I've watched this ad "LIVE" on FOX NEWS -TV last night and today -- at least six times !!!
The ad was spotted by CBS News Miami investigative reporter Jim DeFede, who tweeted a video of it from his television:
In the video, Trump ― who on Thursday rolled out a literal red carpet for communist Chinese leader Xi Jinping ― rails against communism.
“America will never be a communist country,” Trump says in the video.
It is PROOF that MAGA and MAGA REPUBLICANS as well as TOO MANY MAGA DEMOCRATS (Clintons, Bidens, Buttigieg, Emanuel, Plouffe, and especially Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt and Brett McGurk + Scott Jennings -- Independents are just FENCE-SITTERS), are NAZIS (Hitler said the only thing all NAZIS are is CHRISTIANS, whether Roman Catholic like he was -- or Protestant).
Well THANK GOD MY NAZI-BITCH MOTHER died on October 20, 2025 -- without spending much of what she was able to leave me and my siblings (I'm the only one who needed it)!!!
Tomorrow (actually, later today), I will begin giving a SUMMARY of all the INCREDIBLE FORTUNE I HAVE HAD to live my life the way I have lived it, so far.





No comments:
Post a Comment