Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Wee Fly in My Ointment . . .


Me, Christal Presley, her boyfriend Sunil, and India-Indian, then a mid-level Coca-Cola USA exec, and their foster child, part-time.



>>> FOUND NEW, this morning:


1. I still have not heard back for the Tennessee Williams Festival in New Orleans about what they have reserved for me -- but I should soon.

2. Sean Blackwell of www.BipolarOrWakingUp.com (a domain I gave him), emailed out notice of his new video this morning -- and not only does it only claim to reveal the LOCATION of his first ever HEALING RETREAT, rather than excitement about its content.

Worse, the link to his new video is MISSPELLED, so broken, and it CANNOT be found by going to his site. He needs to acknowedge that his Mom cut off his privates when he was small -- for whatever reason -- and if his wife would stop calling Sean her "gay husband", he might get straightened out. He is CORRECT in most ways, but absolutely HATES marijuana -- always a bad sign.

* * *

Yes campers, I’m afraid I have had to face reality – once again. Last night, nearly DELERIOUSLY happy to have gotten what seems to have been an olive branch from Christal Presley, I spent hours imagining what sort of email I might send her to see if she could meet me at the Atlanta airport for what I imagine would be a rollicking good time – like we used to have.

I was thinking about all the personal adventures, that I largely have not blogged about, as well as the “political difficulties” that I have OVER-blogged about, and two things happened: 1. All I could do was laugh and I never got a whiff of anger. 2. There were so many things to mention, and I felt I needed it to fit on about half a manuscript page, so I decided to sleep on it and let it sort itself out (prioritize itself), better overnight.

Smart move – and here’s why:

I had totally forgotten, but Christal got a restraining order against me in 2010, and later got it enhanced to permanent (for life), and any contact I attempt – at least from Georgia or maybe the USA, even by email – would be a FELONY VIOLATION. She’s even brought a charge that I violated it (unfounded, but she brought it and there was a FELONY warrant for my arrest). I know this is true because TWICE Wilmington cops stopped me on the street for some other matter, but when their computers showed that, they held me for about a half hour until they contacted the Sheriff in Dekalb County to see if he wanted me extradited, and he did NOT, which even the cops thought was very odd.

And then this was read into the record of my trial as evidence of my complete immorality and lawlessness by “Miss Coca-Leaf” (Lindsay Roberson, Asst. D.A. who prosecuted my only actual trial). And that was such a sham it was beyond pathetic. Not only did John Mann, whom my first defender, Emily Zvejniek (or similar), had told me John would testify for ME against my accuser of “Cyber-Stalking”, and only after we were in court did Emily tell me the truth – he was a witness for lawyer David Nash who had brought the charge.

And eventually, although Emily DID give my defense partially as Freedom of Speech – in a completely NON-confident way, and Republican Judge Todd Something DID allow that Emily had a point, he NEVERTHELESS decided to rule GUILTY, and assigned me to strict one-year Reporting Probation – that included taking psych meds – LOL!!!

When I had lost all confidence in Emily, Chief Defender Jennifer Harjo stepped up to the plate. Funniest, was the FIRST thing she noticed is that the charge of Cyber-Stalking in no way fit the description of my actions claimed to BE Cyber-Stalking. But, the conviction was already in.

And I have no idea of what happened to that Felony charge of Christal’s, but by the time I thought to see about the online court records, it had already been removed. Court officials in Georgia, when I called them, REFUSED to answer my question if it was on the books, saying I needed to come into their office to find out – REALLY!!!

I had had similar problems in Dekalb County Courts in 1990, when I ALSO had the last defender alphabetically, which assured virtually no witnesses to any court actions, cases being called by last name of defenders. And that odd day was a freak cold snap and I was held in a virtually unheated holding room in the courthouse from 9:00 AM until I appeared in Court about 5:00 PM, shivering uncontrollably, and in my thin jail clothes (too short), looking the PERFECT part of a derelict.

Well, my fortunes have all now reversed, but I can’t contact Christal, and if she actually wants to contact me, I need a letter from her lawyer saying it will be OK, given that still-standing restraining order.

And speaking of which, STILL, after a couple of years, one of the biggest search terms bringing people to my blog is Bill Saffo/Rene Saffo divorce or restraining order. I think Mayor Saffo made an error, trying to keep secret that Rene got a restraining order against him – and it may well have not been deserved, but brought for Political reasons.

So although miffed that I can’t invite Christal to a meeting, I certainly was thrilled that I found NO ANGER when I thought of her and all we BOTH have done, actually.

And the Official Dekalb Court Records online, have several times been illegally amended, mostly by dropping things, like the whole series of trials I had in Judge Linda Warren Hunter’s (Democrat) Court in 1990, leaving only the Writ of Habeus Corpus. And then about two years ago, the CONVICTION and $25,000.00 dollars I was ordered to pay American Express in August 2010 (action was in absentia), was BACK-CHANGED to dismissed!!!

And American Express was intimately involved with Christal Presley too, because the day I confronted her about the lies of her Dad having PTSD -- before the Atlanta Journal-Constitution published a Sunday front-page piece on Christal and her PTSD charity, and I also contacted 12 AJC editors, primarily Jay Bookman, who works for them still, they had the writer of the piece call me and she eventually admitted they all knew it was lies – “but it is for a good cause”, and that is why they planned to and DID run it), was about 9:30 at night on a Sunday, and twenty minutes later I got a robo-call from AMEX, telling me they were reducing my credit limit by $24,000.00 (or close to that), leaving only $243.00, available.

In Georgia, at that time, it was ILLEGAL for banks to make ANY kind of robo-call on a Sunday – or after 9:00 PM ANY day. In emergency, they could human-call anyone, anytime, bur NOT robo-call.

And REALLY, it was outrageous that AMEX was also the ONLY company Tennessee Williams actually made an ad for (and I remember it still), and the only credit card he carried, but my Amex card was co-branded with Delta Airlines, my now favorite.

What a messy mess – but it is HUMOROUS!!!

OK, so I called Mom this morning, since she knows Christal Presley fairly well – as does my sister Jane – and told her all of this, and that I would have to explain it all on blog. Yet another fine phone-call with Mom. And I have to say that if Christal cooperated with Mom in the past, Mom was not giving away any discomfort about all this. Who knows what is in her heart – but we are certainly playing nice, now.

And then the OTHER odd thing about Christal, is that her LINKED IN profile has deliberate or surprising errors of omission – CRAZY, as it is so important to her that Christal has MORE than 500 people she is linked to, several times as many as even famous people I have checked. But Christal had always told me she got to know Sean and Jill (Rhoads) Hannity so well, because Jill was her roommate at Virginia Tech where she got her undergraduate degree.

Her profile shows that Christal went to a military academy (presumably high school), and then to Capella University – nothing else. Capella, one of the WORST for-profit colleges, gave Christal a PhD after she did almost no work to earn it – we were closest while she was getting it. So WHERE were her Bachelor and Masters degrees obtained???

Mercy!!!

I’ll have to entertain myself in Atlanta by stuffing myself with Wendy’s food, visiting the vomitorium, then doing it again, no???


Scott



Whoops!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment