gotten up to use the bathroom, we have NOT crossed paths, and he has NOT said a word to me, although an hour ago, he was singing nonsense from his bed for half an hour.

I have no reason to communicate with him. He knows he's out on 2/13, and there is NO possibility of his staying here even if he got the money for rent somehow.

When he DOES again communicate, I will suggest he check into REHAB, or I can drive him to South Carolina (doing Wilmington Police a BIG FAVOR) -- since my car is now preforming FLAWLESSLY!!!


>>> NO RESPONSE YET FROM:


1. Lindsey Roberson -- perhaps she's on vacation, or out of town for another reason: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-new-morning-after-has-had-me-making.html

2. Lois Ann Fisher -- regarding the fate of Danny Sinatrahttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-my-sister-julies-fifty-fifth.html

3. Roberta Penn of the local NAACP, or NC Representative, Democrat Susi Hamilton.




Roberta Penn's Legal Representation of the New Hanover County NAACP has apparently ENDED -- the pages on NAACP Facebook as well as the local chapter's website where I found this info HAVE BEEN DELETED!!! 



Susi Hamilton has REFUSED to call me. We can SAFELY ASSUME she is involved in the endemic NARCO-TRAFFICKING in Wilmington.

4. I DID finally hear from the NAACP this afternoon, and their bus is now FULL!!!


Full of BULLSHITTER and proven NARCO-TRAFFICKER Ryan Lee Burris's Potty-Gay orghttps://www.facebook.com/capefearequality



Ryan Lee Burris -- a convicted Felon Drug Dealer -- with his 2010 - 2012 boyfriend, well known Wilmington Drug Dealer James Elks, is NOW Third Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democratic Party -- and as CORRUPT as Party Chair Elizabeth Redenbaugh.



Once full of PROMISE, Elizabeth Redenbaugh received a JFK Profile in Courage Award a few years ago.

5. The Kennedy Familyhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/bob-king-buickgmc-most-professionally.html

6. But today, my college friend accepted my Linked-In linking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dean-hansell-683959

See also Dean's EXTENSIVE profile at Hogan Lovellshttp://www.hoganlovells.com/dean-hansell/



Dean accepting the Founders Award from GLAAD -- which he co-founded a few years after he and I founded the FIRST gay group at Denison University in 1972.

Dean Hansell

partner at Hogan Lovells


1.    Hogan Lovells
1.    Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP



Thanks, Dean!!! I'm kicking the HELL out of my evil Kenan family that owns Exxon-Mobil and plots Wars of White Christian Supremacy -- as well as my mother, first confirmed to me as America's top NAZI in 1990 by key Jewish business leaders in Atlanta, PRAISE JESUS -- LOL!!! 



My blog for best viewing: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx 



Scott, the "Honorary Jew" (thanks to Jonathan Reiner)


>>> MY RESPONSE TO MARK SANTILLI OF JEFF GORDON CHEVROLET:



Mark Santilli

I received your check today, and Bank of America IMMEDIATELY credited it in full to my account (Bank policy -- NOT just because my family controls that bank):

Thank you for the prompt payment.

You can see my very CONTRASTING experience at Bob King Buick/GMC here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/bob-king-buickgmc-most-professionally.html

It seems a shame to me that such a good company has people who take FAKE credit readings -- PROVABLY DELIBERATELY, and TWICE -- and "persecute" homosexuals and Progressives like YOUR AGENCY chose to do. I expect to see if GM Corporate feels the same way and is willing to compensate me further.

I used to LOVE hearing the Jewess,Dinah Shore, singing, "See the USA -- in a Chevrolet!!!" I grew up in them, and I have a BFA degree in Art and 30 of my pieces hang in US Embassies and Consulates around the world, when I was in junior high and the GM "Coke-bottle look" came out in 1965 (I had no idea my Kenan family controlled so much of Coca-Cola until six years ago), I began designing aerodynamic Chevys -- my first voyage into art. Of course now, I'm just a published writer, etc.

Well, all best to the majority of your employees -- who seemed FAR BETTER to me than your management team!!!

Scott David Kenan






"Live Life to the Fullest!!!"


.

No comments:

Post a Comment