Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bob King Buick/GMC Most Professionally Repaired My Car Today / NEW Direct Contact with Kennedy Family / New Hanover County NAACP REMOVED All the Comments by "Drug Trash" Starr Watson and Glenn A. Wilson -- TRIPLE PROGRESS, NO???




Anyway, as I approached the door to the Service Department (I arriving with the tow truck), Chris McLean came out to ask how he could help me, and was very attentive to my story. He also was a touch embarrassed at my compliments to him (but NOT "pass"), but as I eventually explained, "I can fall in love with ANY three-legged person who is intelligent and caring -- within a reasonable age range."

I don't think anyone had ever been that honest with him before (excepting his wife -- I presume), and I LOVED that after I told him a bit of my Political Story, he said, "I KNOW our news media is TOTALLY CORRUPTED," and I responded, "THANK YOU -- that proves that you have integrity -- that you acknowledged ONLY what you know about, since you don't have access to what I know. I've come to the RIGHT PLACE!!!"

And later, as I got involved to talking to various people, a short, older guy who seemed in charge of the customer service in that Department gently and most skillfully shepherded me away from a place I should not have been talking. I thanked him for reminding me of my actual intention -- not to talk politics in ANY place of business, since businesses must serve EVERYONE and it is not FAIR to put them in a position of me prattling on!!!

Anyway -- and in fairness to the other GM dealer who could NOT fix my car recently -- the computer showed NOTHING amiss, although the events before I got to BOTH dealers were identical, and completely symptomatic of a failing alternator.

Mr. McLean, recognizing that I am smart enough -- and responsible enough -- told me that, but also had priced three options for a new alternator, saying that he could NOT recommend that given they had no "computer" or other proof of that. I, tired of NOT having a reliable car and knowing enough, took FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the decision to go ahead with the repair, which with the towing added, came to $632.72.

And they took care of the recall for faulty air bag switch as well (no charge). So since that LARGE idiot light falsely saying the bag has deployed is now OUT, it is FAR better. It came on about 100 miles into Mexico when I fled there the SECOND TIME (April 2012), after D.A. Ben David made the deal with my Public Defender Jennifer Harjo to DROP all charges, Restraining Orders, and wipe the Convictions -- not a ONE of them supported by a shred of proof that I did a THING illegal -- but only if I left the State of North Carolina for a YEAR.

As ALL PEOPLE KNOW, for a District Attorney to jail a person REPEATEDLY on false charges/convictions while KNOWING he had no evidence (as leaked by SEVERAL of the Assistant D.A.s), is highly illegal and unconstitutional -- but then I know about Ben David's support of Narco-Trafficking -- and although he is TODAY an Elder of First Presbyterian Church, he has had many boyfriends and I had friends who WITNESSED him and his brother D.A. Jon David of Brunswick County DRUNK and demanding to know WHERE they could get "Cocaine and Pussy" at a Pleasure Island music festival in 2010.




In this photo, BOTH "David D.A.s" look HIGH AS KITES!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


And the WORST of the  false charges -- for which I WAS convicted -- by hand of Mr. David and Assistant D.A. "Miss Coca-Leaf", actually Lindsey Roberson, now in private practice at McGuireWoods here in Wilmington: https://www.mcguirewoods.com/People/R/Lindsey-N-Roberson.aspx.

She with Judge Chad Hogston -- who acknowledged in Court he was TRAMPLING my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights -- convicted me to protect lawyer David Nash of Hogue Hill: http://www.hoguehill.com/.

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html

Hogue Hill's office is next door to First Presbyterian, where Ben David is Elder, and David Nash is a PROMINENT member there. Also a member and Deacon is Judge Lindsay Luther. See for the "SKIVVY" on HER crimes committed in Court!!!:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


I'll eventually get the Law Licenses of at least David Nash, Lindsey Roberson, and Lindsey Luther - assuming Ben David CLEANS UP HIS ACT!!!


>>> IN OTHER FUN-OF-THE-DAY:


1. My roommate Dewain came home broke and with a bad cold tonight.

2. Currently, I am communicating with the Kennedy Family in REAL TIME, on Facebook!!!


Congratulations, Meaghan Kennedy Townsend !


Meaghan Kennedy Townsend got engaged in Malibu this weekend to former Marine Billy Birdzell.
PAGESIX.COM
58 people like this.
2 comments
Comments
Scott Kenan
Write a comment...
Scott Kenan That's GREAT!!! I knew a lot of JFK's siblings and their spouses and children while I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 - 1982. Where are the GAY Kennedys getting married (or just having fun) -- or are Kennedys ASHAMED of homosexual kin???
LikeReply19 hrsEdited
President John F. Kennedy / 1961-1963 I'm not sure I understand you.
LikeReply1 hrEdited
Scott Kenan You celebrate a straight Kennedy wedding, which is GREAT. Do you -- or have you ever -- celebrated a GAY Kennedy Wedding (or a member of the family who is gay but not legally wed)? 

As you (actually, it was the JFK Library), have acknowledged in the past, I knew Pat Lawford and Jean Smith and their husbands and children best when I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 - 82 -- but even more so, Jackie Onassis, who told Tennessee on Jan. 11, 1982 that the Republican Party with Episcopal Church, FBI, and CIA would murder him and steal his estate from Harvard for The University of the South -- which they did and I can prove it in Court. 

I now work with Colin Powell and others to bust the Bush/Cheney/Clinton narco-trafficking group largely funded by my Kenan relatives who founded The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and today control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, etc. 

I even found evidence my own parents were in on the planning of JFK's assassination, Mom being first confirmed to me as America's top LITERAL NAZI in 1990, and when I first blogged that, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew". My politics is in my blogs (find them by googling "kenan blog"), but here is my memoir of working for Mr. Williams that John Lahr and Williams scholars gave RAVES, and includes some of my encounters with Kennedys and Jackie O:http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ 

But my simple question was where do I find published Kennedy Pride in Gay Kennedys? Such a large family always has several gay members. 

Thanks!!!



LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview1 hr
Scott Kenan Actually, it was the JFK Library that honored my relationship with both the Kennedys and Sinatras who sold my family control of Bank of America. And these postings nutshell much of my experience, although the "Center" never received this email due to HACKERS: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../email-just...

THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview1 hr
Scott Kenan I've used this thread in my blogs:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../bob-king... And here is the list it was emailed to: wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, wilmingtononfire wilmingtononfire@gmail.com, thecarolinian thecarolinian@bellsouth.net, jbookman jbookman@ajc.com, mjoseph mjoseph@ajc.com, atlantacouncil atlantacouncil@atlantaga.gov, eredenbaugh1 eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council council@wilmingtonnc.gov, scoop scoop@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, 60m 60m@cbs.com, newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, sarmstrong sarmstrong@kminc.net, teri teri@benefits-management.org, partnership partnership@wilmingtondowntown.com, toconis toconis@aol.com, rjkus rjkus@aol.com, rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, rhodes1005 rhodes1005@yahoo.com, ryanleeburris ryanleeburris@gmail.com, swerner swerner@ec.rr.com, gbennett gbennett@qocnc.com, cppabert cppabert@gmail.com, officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, info info@whalestalecapemay.com, campaign campaign@kenspaulding.com, rodney.moore rodney.moore@ncleg.net, Josh.Stein Josh.Stein@ncleg.net, info info@roycooper.com, tom tom@localvoicemedia.com, newstips newstips@portcitydaily.com, governor.office governor.office@nc.gov, ltgov ltgov@nc.gov, ThomTillis ThomTillis@thomtillis.com, robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, michael.franklin michael.franklin@outlook.com, pcd pcd@portcitydaily.com, kim kim@localvoicemedia.com, briggsjr briggsjr@aol.com, paul paul@electpaullawler.com, jwfish7 jwfish7@msn.com, mail mail@bobbarr.org, spencer_hopson spencer_hopson@mccain.senate.gov, AJ AJ@ajdaoud.com, bdawson bdawson@nhcgov.com, wwhite wwhite@nhcgov.com, rzapple rzapple@nhcgov.com, jbarfield jbarfield@nhcgov.com, swatkins swatkins@nhcgov.com, robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, templeoffice templeoffice@temple-of-israel.org, BnaiisraelILM BnaiisraelILM@gmail.com, mfmoye mfmoye@gmail.com, rcarroll88 rcarroll88@outlook.com, burgawpresbyteri burgawpresbyteri@bellsouth.net, info info@allsaints-pas.org, ebacon ebacon@allsaints-pas.org, andrearedmondstonemountain andrearedmondstonemountain@gmail.com, revwatson revwatson@capefearpres.org, office office@capefearpres.org, mmoore000 mmoore000@aol.com, stjudes stjudes@bellsouth.net, Joseph Faulk jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com, nhcnaacp nhcnaacp@gmail.com, Susi.Hamilton Susi.Hamilton@ncleg.net, Ashley.N.Bullard Ashley.N.Bullard@nccourts.org, erniefirstonthird erniefirstonthird@gmail.com, lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org, Jennifer.Harjo Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org, dollarlois dollarlois@att.net, 1kikiwin 1kikiwin@gmail.com, gingertindall gingertindall@hotmail.com, joyeckel joyeckel@yahoo.com, KHolditch KHolditch@cox.net, info info@tennesseewilliams.net, pjwillisnola pjwillisnola@aol.com, asaddik asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, telliottk telliottk@gmail.com, runningsun runningsun@earthlink.net, ps ps@pentagon-usa.com, joel joel@pentagon-usa.com, flynn flynn@pentagon-usa.com, mike mike@pentagon-usa.com, mitchdouglasicm mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, Christian.Ferney Christian.Ferney@duke.edu, hobbsart hobbsart@bellsouth.net, bojones bojones@verizon.net, scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, connor.kenan connor.kenan@gmail.com, ChadHogston ChadHogston@gmail.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, gm2127 gm2127@columbia.edu, charlie charlie@firstonthird.org, kathy kathy@firstonthird.org, Jay Jay@firstonthird.org, dtaft dtaft@nhcgov.com, lmacneish lmacneish@nhcgov.com, CHayes CHayes@nhcgov.com, wcrowningshield wcrowningshield@nhcgov.com, jhart jhart@nhcgov.com, lwyatt lwyatt@nhcgov.com, loisannfisher loisannfisher@yahoo.com, lroberson lroberson@mcguirewoods.com, rlewis rlewis@mcguirewoods.com, lvalenza lvalenza@mcguirewoods.com, chrisa chrisa@bobking.com, jessiet jessiet@bobking.com
LikeReplyJust now


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment