Saturday, February 7, 2015

Today, I PUBLICLY DENOUNCED Telecable/CIA in a LOUD VOICE in Their Plaza Caracol Office -- after TOO MANY LIES!!!


1. First of all, a few words about CNN, which in many ways has improved, but STILL has taken the Fox News premise of “My Lies and Bullshit = Your Facts and Reason” to new depths of subtlety. I’ve gotten used to their -- at base -- supporting the NAZI takeover of America via drug addiction, etc. – no point bitching about that, CNN has more than proven they will be NAZI until someone beheads them, or similar.

Also, CNN is now headed by Jeff Zucker, the man who at NBC had developed Brian Whatchamacallit, head NBC anchor, and even NOW they promote that his VERY significant lies might have been a memory error. IT DOESN’T MATTER why Brian lied through his teeth – WHATEVER the reason, he should be at least FIRED immediately – if not charged with NAZI CRIMES!!!

Again, Gen. James “Spider” Marks, as an official spokesman for CNN, has been relentlessly beating the war drums (more subtly, now), regarding the Middle East. I will remind readers of what a total ASS he was while I worked the 18 years for www.pentagon-usa.com selling ad space in all the Service Academy and War College yearbooks. His company, whose name I now forget (I still have no internet as I write this and will get to that in a minute), was the TOP military contractor providing interpretation services to US Military in Muslim countries -- and possibly State Department as well. The reason for this is that the NAZI/Republicans OUTSOURCED interpretation so they could CONTROL the lies fed our Government.

Anyway, I sold him, personally, full pages in both the Torch (Army War College), and West Point’s Howitzer as well. But only for one year, when he realized HE would rather KEEP THE MONEY HIMSELF, than show support of the military – he KNEW the Republicans would keep him getting those contracts, so NO reason to advertise anymore. I’m surprised he didn’t even ask for a REFUND of his earlier advertising!!! Yes, he was that nasty to deal with (on the phone, anyway).

And perhaps WORSE is that my Dad, who was in sonar, mostly, in the Atlantic during WWII, but also in the Mediterranean, landing on Sicily and Italy, told me MANY times that the painted Swastikas on buildings and ruins left by retreating German forces were commonly called “Spider Marks” by the American GIs. So James Marks ENCOURAGING people to call him that (and military brass are REALLY in a position to determine what they are called – at least by underlings), is proof of his allegiance and to what.

2. In my attempts to SAVE this document, and Word suggesting a title of the first several words of it, Word kept suggesting “First of al1” – REALLY!!! And I tried a few more times and it kept converting the “L” to the numeral “1”. I re-wrote that line to be certain I had an “L” – and the same thing occurred. Additionally, last night I looked over saved info I have (Word documents), of about eight recent blog postings, and SO many errors of what could be seen as typos are in ALL of them – MANY of them I specifically remember typing and reading the CORRECT words, although some may have been my error, although I edited each AT LEAST three times, and I am NOT that bad at editing myself, at least over a period of about six hours.

This is VERY well known as the favorite corruption to computers by the CIA/NSA, meant to frustrate people and drive them toward insanity. AT LEAST, it is an ADMISSION on their part of my being SUPER POWERFUL, not for ME, but for what I KNOW, and they need to suppress me at every opportunity – a law-abiding citizen my whole life (not counting minor marijuana possession).

3. Yesterday was a TRIP, in that so many things occurred, I won’t be able to give them all their due, but it really began with me thinking that I’d go to Victor’s restaurant (always open 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM, seven days – except for safety training), to get yesterday’s blog post out – but AGAIN, he was not open!!! So I have dismissed him permanently as Drug Mafia – or at least a habitual liar.



I didn’t want to go to Subway for a sandwich, because last time I was there, I was soon BLOCKED access to the internet AND Window was so corrupted, it was nearly destroyed, so I went next door – thinking that since “Alfredo”, the Mexican who had punked me out of most of my life’s savings in 2010, had INSISTED I always use their internet. It has been five years since then, and in any case the food is EXCELLENT.

So I walked in and went to the counter to order (as all did five years ago), but they now bring menus to tables. And I got into a long discussion with the employees about nearly EVERY aspect of what I write about in this blog. They LOVED it, and fully support actions like mine.


Arturo Pedilla, his English wife Emily, and their cook

I sat down, ordered, got my computer up, and got out yesterday’s posting before I received my food. The front door opened, and in walked the owner of Chac Mool Café in Chacala, Nayarit, Arturo Pedilla, and since I was in the back corner and the space is divided by planters and low wall, halfway back, he did NOT see me (big bright glare by the front windows compared to where I sat), and sat immediately in the front half, facing front, and I could watch the back of his head.

A minute later, I got an email from him, which I replied to:

Re: Pelase


Inbox
x

Scott Kenan  

Feb 6 (1 day ago)
to Arturo, Writers, scoop, editorial, Team, breakingnews, breakingnews, wilmjourn, whqr, Rock01604, bill.saffo, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001, bcc: Bob, bcc: kenan5, bcc: Jane, bcc: jane

Arturo, I am sitting behind you right NOW in Canela Café, and you are with a beautiful woman who in NOT your wife. Why did no not speak with me directly???

Don't you notice who is in a small restaurant -- me big as I can GET???

Scott


On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Arturo Padilla <chacmoolcafe@hotmail.com> wrote:


Pelease remove me from Your List

Lic. J Arturo Padilla. 

I thought about it for a few minutes, wondering if I should just approach him, or reply by email, and decided to email him and watch his surprise when he read it. Meanwhile, a gorgeous woman had walked in and joined him in a most friendly way. I watched them as I ate, and while it certainly could be possible that they are also having a sexual affair (Arturo’s wife is a skinny white English woman of unfortunate face and no perceptible breasts), she had brought a brown leather attaché of simple design like a document folder made into a purse, and they clearly were discussing business.

Also, I should add that Puerto Vallarta Writers Group former leaders, Jew-Gone-Bad Ted Druch (who had LIVED IN with Timothy Leary and is actually CIA – as reported in press, years ago), often ate at Chac Mool Café – and YELLED at me as I once approached them – claiming I was MENTALLY SICK AND INSANE. But look at Ted:

Ted Druch of Puerto Vallarta Writers Group



Now HERE is the actual KICKER: Arturo’s wife, is Anglican and she and Arturo went to England on business when I lived in Chacala, late 2012 – possibly showing that the Anglican Church in England is IN BED WITH the Episcopal Church, USA. Readers all know that the top THREE Anglican Clergy in England have been on my email list for over two years, and two of the three have asked to be removed, by I refused.

Queen Elizabeth II in only the NOMINAL head of the Church of England, so MIGHT not be aware of all this -- but then the House of Windsor is actually an imported GERMAN line, which under pressure CHANGED THEIR NAME to an English one during WWI, to avoid criticism.

ALSO, nearly all the self-admitted Episcopal Church narco-traffickers that I met were part-time RESIDENTS OF CHACALA!!! And on top of all of THAT, Chacala’s history was of being the port out of which all the precious metals mined in San Sebastian del Oeste (Mexico’s largest-producing precious-metal mines in those days), were shipped in colonial days.

But in recent years, one Governor of Estado Nayarit, built the highly improved road to the town from MEX 200, and had the gated, guarded, high-walled community called Chacalita, built for the very wealthy, including himself. He did it illegally, and was CONVICTED in Mexican Courts of Crimes – but his SON won election as Governor, next, and IMMEDIATELY FORGAVE HIS FATHER!!!

The residents of town told this story many times to point out the corruption of the State’s politicians, and Arturo Pedilla not only lived in Chacalita in a big house, but DEFENDED the Governors, claiming people did NOT understand – LOL!!!

Beatriz Villa buys drugs:

And he employed Francisco “Pancho” Villa, the interestingly-named man who had induced me to rent from his aunt, who owned the apartments where I lived in that town. Pancho Villa was a TERRIBLE waiter at Chac Mool Cafe, and should have been fired long ago, and he and the landlady’s two sons BROKE INTO one of the 24 two-kilo bags of white powder, that they soon drove to the next point in their ADMITTED Episcopal Church narco-trafficking link to the USA. They ACTED like it had to be METH, but maybe it was cocaine. Some spilled on the ground, but I decided not to taste a touch of it to find out.

And of course it was my blogging about this with PICTURES of the criminals and their vehicles, that caused me to be called into Compostela jurisdiction courts and told I MUST remove it and NEVER, EVER blog a single negative thing about a Mexican citizen or I would be PROMPTLY deported – if not JAILED.

I then claimed I had VOICE-RECORDED the court proceedings, and so THAT was never mentioned again – LOL!!! But it was not until AFTER I moved back to Puerto Vallarta, that I admitted I had bluffed about that.

So getting BACK to yesterday, when I finished my meal and had paid, I calmly approached Arturo and his gorgeous accomplice’s table, Saying, “Hey Arturo, I’m sitting right here – WHY didn’t you just walk over and ASK me to take you off my email list???” He replied – like ALL professional top Mafia always have – jokingly, “I now have to kill you!!!”

Of course I saw the humor in that, since the CIA and Drug Mafias have been trying INTENSELY to kill me FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS, now, and clearly are incompetent to do so.

I laughed and simply said, rather loudly, since the staff knew my story and everyone there (about 10 other people), appeared to understand English, “You are the BIGGEST narco-trafficker in Nayarit – with the Governor as well. I pity you,” and turned and left calmly, leaving him to his embarrassment – just like I had done to Salvador Fuentes, who as CIA partner with Luis Melgoza, had confronted me in the middle of a crowd in a Farmacia Guadalajara, a couple of years ago, Sal then disappearing from town (as far as I know).


Sal Fuentes and Luis Melgoza in their www.PVGeeks.com booth, formerly in Paradise Community Center, owned by narco-trafficking Rick Lehman and his wife Joy, owner of CHURCH, a Christian narco-trafficking organization, now meeting in ACT II Stages/Entertainment, and included in their congregation are Puerto Vallarta Writers Group members Frank K. Meyer, DDS, and Charles Quigley, our local head of the USA-based National Rifle Association.

Readers have read TOO MANY TIMES about how Sal pretended to be my fourth Kenan cousin, and with his fake mother and her best friend, who faked being a 60 MINUTES producer sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, recorded my story for 45 minutes in 2010, promising they, 60 MINUTES, would run TWO segments on my story – but they were actually just CIA, snooping – like CIA operative Kevin Maurer later did by phone from his desk at the Wilmington Star News – right before his book, No Easy Day, on the killing of Bin Laden, was released – HA!!!


Kevin Maurer on right with Shelby, at his desk HEADING “City Desk” at the Wilmington Star News in 2011 – when it was STILL controlled by Carlos “Slim” Salim Helu of Mexico and the CIA – Kevin making certain NO info got into the paper alarming Wilmingtonians of how DRUG MAFIA CORRUPTED the city is!!!

A “CIA CUTIE”, no???


Oh, and before I forget, yesterday, as soon as I left Camela Café, I drove past Victor’s nearby restaurant – and he and another were FEVERISHLY setting up outside tables to open his restaurant, about five hours late. They had GOTTEN the message that I knew they are Drug Mafia, so forced to act as if they are not (this, an hour after my last posting hit the internet, so you see how that happened – HA!!!)

And I worked things out with Telecable, the person in charge yesterday in the office in Plaza Caracol being EXTREMELY helpful – we clearing up that the company LIED to their employees when claiming they were no longer owned by Carlos “Slim”. AND her mother-in-law is from Ohio, so I asked her to KISS her mother-in-law for me as I was born in Cincinnati, and educated at Denison University.

She is well aware of the challenges Telecable must confront to become an actual good company, so I hope she rises quickly to the top. She promised the repair person would be here either last night as late as 10:00 – or today, before noon. Right now, they have 26 minutes left to make it, but it is MEXICO and everyone is selfish as HELL (like spoiled immature BRATS, really), taking THEIR TIME and not giving a SHIT about how much of YOURS they waste. THIS attitude is the PRIME reason Mexico cannot yet make it out of Third World Status, I am convinced.

And a few minutes ago, the Mafia who send me text messages, sent on claiming that Camela (cinnamon), is good to STOP DIARHEA, which I got on my trip. Perhaps they have a SPY-CAM in my toilet bowl!!!

And I have just edited this Word document THREE TIMES, some things I just correct – I have to CORRECT AGAIN FIVE MINUTES LATER, so DON’T TELL ME that the US Government has NOT been trying to murder this responsible citizen.

Finally, having noticed last night as I read saved documents that the local phone number for Telecable Customer Service was CHANGED on my blog AFTER I posted it, I just checked my cell phone, and IT is showing a QUITE different phone number than my cell showed yesterday in the call log.

CLEARLY this shows CIA/NSA tampering with my calls and where they actually go – just like Jack Stein, Risk Manager for the City of Wilmington read back the strange phone number his phone claimed I had called from – and it turned out to be one well known as an NSA conduit of calls. HA-HA!!!

It is now AFTER1:00 PM, and NO sign of Telecable – nor phone call. When they initially installed my service, the guy called TWICE to give me a better idea of when he would likely arrive, as circumstances changed that. I now must conclude that the BITCH whose mother is from Ohio is ALSO a conscious CIA operative, so I will now go give her a piece of my mind in person – if the office is open on Saturday this late (unlikely), then get this out from somewhere.


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment