Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Hope Wilmington, North Carolina IS Ready, Willing, and Able to Handle My Upcoming LAWSUITS!!! Also, Includes an ULTIMATE Definition of Love!!!


Justin LaNasa while Republican candidate for Mayor of Wilmington, NC in 2011 -- he a common Tattoo Parlorist and owning Hardwire Tattoo on Front Street, with bank of computers on site to help with his narco-trafficking and character assassinations -- and corruption of my and others' computers.


This FIRST THING this says is the QUALITY of the Republicans in Wilmington who would let THIS SCUM run on their ticket.




>>> I THOUGHT IT BEST TO BEGIN WITH HIGH HUMOR!!!


This partly because I woke up to my Windows 7 computer NOT WORKING due to a failed fan, a lack of note from my brother and younger sister about my joining their beloved Alcoholics Anonymous, and Mexicans running out in front of my car repeatedly as I drove the six blocks to my own AA meeting.

You should know that I found Justin's Facebook posting first thing this morning, and shared it on my own page, making the comment you will soon see before copying my comment onto Justin's page.

When the little asshole saw it there, he BLOCKED ME on Facebook -- but not before sending me a "poke", as if to say "GOT YOU!!!" Justin never HAS effectively gotten me -- nor will he. And I don't know if I will bring criminal or civil suit or suits against him when I get to that soon enough. Here is what I posted with my comment:




I would add that Justin LaNasa, failed GOP 2011 candidate for mayor, and Frank Delia, owner of the lovely Italian coffee shop, had their friends chase me around town claiming I molested their young sons -- because I tried to expose their narco-trafficking. And elected Republicans and Dems alike threw me in jail on 8 false charges, all later dropped for NO EVIDENCE, as well as had me twice committed to mental hospital, which doctors released me from immediately.

In Wilmington, you are no one unless you are a big dealer or user of drugs, especially heroin, meth, crack, and cocaine. Marijuana is punished severely. I witnessed a judge convict a young guy because police found him possessing ONE cigarette rolling paper, but no loose tobacco. They searched for an hour, found no marijuana either, but arrested him anyway. He got three days in jail, and the convenience store that sold the papers was not charged at all.



He was a black guy.


>>> ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:


1. Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked crack daily in a house owned by the uncle of a black friend of mine.

2. Several of the Wilmington beat police downtown told me that Anna Berry of the William R. Kenan, Senior House at 110 Nunn Street was going to bring charges against me, although Anna, herself, never said anything but that she wanted to rent me a room. One of her other boarders was a BIG narco-trafficker who was behind this with help of Wilmington Police, and he soon enough was in jail in South Carolina on narcotics charges.

And it was my friend Kathleen (who lived there then too, but soon FLED!!!), and Wilmington's FAVE drag queen, Curtis Thompson (then working at The Village Market at Second and Dock), who told me the truth of what happened.

Anna DID bring charges, now dropped as false (you can't say someone harasses you if she never tells you not to contact her), but she ALSO chased actress Linda Lavin and her husband Steve Bakunas out of town AS ANNA PROMISED ME SHE WOULD DO (their backyards abutted, and for some reason Anna HATED Linda). Read more on that and my tangential connection to Wilmington actress Beth Grant here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/odds-and-ends-of-recent-history.html.

3. I am having FAR WORSE of a time holding an internet connection now than ever before on this Windows 8 machine. I believe that since I communicated that the Windows 7 machine is DOWN, the CIA is having more fun with me now -- like their ally Justin LaNasa.

4. And remember too, that it was IN FACT William R. Kenan, Senior, who with the pastor of First Presbyterian, who caused the ONLY Coup d'Etat in USA history -- the Wilmington Insurrection or Race Riot, killing blacks, removing them from elected offices, and running enough off so that Wilmington has never been majority black (or known as a Progressive town), again. 





The Kenan Family is at least one of the wealthiest in the world (in 1913, THE NEW YORK TIMES certified Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler to be the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, although they didn't know the half of it -- the money has been kept in the Kenan Family), and proudly works with the Episcopal Church and Republican Party to keep illegal drugs FLOWING in North Carolina and elsewhere.


May Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother Betty soon be arrested and tried for NARCO-TRAFFICKING and HIGH TREASON!!!


This "KENAN COUP" is credited as exactly what led all Southern states to pass within two years ALL the "Jim Crow" Laws -- and later give WHITE CHRISTIANS and REPUBLICANS, etc., the RIGHT to kill black people and other minorities AT WILL and with NO CONSEQUENCE.


Really, it was Tom and Betty Kenan who murdered Travon Martin, etc.




A sycophant, Betty, and Tom Kenan


5. I was TOO HASTY, getting annoyed at my brother and younger sister for not communicating with me about my joining Alcoholics Anonymous -- I have NO IDEA what more important things have occupied their time since then (still nothing from them). But knowing how my mother raised us to worry the MOST about what everyone thinks of us (NAZIs always want one to worry about the opinions of those who hate God -- and then BOW TO THEM), I'm sure they are worried about what other NAZIs think of them -- and have NO CONSCIOUS IDEA that that is how their UN-EXAMINED MINDS are working.



I can only feel sorry for them.


But I will also say this about Jane who DID respond -- and lovingly: Jane, other than me, is the ONLY one in my immediate family who ever TOOK AN ACTUAL RISK, and she profited handsomely while she sold software to veterinarians, although she did not do as well with real estate when that ended -- and returned to low-paying Disability Benefits Determination, as my parents were MOST HAPPY TO SEE. My parents' mantra was ALWAYS, "Well, that is GOOD ENOUGH for you!!!"


And Jane took ANOTHER risk, when she kept insisting (and I eventually gave in -- me not believing I was "disabled"), that I apply for SSI Disability -- and then had the GALL to use a 1.5 inches thick stack of my blog posts to PROVE IT -- LOL!!!


You see, Jane knew (and the examining doctor confirmed), that if I REFUSED to stop telling the TRUTH, I would NEVER be able to hold a job in the USA -- and the doctor confirmed what I said about politics, then gave me full disability -- HA!!!



I will ALWAYS be indebted to Sister Jane!!!



>>> AND TO STAY ON A HIGH NOTE AS I CLOSE, THIS EMAIL EXCHANGE:



First my response to Diamante Azul:


One way to know who true friends are, is by their unnecessary kindnesses and thoughtfulness.

I don't know if I ever told you that I thought your solution (roughed), for a new book cover for my Williams memoir was excellent. The image Mark Beard gave me permission to use (Tennessee and his ghost), was rather boring and not revealing of Tennessee at all, but you projected it onto theater curtains, and the title was to be in a spotlight on stage.

When I get to needing a cover (for anything), you will be the first I think of, and if you don't mind my saying so, I regret that I didn't get to somehow trick you into a pleasurable situation, but that said, sexual desires are the easiest for me to keep control of, so no problem.

S


On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Diamante Azul wrote:


Felicidades Scott. I think thats great and you should feel good about it too. I am happy for you and I hope its helps you find some added peace or at least a path to it . Sound like it should be a diverse group. have a great day .keep up the good work


On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:






>>> AN ULTIMATE DEFINITION OF LOVE:


“Love is a complete unity with life, and we cannot enter this state unless we are in unity with all that lives, for all life is One. To love God alone is not enough, for this would exclude our fellow human. To love our fellow human alone is not sufficient, for this would be too limited a concept of God. When we realize that God and man are One and not two, we shall love both. We are to look for God in each other and love this God, forgetting all else.”

~ Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind




Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment