Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A NEW "Morning After" Has Had Me Making Phone Calls -- and My Roommate, Dewain, Is Suffering from BAD DRUGS or Withdrawal -- He Does NOT Have a Cold -- LOL!!!


Lindsey Roberson 2016!!!


I just called the law offices of McGuire Woods, and had to leave Lindsey Roberson a voicemail message (of 5.5 minutes duration).

What was oddest, is that when I got to the recept in the Wilmington office, even if her last name is not pronounced with a LONG "O" (as would conform with standard English Phonics), the recept should have known who I wanted by her FIRST name, which is only pronounced one way -- but she didn't, and I had to spell the last name to get connected.

Does she actually WORK THERE???

Anyway, I am THRILLED to see Lindsey has gained a healthy weight since she worked for Ben David to falsely convict me with corrupt Judge Chad Hogston who ADMITTED in the trial that he was TRAMPLING my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights by convicting me of a crime that neither the filed charge -- nor the trial -- had anything to do with.

Public Defender Jennifer Harjo and I had a lot of laughs over ALL of this.

And I simply asked Lindsey to call me here a few blocks from her office, and I could come over to discuss what happened and maybe she can convince me NOT to have her Law Licence REVOKED.


That's all.


>>> I CALLED MY CONFIRMED-NAZI MOTHER THIS MORNING:




Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC

First, I told her I was THRILLED by the New Hampshire Primary for BOTH PARTIES -- because John Kasich pulled ahead and is the only adult in the Republican race, and Bernie CLOBBERED Hillary Clinton -- especially in the categories Hillary was supposed to EXCEL with.

Mom won't mention Bernie's name, even -- he being a non-observing Jew (lifelong married to a very cool Catholic), and we having swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings while growing up, but she agreed about Kasich.

My biggest problems with Kasich are that he declared earlier, that if he WINS he would NEVER change the election system and money channels in place that got him elected, and while he will "put up" with the Supreme Court decision about Marriage Equality, he would DEFINITELY get rid of Planned Parenthood -- an organization that helps MORE with unwanted-pregnancy PREVENTION than anything else.

Kasich, a former Roman Catholic, now lists "Anglicanism" as his religion -- and in the USA, that means NOT Episcopal Church, USA.

Then I told Mom about the GREAT SERVICE I had gotten at Bob King Buick/GMC, and that after I blogged about Mom's absolute REFUSAL to send me $300.00 to cover what I did not have of this cost, "Testosteroni" had sent it -- just from reading my blog and NOT because I asked. I had HOPED my own family who can easily afford THIS amount, would help me, but she was ADAMANT in refusing. So this morning, I said:


You claim to be my mother and a devout Catholic/Christian. How could you be this heartless???

The bitch hung up on me -- LOL!!!


>>> A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A HILLARY CLINTON "DITTO-HEAD"!!!

Research shows not only that this was a FALSE REPORT -- but that William TL Smith who started THIS one, is a big Hillary Clinton supporter -- 

"FIGURES"!!! -- LOL!!!
Figures
William TL Smith
19 hrs
RepubliConservaNuts House passes bill to change the name of the San Andreas Fault to Obama's Fault.
Randy Southerland likes this.
Comments
Scott Kenan Have you researched this -- or become just another ROBOT of IGNORANCE???
LikeReply40 minsEdited
Mark Kelmachter Lighten up Scott. This is a joke.
LikeReply20 mins
Scott Kenan Of course it is, but your communications skill in this instance set you up to look the FOOL!!! It's happened to me, too, when I've jumped to believe BS, and you wrote your comment to indicate you believed it -- and MANY people will. That is how Christi...See More
LikeReply11 minsEdited
Mark Kelmachter Scott Kenan I really think that folks will recognize this as a joke as Republicans like to blame Obama for everything.
LikeReply11 mins
Scott Kenan "Think" what you want. I prefer the FACTS, sir!!!
LikeReply11 mins
Mark Kelmachter Scott Kenan As Emma Goldman said, "I don't want to be part of your revolution if I can't dance."
LikeReply9 minsEdited
Scott Kenan So NOW you claim that spreading misinformation is your "dance" -- and think that Emma Goldman would approve. LOL!!!
LikeReply8 mins
Mark Kelmachter Scott Kenan Literal mindedness is what fundamentalism is all about.
LikeReply4 mins
Scott Kenan We aren't talking the Bible or Quoran. As you know, I PRIDE myself in PUBLICLY admitting my mistakes on my blog -- so that I have a written record of errors I LEARN from -- that others can see and then HOLD me to a higher standard. I've made this EXACT error before and LEARNED from it. I had hope you were a person still capable of learning. That's all. And to date, I've had well over 800,000 hits to my blog.
LikeReplyJust now
Mark Kelmachter Congratulations to you for the hits on the blog. If you pay attention to my postings you will notice that I often sprinkle my thoughts with humor, because I do not know how we could get through the absurdities and horrors of life without humor.
LikeReply30 mins
Scott Kenan My blog is nearly ALL humor, so I understand that!!! Nevertheless, you could stand to improve your communications skills. I type as a published writer, whose book was nearly optioned for a movie by Scott Rudin (look him up), after the producers of the Harry Potter series of movies turned it down. In any case, this thread has already been posted to my blog so that others can learn from our exchange. You might want to post a BLOG comment there if you have more to say about it:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../a-new-morning...

THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Mark Kelmachter I respectfully disagree and at this point we are just going back and forth covering the same ground.
LikeReply18 mins
Scott Kenan "When Monster meets Monster, ONE of them must yield" ~ my former employer Tennessee Williams from "Sweet Bird of Youth"!!!
LikeReply52 mins
Carol Tesson Curtis Scott, I'm with Mark: LIGHTEN UP, Dude. If you can't see the humor in Obama's Fault over San Andreas you are in desparate need of a vacation.....to the fault area. They make wine there. IMBIBE.
LikeReply2 mins
Scott Kenan Ya don't say!!!
LikeReplyJust now
Scott Kenan Carol Tesson Curtis: CLEARLY you are a Christian or a Republican -- NO ONE else wishes nastiness on others like this -- LOL!!! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!
LikeReplyJust now


"When monster meets monster, one monster has to give way, and it will never be me!" --Tennessee Williams, Sweet Bird of Youth.




>>> AND THEN THERE IS MY ROOMMATE, DEWAIN:


Last night he went to bed about 10:00, exhausted and feeling terrible -- and claiming to have a cold. He claimed he ALSO had a very upset stomach and could not eat (NOT a cold symptom), and he never once sneezed or had to blow his nose. Instead, he kept doing what he has done more and more often: roll toilet paper into a cone to probe his nostrils.

No one with a cold ever had to "chase snot" up their nose, so perhaps he's been snorting something irritating.

And without changing the heat setting in his room, last night he was bundled in blankets, but this morning at 7:00, he was sleeping naked except for his undershorts -- and arms and legs akimbo, his body trying to rid itself of excess heat.

It is now 10:35 AM, and he is NOT yet awake, but bundled again in blankets.

UPDATE: As of noon, Dewain STILL has not awakened.

I will discuss this with him first, but he needs help in a place he is kept without outside contact for at least some weeks -- and I THANK Wilmington Police for THEIR patience with him. I suspect they read my blog and know I'm trying to get to the bottom of things and honestly am trying to help him.

I have so far gotten THREE alcoholic and drug-addicted Vets into the great program in Charlotte -- but Dewain is NOT a Vet, so I'm not sure what options are available to him.

MOST amazing, was that he had NO marijuana last night -- and didn't complain once about that!!!

Scott


If you read highly regarded journalist/author David Talbot's book The Devil's Chessboard, you'll get the full picture
But I warn you it's both sad and upsetting.


For over 40 years, Paul Schrade has campaigned to reopen the investigation into the RFK assassination. Eyewitness testimony, the autopsy report and an audio…
WHOWHATWHY.ORG


Scott Kenan shared Wilma magazine's post.
1 hr
Looks like I know who to contact to tell the TRUE story of my Traitorous Kenan Family and their Racism -- here in Wilmington and beyond. 

Thanks to my Latino Friends at Visite Wilmington, NC!!!


Wilma magazine
20 hrs
As New Hanover County's chief communications officer, Ruth Ravitz Smith is looking to get the county's story out to residents.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment