Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Psycho-Dentist & Devil-Possessed MAGA-Christian Cory Williams, DDS, SCREAMED at Me (sitting in his chair), Yesterday: "I'm a PERFECT CHRISTIAN and if YOU do Not Worship Jesus, then YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!" ~ a SHOCKING Thing that did NOT Hide the FACT that He Had HUGELY Screwed-Up My New Dentures!!! (and MORE, of course):

 


Cory Williams, DDS from his website: https://corywilliamsdentist.com/

More recently than when he published the photos on his website, Cory placed a floor-to-ceiling Christmas Tree in its corner -- decorated only with ornaments honoring all branches of the US Armed Forces. I assumed he was a veteran (I am a veteran of the US Armed Services -- although all of my fight to expose CORRUPTION in the USA has been without pay), and I have reported not only to Colin Powell's CPO: Army Col. Dorothy "Dottie" Newman, but to Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- plus many others in lesser ways.


I have also been detained and debriefed many times in Mexico by Top Officers of the Mexican Army & Marines -- including the man who captured El Chapo Guzman the FIRST time!!!


All of this is covered in great detail in this blog, and anyone can use a search engine and find it -- or just go backward reading my Blog Postings which are RIDDLED with Links to this info!!!


I chose Dr. Williams because after getting his Undergraduate Degree in Chemistry at UNCW, he worked EIGHT YEARS in a Dental Lab making Crowns and Bridges, then falling in love with Dentistry, attended Dental School at UNC Chapel Hill. And then he has TONS of reviews -- averaging FIVE STARS!!! 


But yesterday, when he went to fit my new dentures in my mouth -- they would NOT snap into place over the two posts I've had for years in my lower jaw, and he got angry and said he would have to send them back to the Lab -- because he sent the pieces that were missing to them to be sure to include them, but at least they SAVED THEM.


This sounded crazy to me -- if the pieces were missing, why had he not noticed that looking at them when he got them from the Lab???


Next, he started ranting about Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Dr. Anthony Fauci -- and I was afraid he would turn into Donald Trump right before my eyes. He REALLY fixated on Fauci, saying he had taken ALL of the COVID vaccines but came down with it twice, anyway, and that was entirely Fauci trying to DESTROY THE USA. He said, "They should line up Fauci and all of them in the Biden Administration, strip off all their clothes, and STONE THEM TO DEATH !!!"


I said, "You sound like some kind of MAGA/TRUMP FAKE CHRISTIAN!!!", and he leaned right over into my face and YELLED that he is a PERFECT CHRISTIAN and if I don't worship Jesus, I am going to hell. He looked like he was going to strangle me, but I sat calm and motionless and stared him down.


There were about four other patients and four of his staff who heard all that clearly -- and I had forgotten to mention this, but he had ALREADY told me he has to charge me $598.00 MORE than his estimate that he gave me this past May --  I'd paid him $2,800.00 (roughly half), when he took the first impressions. When I told him a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to go ahead, he said his estimate was still GOOD.


Craziest, was that it turned out he had forgotten to include two large expenses when he made the estimate -- possibly deliberately!!!


So, there it stands, and I will SUE HIS ASS TO KINGDOM COME and let any and all Dental Authorities and his dental school at Chapel Hill KNOW what he did to me, if he doesn't make my new dentures GOOD!!! 


I'm resigned to paying the entire amount, but I want the world to know how STUPID he is.


When I stepped outside, several patients who had overheard all of that were standing around talking, and ALL of them said they were BEYOND SHOCKED -- and would NEVER have had him work on their teeth if they had known he was JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment