Friday, July 31, 2015

Some Perspective on Problems at the Carolina Apartments


When I checked my email after a "day in the country", I had a Facebook Friend request from apartments manager Tomi -- as well as a hand-written note from her on my door.


The Facebook request confirmed what I've always believed to be Tomi's good intentions, while her note confirmed she missed my point and the legal jeopardy she put the Apartments in by her note, apparently unknowingly -- a symptom of the fear caused by  Drug Mafia Bullies that pervades this town to its very roots -- and which has NOTHING to do with this, but sets the PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS (secrecy, lies, back-biting -- even the Drug Mafia who were NOT AFRAID to harass me in Costco a few days ago).


They seemed to believe Costco was part of their crime network and they could NOT be stopped!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-lesson-for-barack-obama-from-mr-pete.html


I'm only now going to re-post Tomi's note to ALL residents (at the very bottom), skip posting what she later wrote me, but paste in what I TRIED to send her by Facebook Message, but even though I ACCEPTED Toni's request, I was UNABLE to send the message -- something I've never seen before.


>>> JUST NOW, Anthony from Apartment 69, after claiming Tomi, her boyfriend, and Jenny McCracken are all former drug addicts and prone to mind games, suggested that I slide on a water-leak puddle from the leaking roof, then sue for damages.

I explained that I don't fake problems, and there is enough to get to the bottom of, already, and if you ask ME, the biggest problem in Wilmington is the seeming inability of the Christians to use fact, logic, or reason -- or love. He replied that he is Christian and that is not true, so I said he didn't seem that type, but many are:

BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY (actually ALL religions), TRAINS PEOPLE TO VEHEMENTLY BELIEVE THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN.


Which is not a problem if just the theology, but spills into Politics and other areas.


Then Anthony said he would have me beaten up by some other guys in this town for that, and I said I'd have him thrown in jail for TERRORISTIC THREATS -- and I probably will have to get a Court Injunction to keep him away from me, as he then got aggressive, moving toward me, angry and threateningly, claiming that I had somehow threatened him FIRST!!!

I immediately and quickly entered my apartment and locked the locks, but he called me twice more -- and now, he is at my door apologizing. I have enough on my plate without all this DRAMA over nothing!!!


>>> MY MAJOR POINTS:

1. I just discovered that Tomi Matheson has now BLOCKED me on Facebook -- even though she sent me the friend request -- and the only communication we've had there is the ungrammatical NONSENSE, that is so ungrammatical, I don't know what it actually means.

The note below it was BLOCKED from her receiving it, so there is no way she could have read it when she blocked me.

2. I was at Bank of America's main branch on 3rd Street, today, to make a deposit, and the branch manager, whom I'd not yet met, although I am friendly with all the rest of the staff, came out to meet me and said he'd heard a lot of my background. 

I was so distraught by Tomi's first note, and was carrying it to share with Benefits Management, so handed it to him with little introduction, asking him what he thought of it. He said it looks like it probably breaks several laws -- and that SOMEONE is going to give me a lot of money, soon!!!

He went on to say he can't believe how stupid many people are, writing things that in a Court of Law can get them in a lot of trouble.

And I should be clear, this was one man to another -- NOT Bank of America talking!!!

3. At Benefits Management, Teri, the owner and my agent, was not available, but the rest of the staff first copied it for their files, then reading it, reacted the exact same way.


  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan

    Hi Tomi -- I was very happy to see this friend request, and I am going to respond to you shortly, including your second note. We are all actually on the same page, and the REAL problem, I think, is that Wilmington people lose perspective because this is the MOST Drug Mafia corrupted city in the USA, something well known by my top allies in the USA, Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore', and since my parents set much of the narco-trafficking up when they lived here in the 1980s and 90s, I feel obliged to make amends for that -- as well as the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, caused by the father of the man who build these apartments and First Presbyterian, and after 5 years of trying to get Thomas S. Kenan III (I first knew this building when I dated Tom's ex-long-term lover who lived here -- during the time Blue Velvet was being filmed -- LOL!!!), to abandon his uber-racism and support of narco-trafficking, I gave up on that, and now work to undermine his political power.

    • Of course no one cares about the plant marijuana, and I don't care about people who use other drugs -- if they can do it without harming society. I hunt BIG GAME, not small time dealers like a few of the people living here.

    • What I report I have been publicly reporting for three or more years, can hardly be called a secret (although Wilmingtonians act as if it is a BIG SECRET and I will get killed -- LOL!!!) It is no news and Gen. Honore knew about it before I met him, as did many others in powerful positions (including two former Presidents of Mexico I am also connected with now) -- but it has to end as society is too corrupted to function, now -- almost. 

    • I took a drive to Fort Fisher, and then the ferry to Southport -- just to get perspective, because I knew the problem needed a greater perspective in MY mind, I have no control over anyone else's mind.

    • Since I did blog your note, I am going to write a new posting to explain things better, and when I'm finished with it, I'll message you again so you can read it.

    • In the meantime, you might get a kick out of my report to the NC SBI which I also sent to Gov. McCrory two days ago, and my 500 email recipients, mostly on the US Press, and NOT that many in Wilmington, anymore.

    • http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-email-to-north-carolina-state-bureau.html

    • Scott
    This person can't get messages right now.


    >>> TOMI'S NOTE, LEFT ON EVERYONE'S DOORS, LAST NIGHT:




     Verbatim:

    7-30-2015

    To All Tenants Of The Carolina And Confederate Apts.

    Effective immediately, for all questions, concerns and issues with your apartment, you are instructed to call 910-763-4003 and leave a message. The machine will be checked periodically, at which time Tomi (apartments manager) will contact you. Only phone calls concerning fire or excessive water leaks (undefined)  will be accepted. If you choose to call or text Tomi for any other reason, there will be a $50 fee deducted from your rent payment, subsequently making your rent short, so be sure to take that into account.

    However calls or texts will be accepted if you lock yourself out of your apart. as there is a $50 cash charge to unlock your door anyway!

    Thanks,
    Tomi



    I trust all will be peaceful tonight . . . 



    Was filmed in the Carollina Apartments in 1985 -- while I dated Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, Thomas S. Kenan III's most previous long-term lover!!!



    Scott


    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment