Friday, February 20, 2015

Did Someone FIRE Jeff Zucker from CNN???




>>> JUST IN @2:00 PM, CST: Facebook works for me normally, but will NOT let me post to Peter Hardy's Vallarta Bagel's Page -- nor to the King's Breakfast in Wilmington, North Carolina. I had wanted to be certain Peter got this posting -- and that the King's Breakfast, which just went "mobile" in Wilmington, NC, I wanted to THANK and show how powerful I've become at DESTROYING REPUBLICANS.

However, I was allowed to do ANYTHING ELSE on Facebook, but each of the seven times total I tried those two things, the internet IMMEDIATELY went out (meaning they watch me FULL TIME and control this computer in REAL TIME). It took deep work on Windows Internet Troubleshooter, to get things back each time!!!

ALSO, this news story, just in, shows MORE about the relationship of Sheriffs Benjamin R. David (Dem) and his identical twin brother Jon David (Rep) of New Hanover and Brunswick Counties, North Carolina -- with criminals in CHICAGO!!!:

http://www.topix.com/newsmail/art-iframe?node=county/new-hanover-nc&u=http%3A//www%2Ewect%2Ecom/story/28154682/nhcso-bcso-help-the-feds-bring-down-chicago-steroid-operation&z=3IV3OJDUDEB56CTF

* * *

I was actually looking for something else, but Carol is basically cool!!!

And I also ran into THIS, which is NOT COOL, and I don’t even remember when or why I picked this up:


Well, no time to get distracted by other matters, now.

OBVIOUSLY, something sure has happened, and it came to my attention in the absolutely RUDEST way!!! I had just gotten out of bed and turned the TV on on my way to get the coffee going, and I was BLASTED by crashing cymbals and general crescendo-izing of music – just like BREAKING NEWS (which CNN has so overused lately, no one believes them when they claim it). And it was only that they changed the music loop to something FAR too dynamic that plays as endless repeats of markets, weather forecasts of world cities, and currency conversions are what we have been served here for nearly two years – when CNN for whatever reason, decided NOT to show us the American ads.

And today, the Mexican peso is trading higher than 15 to the US dollar, for the first time that I’ve seen – mostly because of the drop in oil prices, that some now say could go as low as $10.00 per gallon, and I applaud the relief this is to middle and lower income Americans, but it BEYOND NASTY not just to Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil (and very helpful to the smaller www.theKAG.com), but oil-producing states are going to suffer enormously in jobs, and Mexico, whose Pemex state petroleum is known to be so inefficient and corrupted, that they will have to use THE NATIONAL TREASURY  to distill gasoline!!!

I don’t see the price of gasoline rising here too much – it is already twice what Americans are currently paying, and Mexico sells Pemex gasoline near the American boarder at US prices, to encourage Americans to come over as tourists. And REALLY, the best thing Mexico can do now is to RAMP UP tourism marketing – it is an incredible BARGAIN to visit lovely Puerto Vallarta today!!!


Tourists who go to Puerto Vallarta Writers Group meetings can even meet the fascinating Kandace Andriadis (she’s a tetch-bit older now), who had known so many celebrities – especially Judy Garland’s daughter Liza Minnelli -- as well as the other amazing literary characters like Colin, Ginger, Stanley, Frank, Charles, Bon-Bon, Roseangelica – why the stream is all but ENDLESS. And then there is the view from my front porch:


But getting back to CNN and this morning’s news, all this mess of Bill O’Reilly and Rudy Giuliani mouthing off and then defending themselves, is a GOD DAMNED LAUGH RIOT – and the Giuliani part is likely to get even BIGGER – HA!!!

But most intriguing to me is that in Venezuela – a country I visited about 2001, and only Caracas and under special care of my host/sex-date, an Arab whose father owns a chain of electronics stores, begun on Margarita Island, we not going near there, since Daddy doesn’t approve of homosexuality – the mayor of a large city was arrested by a force of 150, and charged with trying to overturn the Venezuelan government – with help of the American CIA. Frankly, I find that part completely believable – although I have no idea if it is true in this case. But Bill CLINTON tweeted out about it quickly, saying they need to FREE the guy.

If you have followed this blog at all, you, like all Mexicans, know that Bill Clinton increased CIA narco-trafficking throughout Latin America for the profit of the Bush/Cheneys, even more than either Bush President, so that is like a DEATH SENTENCE Bill Clinton just gave the guy and CONFIRMS the suspicions of Latin Americans BIG TIME – so THANKS BILL!!!

And back to that guy who can be found named deep in this blog – or by checking out “THE WHALE”, the name of the electronics stores (eerily close to the business I co-founded, www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com – and no, I still don’t have home internet to search as I write), he actually told me his parents deliberately got him American citizenship by being sure he was born in the USA while his parents were traveling. And he has Venezuelan citizenship as well as Lebanese, as they give it to ANYONE whose father was born in Lebanon, regardless other circumstances. So, yes, THREE passports!!!

Last I heard from this guy (2010, I think), he had SHAVED the top half of his entirely hirsute body, pumped up at the gym with steroids, and is dating the trashiest “HOT CHICKS” that money can buy!!! And running a cell-phone business in the Miami, Florida area. I think Homeland Security ought to take a “Look-See”, no???

And here is the photo of ANOTHER peculiar Latino I have shared bed with:


Edwardo Lalo of Chile was an intern at CNN International, Atlanta, in about 2008 or 09. We got going BEFORE he came to the states, and he proved to be a very spoiled person from a wealthy family, somehow getting the CNN internship despite his being several years older than anyone else in the program. All he did was complain about everyone and everything. He had personal servants in Chile that did all his bidding. I got tired of it fast, but he having the most delightful non-kosherization, things lasted longer than they should have.

Since then, I heard from him about three years ago, when he invited me to some Latino dating site – but I declined.

And my final note on CNN is that I’m so pleased to see Kate Boulduon is back from her maternity leave. She reminds me so much of my sister-in-law Gail (Godley) Kenan, in appearance and personality – and she once did news on Raleigh, North Carolina TV!!!


That’s Gail on the far left, at Connor Michael Kenan’s graduation from UNC Chapel Hill, with Connor, Michael William Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan (currently a junior at UNC), and Maxwell Andrew Kenan.

AND, I guess that leaves an assortment of changing people on New Day, but both Chris Cuomo and Michaela Perier (or similar), are permanent – Michaela being best with Chris because if he gets too crazy, she could just SIT ON HIM – and I want to make clear that I think she wears her weight WELL.

But let me explain a couple of more things about what happened yesterday when I went out to get internet and ended up mostly fighting to get the computer to work. I had begun at the Carl’s Jr. near the airport, which is very well run – but I had forgotten they have no power outlets in the dining area, so after an hour of not being able to see the battery icon while in Windows Restore mode, I took the computer to my car which has an AC power outlet, and it continued while I drove to the Carl’s Jr. near Costco, and that part I wrote about yesterday.

Perhaps I should mention that what I REALLY had intended to do was to book some events at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival in late March, BUT I could not do so without the codes in the email they sent me when I bought the All Events Pass (Publisher Level). When I looked through the entire list of saved emails from last November and December, it was NOT THERE – and here comes another “BUT” – BUT, EXPECTING MY ADVERSARIES TO REMOVE IT, I had saved it as a Word doc that was on the OTHER computer – forwarded it to “Testosteroni”, and printed it out as well.

I did call Testosteroni right after I got home yesterday to let him know this, and then fired up the computer I had just used at Carl’s Jr. – only to discover when I tested my home internet to see if it was miraculously back, that the computer’s WIFI BUTTON had been changed by the Hackers so it is now IMPOSSIBLE to cut it off, and not only that, pushing it causes whatever is on the screen to be SAVED via a normal Windows dialogue box. And using normal Windows save commands STILL also saves things – without affecting the WIFI.

Now TODAY, I just discovered that this other computer ALSO has this new function for the WIFI button – and even the Word doc of that email from the Williams Festival had been REMOVED from the computer – but the paper print-out is right here.

Also, I should mention that in the list of available wifi in my neighborhood, all strong enough to contact are password-protected, except ONE that I have intuitively always been afraid of, so never tried to use and it isn’t TERRIBLY strong: “free world wifi”.

HA!!!

Scott


 .

No comments:

Post a Comment